Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Relic drop chance or how Ankama saying truth to us.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-03-12
posté February 06, 2014, 18:39:16 | #21
How long do players have to cry about the drop tables before we receive any news on their repair?
They've been half completed for two months while other new content is coming out (and nerfed).
Morale keeps deteriorating...

posté February 06, 2014, 18:40:55 | #22
Our team got PDB less then for a month. Yes with buyin around 20 pieces. So IMHO droprate is normal.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2013-10-21
posté February 06, 2014, 18:43:45 | #23
@Cbunny -

So this drop rate and slim chances isn't simply an aspect of the game. Its a way of life. You have .01% chance at getting a response in the forums over this topic. However this .01% chance of replying as a "money given" lock of 800,000 dollars. So you must group up with the entire forum to get this .01% chance of a reply. Not only this, one person at random will roll for this chance of getting this .01%.

Isn't that a crazy, random happenstance? The game imitates life which imitates the game!

posté February 06, 2014, 18:45:40 | #24
Lold. This game was always about random dude. Dont like - dont grind and play smthing else. Only wrong thing in wakfu now - tonns of bugs. Drop is OK.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-03-12
posté February 06, 2014, 18:45:51 | #25

Quote (BlackClover @ 06 February 2014 18:43) *
@Cbunny -

So this drop rate and slim chances isn't simply an aspect of the game. Its a way of life. You have .01% chance at getting a response in the forums over this topic. However this .01% chance of replying as a "money given" lock of 800,000 dollars. So you must group up with the entire forum to get this .01% chance of a reply. Not only this, one person at random will roll for this chance of getting this .01%.

Isn't that a crazy, random happenstance? The game imitates life which imitates the game!

LOL

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2013-10-21
posté February 06, 2014, 19:24:52 | #26
Where are the forum Enus that can loot this information!

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-02-05
posté February 06, 2014, 20:04:50 | #27

Quote (BlackClover @ 06 February 2014 19:24) *
Where are the forum Enus that can loot this information!
Oh sorry, you called me?

anyway, removing the pp lock and making the drops dropable for every person should happen with every item ingame, they should enhance teamplay but not screwing solo players over. That last line is probably written on a tile in the ankama bathroom, without the "not" ofc  

Scary Polter * Member Since 2007-11-27
posté February 07, 2014, 08:23:14 | #28
a month grind of 2-3-(4?) players for 4/5 of a relic for ONE person is not OK. IMHO.

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté February 07, 2014, 10:47:39 | #29

Quote (Basil-Verde-fon-Griffer @ 06 February 2014 18:45) *
Lold. This game was always about random dude. Dont like - dont grind and play smthing else. Only wrong thing in wakfu now - tonns of bugs. Drop is OK.
you just said it took an entire team to drop one relic. for one person. one.
but no! you didn't even drop all 100 in that time, that makes it worse :l
you really have no problems with that?

This is easily comparable to trying to drop a gobball headpiece at low lvl. By the time you get it youre already double the set level.
Or we could compare it to the respec quest. How long does it take to get one? a couple days of mat farming? or maybe a group will help you, but it will still take a group a solid day.
Only, getting a relic takes 99 more days.

inb4 relics should be impossible for casual gamers to get. Period.

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-07-02
posté February 07, 2014, 11:05:00 | #30

I am not sure if you are trolling or simply dellusional :c

I 6box and only have 27 fragments to date. Considering that i have been purchasing most of them. Were your guildies playing around the clock?

T_T so lucky.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-07-15
posté February 07, 2014, 14:18:00 | #31

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 07 February 2014 10:47) *

you just said it took an entire team to drop one relic. for one person. one.
but no! you didn't even drop all 100 in that time, that makes it worse :l
you really have no problems with that?

This is easily comparable to trying to drop a gobball headpiece at low lvl. By the time you get it youre already double the set level.
Or we could compare it to the respec quest. How long does it take to get one? a couple days of mat farming? or maybe a group will help you, but it will still take a group a solid day.
Only, getting a relic takes 99 more days.

That's funny when a casual gamers want Relics,which is supposed to be Hardcore Items.

I still think Relics are Team work effort,so either you multi box or have good friends which will help you.

It's all come down to How much you want the relic,and How much you"re willing to sacrfice for it !!

Sr for my bad English.

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté February 07, 2014, 15:32:23 | #32

Quote (wolvefrost @ 07 February 2014 14:18) *

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 07 February 2014 10:47) *
That's funny when a casual gamers want Relics,which is supposed to be Hardcore Items.

I still think Relics are Team work effort,so either you multi box or have good friends which will help you.

It's all come down to How much you want the relic,and How much you"re willing to sacrfice for it !!

Sr for my bad English.
Its a game.
You know what else is meant to be hardcore content. Ultimate bosses. Strangely enough, plenty of casual games are able to take part in the game and beat these guys to a pulp.
There is no way I am asking 2 to 4 other players (who may also want a relic) to dedicate months worth of their time so I can get a relic which would be outdated by the time I actually get it.
The way people are replying makes me see this system as a way of forcing people to be as selfish as possible. There is no 'team effort' involved, its all forced. Come with me so I can unlock the pp lock and give me your drops so I can actually craft it.

1% drop rates from mobs are best farmed solo. You can probably 1v1 mobs faster, and it will roll against you. You wont need to ask for help either. But thats impossible with the 800 pp lock.

I have a feeling were in a similar situation to the rice pudding spring challenge in astrub. Too many people participate which means noone can actually complete it. Instead we have 10 people with 3 /10 puddings eaten.
So rather than having 3 winners, we're all losers. That's pretty much how I see this system compared to the low drop rate of the old one. Combine the two systems together, lower the pp cap. bam. Everyones happy.

Nothing wrong with your english though  

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - February 07, 2014, 15:34:36.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-07-15
posté February 07, 2014, 18:37:43 | #33
Since the Relic System changed ,now I can hunt Frags and sell them for kamas.

So for me it's pretty great ,because I have kamas to buy stuffs.

The new system create Relic market, so ppl which less kamas can participate in the market, not like

old one which is for ppl with a chunk of kamas.

But I agree with you about one thing ,lower the PP cap ,600 is the best ;Cause right now i'm forced to

have an Enu in team , which is very unfair to other classes.

Well you can eat candies, wear PP items but have Enu is so much easier and you don't have to

sacrifice anything :-??.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-03-23
posté February 07, 2014, 18:48:50 | #34
yes relic drop is a little disgusting...... forget about them and I think in the design relic is not the item for all (just for the super players you know)

posté February 08, 2014, 13:45:03 | #35

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 07 February 2014 15:32) *

That's funny when a casual gamers want Relics,which is supposed to be Hardcore Items
There is no way I am asking 2 to 4 other players (who may also want a relic) to dedicate months worth of their time so I can get a relic which would be outdated by the time I actually get it.
The way people are replying makes me see this system as a way of forcing people to be as selfish as possible.

This.

Dunno how you, but i am see this system stimulating team gameplay - not selfishness. If u cant find team that can dedicate time for TEAM sake - not someone. And decide who will care relic - top lvl game not for you =_=

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-07-02
posté February 09, 2014, 11:04:57 | #36

Quote (Basil-Verde-fon-Griffer @ 08 February 2014 13:45) *

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 07 February 2014 15:32) *

That's funny when a casual gamers want Relics,which is supposed to be Hardcore Items
The way people are replying makes me see this system as a way of forcing people to be as selfish as possible.

This.

Dunno how you, but i am see this system stimulating team gameplay - not selfishness. If u cant find team that can dedicate time for TEAM sake - not someone. And decide who will care relic - top lvl game not for you =_=
Oh wait,

Im sorry, its our fault we cant find people to group with on a game that has zero to no advertisement.

Well then this is news to me.

Also, I six box and I a still having just as much trouble which is why I asked if those guys played around the clock. Like hardcore gamers, because us casual gamers play 5-6 days a week and leave the weekend to run a few errands, eat, sleep,.. you know maybe take a shower or two and work a few hours to pay for our sub.

It makes perfect sense to build a system that is based on working 24/7 for months for a single player to get a relic and so forth for the rest of the 5 others in the group. That long term commitment is just absolutely logical.

This game is simply hustling and bustling with people.

I would understand MORE if you told me"

"hey guys relax,

In my guild we have like 5 six boxers, thankfully each of them wanted a different relic. I got mines in a month because they all gave me their drops since no one else wanted a PDB"

That is more believable and still does not apply to the larger mass of the gamers who do not multi-box, do not have multiboxer guilds or large guilds and play with multi-mens. But congrats on the relic.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - February 09, 2014, 11:10:06.
posté February 09, 2014, 15:31:15 | #37
Buyin pieces still one of the best ways =)

And yeah - all must just relax and just think bout this:

Relic (at least at classification) is the best equip in the game. Why do ppl even think that they must be fast and easy achievable? =|

Seriously i do not understand whole that whine.

@aquabeuty
Most of cryuing here dont want even try multibox and even call mboxers evil cause BECAUSE OF US THEM (lol) no one wants to see poor naked low lvl babys in party.

I think at least dualboxing is needed to play this game with comfort. Still - Six-box too much for me.

This post has been edited by Basil-Verde-fon-Griffer - February 09, 2014, 15:48:31.
Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-03-26
posté February 09, 2014, 16:18:33 | #38
15 million kamas for one relic. I can't even imagine the hours that it takes to get that amount of kamas.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2011-07-30
posté February 09, 2014, 16:36:38 | #39

Quote (aquabeauty @ 05 February 2014 10:59) *
In short,

When Tarouded Leather is obtained on the drop table each player gets to roll for it.

When a relic fragment is added to the drop table, ONLY one person gets to roll for it. That fragment is either dropped by that person... or it is NOT. It doesnt return back to the drop table.

There fore cutting the drop rate by 1/6th of a chance.

I recall situation when 2 chars dropped solomonk fragment in 1 fight. This should't take place if fragments dissapear from "table", whether someone drops it or not. I don't think we can figure anything out of this chaos they call "drop system".
Main ankama liar said that pp cap was part of bigger revamp (after he said that partial changes will no longer be implemented...), and continuation will appear soon (it didn't...). Worst part is, that if they finally decide to correct this crap, it may become even worse and for sure come with loads of bugs.
Strange thing - among "why I can't have relic" whining, there are sensible topics/posts asking for explaination. OP of this one even gives links to ingame proofs and official info that seems to be contradictory. No response from mods, devs, anybody.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2006-11-25
posté February 09, 2014, 17:50:31 | #40
Ye. I dropped 2 fragments from one "Not boss" fight today.

So all that shit about table of drop isn't really right.