Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

My Only Problem: Spring has Sprung
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-07-15
posté February 03, 2014, 15:14:38 | #1
My Only Problem: Spring has Sprung Just LOOK at this picture... Why can't they spawn outside the central city? This is a nightmare, and causes lag and is the main reason I can't get the Control pet, other than I just suck. Keep in mind this is Remington. There was more before i took the shot, they either died or went into a fight. This is my only problem with Spring has Sprung, and just events that take place in Astrub in general. This congestion shouldn't be allowed!

This post has been edited by Magma-Moon - February 03, 2014, 15:21:09.
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-01-12
posté February 03, 2014, 16:13:33 | #2
It's not too bad...though i'm on nox so I wouldn't really know your point of view here I suppose.

However the only real problem in this event ...

RICE PUDDING~!!!???

I mean seriously?

Why even have that challenge at all? No one can finish that thing if it's peak time.

Eat 10 rice puddings when there are only 30 that spawn and everyone there is eating them... Only 3 people can finish that challenge... but there are more than 3 people eating... once player four picks one up only 2 people can finish the challenge... but then player 5 whisks one away... then six..and seven..

oh look~!! everyone ate 4 puddings~ but no one can finish the challenge now... LAME challenge.

When ever that stupid thing pops up I just go kill cult creeps and the abomination boss thing for tokens. The Boss is easier to farm on since you can two hitter quitter him and attack him again after, as much as you want. Though it's better to fight cult creeps cause there are two of them so it increases the chances of getting a token more so on them.

The Gobball challenge is the only good challenge.

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2006-01-31
posté February 03, 2014, 16:18:59 | #3
Heard a story from a guildmate farming Blibli dungeon with 2 multimen and getting 200 tokens in just 12 runs, since the tokens are global drops. So you could try that, if you're looking to be out of Astrub.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2013-03-30
posté February 03, 2014, 16:23:11 | #4

Quote (Hudski @ 03 February 2014 16:18) *
Heard a story from a guildmate farming Blibli dungeon with 2 multimen and getting 200 tokens in just 12 runs, since the tokens are global drops. So you could try that, if you're looking to be out of Astrub.

Indeed, I farmed my first 200 via Cloudy Dungeon.

btw op, they DO spawn outside of the city:
**This is right as the event kicked off.. it gets MUCH more crowded here, once the mobs walk out of the mass spawn point.

posté February 03, 2014, 16:26:55 | #5
Indeed, dunno why people farm tokens in Astrub - you can get them faster from dungeons - with good luck you can get all 200 tokens in a few runs.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-07-15
posté February 03, 2014, 18:41:30 | #6

Quote (Christian-CAO @ 03 February 2014 16:13) *
It's not too bad...though i'm on nox so I wouldn't really know your point of view here I suppose.

However the only real problem in this event ...

RICE PUDDING~!!!???

I mean seriously?

Why even have that challenge at all? No one can finish that thing if it's peak time.

Eat 10 rice puddings when there are only 30 that spawn and everyone there is eating them... Only 3 people can finish that challenge... but there are more than 3 people eating... once player four picks one up only 2 people can finish the challenge... but then player 5 whisks one away... then six..and seven..

oh look~!! everyone ate 4 puddings~ but no one can finish the challenge now... LAME challenge.

When ever that stupid thing pops up I just go kill cult creeps and the abomination boss thing for tokens. The Boss is easier to farm on since you can two hitter quitter him and attack him again after, as much as you want. Though it's better to fight cult creeps cause there are two of them so it increases the chances of getting a token more so on them.

The Gobball challenge is the only good challenge.
I agree wholeheartedly on the fact that I hate the Rice Pudding challenge. For a start, why the HELL is it RICE-FREAKING-PUDDING? That's just unrationable, yet at least we're at peace. When the Gobball challenge starts, all hell breaks loose with LOADS of gobballs walking in ONE area, even if you can't fight them there, and just wait to be slaughtered, with people jumping into the Gobbal Mosh-pit. Its ridiculous.

Quote (ShadowFacts @ 03 February 2014 16:23) *

Quote (Hudski @ 03 February 2014 16:18) *

Indeed, I farmed my first 200 via Cloudy Dungeon.

btw op, they DO spawn outside of the city:
**This is right as the event kicked off.. it gets MUCH more crowded here, once the mobs walk out of the mass spawn point.

Off Topic: How the HECK do you have a mini-map?!

On Topic: Not on my server. ;3 I haven't seen any and I scour the map during challenges.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-03-09
posté February 03, 2014, 18:59:59 | #7

Quote (Magma-Moon @ 03 February 2014 18:41) *
Off Topic: How the HECK do you have a mini-map?!
Shift+M