Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

Being aware just
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-03-23
posté February 06, 2014, 14:34:34 | #1
Being aware just hi,

I am always glad to hear about the good news from every side about knocking boss down, especially the wawabbit and a lot of others.

But I do not suggest you investigating a lot of time in those dungeons ,and here is the logic from ankama, which may causes long term lost of you, with many details.

1, The development of new Island, especially Wabbit Island is based on Time-costing for the players. You will find every monster in Wabbit Island or dungeon take more time of you and they are asking for extremly high lv like 140.

2, The Set from those dungeons are various, The last 3 Dungeon Boss Sets are higher than 149 lv. Especially the AP Helm from Wawabbit are lv 158 items. But our lv cup is still lv 140. So we are pushed to wear the +10 max-lv-set Amu from the black wabbit boss. It is still not enough for that helm, so the best players have to add more points into Kit skill, But when the lv cup 145 comes, or lv cup 160 comes in the future, you are not going to need those Kil Skill anymore.
What you will do? You will think about buying Scroll of Absolution from company.

3, All the things are only about money, that is what I am here talking about, they do not care whether you have fun or not in this development. But as I see, the players in Wakfu decreased only in the past times , so I guess wabbits are not so interesting to the most players or those leavers.
Anyway, an interesting game is turning into a pay-to-win game , with endless time and money investigation.

What do you find?
Every day the cool kids in my server are trying to spreading their thought to me,'you must pay more time, you must defeat the hardest boss, then you are a cool boy, we are one!' I heard that a lot ,and want to write something to spreading my understandness of this game.

[Text Removed]

Thanks again for the compensation of Almanax jetons, not all is bad ^ ^ The same thing happened before, when cool kids are farming Hush set and we are only at the lv cup 105. I know one day we are capable to wear the ap helm without adding kit point without paying a lot of money or time to deal with the thing right now just because of the trick development.

[Text Removed]

Zhao

This post has been edited by [Sabi] - February 06, 2014, 18:14:04.
Reason for edit : [Forums Rules of Conduct - Rant]
Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2006-01-31
posté February 06, 2014, 14:38:27 | #2
you must pay more time, you must defeat the hardest boss, then you are a cool boy, we are one!

posté February 06, 2014, 17:02:14 | #3
Imho better anyway just max kitskills and leave amuleto to specified build. Why? Cause profit from other amulets usually much better then statting some element. And most of gear u can use just statting 10 kits. Also u can get 3kits from guild - 2 on lvl 10 bonus and 1 if u build specified expensive building in HW.

Anyway most of 150 gear not so better 120-140 analogs. Only some pieces like GM set. for tank pandas and healers.

About Scrolls - yeah that's sad. Esp for top-content multi-accounters. I run only 3 accs but i bought 6 scrolls this month only.
Pretty expensive for me.

And about Wa.... I think he is still not so worth for farm. Crown is too high level u right. Better to get relic (1 PDB or solomonk in 2-3 wheeks for a good team not so problem) and boot or epa with ap.

And yes. Game must be fun and interesting from player's side of view. For developers its a buiseness first. Sad but true.

--- Maddoverde.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-18
posté February 06, 2014, 17:13:54 | #4
dlexus, ankama doesnt deserve your money. Just wait for the roadmap for this year and you will see that. unless this year's roadmap is good a lot of people are going to quit.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-03-23
posté February 07, 2014, 17:46:55 | #5

Quote (Neneko88 @ 06 February 2014 17:13) *
dlexus, ankama doesnt deserve your money. Just wait for the roadmap for this year and you will see that. unless this year's roadmap is good a lot of people are going to quit.
haha no but they deserve something much more special, and actually, I thanks Ankama for 100% sure

Dokushuuuuu * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté February 07, 2014, 19:47:34 | #6

No, they wont. People in the game don't complain that much, they just enjoy the game, while people on the forums whine a lot but they still pay and play, and it won't change.

posté February 07, 2014, 20:05:18 | #7

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 07 February 2014 19:47) *

No, they wont. People in the game don't complain that much, they just enjoy the game, while people on the forums whine a lot but they still pay and play, and it won't change.
because ankama didnt have to fire/let go of many of their staff last year. low subscriptions, and their devs coming here to say how they want to change their ways?

why do you think so many people want to see the roadmap?

The people in the game who dont complain subscribe for one month, find no groups and friends and quit 

Dokushuuuuu * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté February 07, 2014, 21:29:39 | #8

Quote (Neneko88 @ 07 February 2014 20:05) *

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 07 February 2014 19:47) *

because ankama didnt have to fire/let go of many of their staff last year. low subscriptions, and their devs coming here to say how they want to change their ways?

why do you think so many people want to see the roadmap?

The people in the game who dont complain subscribe for one month, find no groups and friends and quit
People would like to see the roadmap because people like to see what will they add to the game. No matter how successful Wakfu would be, people would still like to see that.

Yeah, yeah, I've heard and saw this rage quitting threads and post all the time, all the time from the same people and yet they are all still here. The game population was more or less the same in a long time and it doesn't seems like anything will change soon, at least not for worst.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-08-29
posté February 07, 2014, 22:14:09 | #9
i don't really know what you're going on about? getting items always takes a time investment?

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-06-28
posté February 07, 2014, 22:20:05 | #10

Depends what you call a lot, thousands of people play this game and only a few hundred complain on the forums.

posté February 08, 2014, 00:26:18 | #11

Quote (Spazturtle @ 07 February 2014 22:20) *

Depends what you call a lot, thousands of people play this game and only a few hundred complain on the forums.
The others just quit without complaining when they see the problems. Low population, quit, cant find groups/friends, quit, cant subscribe because of website problems quit, mining iron for hours to try to make some kamas half asleep, quit, 2 weeks trying to complete a level 40 set, quit.

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-07-02
posté February 08, 2014, 05:17:40 | #12
Dlexus, as I have come to learn... it is simply a business model. I have not respeced any of my toons for kit because I do not find the need to upgrade my gear as I can do the content just fine with out the new stuff that is out of my lvl reach.
----
Also, I find myself grinding more gear than i find myself grinding levels. These temporary caps sure suck but its just a business model. A terrible one that is meant to milk faithful players. So much for player appreciation. We all know respecs are rigged to milk us. Ankama is becoming more and more sleazy, Q__Q I just keep wishing they would become better.
----
I play and "complain" about things because I am really committed to the game and it has a special place in my heart. I keep hoping for the day they will listen to us and fix the game so it can flourish; it is clear that even the people who disagree with the amount of complaining they do agree that the complaints are true. So why bicker about the complaining; if its true? seems most unproductive and baseless. Unfortunately, what bothers me the most is the way that our customer concerns are belittled to just that "complains" by ankama, and they are who truly matter. I wish they would take us more seriously. Most of the players I see have been around since beta and most came from dofus, we are die hard fans... ankama is nothing if their fans were gone. But as we all know... there is no such thing as customer service on here. Why no change? we can speculate that "they're just too small" meanwhile they're opening branches in canada? asia?... Why not buckle down and fix the game rather than trying to sell it in its current state to new masses.. seems unethical for a company who "does not have money" although I understand investing in new companies is a way to acquire funds, so does advertising and investing in customer service so that your current customers do not quit.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - February 08, 2014, 05:22:54.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté February 09, 2014, 05:17:26 | #13
Ankama is spreading itself thin. I guess their logic is if they open servers in more places, they'll attract tons of players to make up for the loss they've had in other places... They don't have enough staff to take care of it though, just look at Troyle who had to leave because of the lack of staff.

Community Helper * Member Since 2013-01-13
posté February 09, 2014, 07:09:30 | #14

Quote (Asthis @ 09 February 2014 05:17) *
Ankama is spreading itself thin. I guess their logic is if they open servers in more places, they'll attract tons of players to make up for the loss they've had in other places... They don't have enough staff to take care of it though, just look at Troyle who had to leave because of the lack of staff.
Um, Troyle didn't leave. He got a promotion...

posté February 09, 2014, 12:53:48 | #15

With our recent expansion to new territories (Ankama Canada, Sao Paulo, and Singapore) it has become more and more clear that a new and more international structure was needed.

They haven't hired someone to replace Troyle yet, so again, short on staff.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2003-10-16
posté February 09, 2014, 13:03:13 | #16

Quote (Asthis @ 09 February 2014 12:53) *

With our recent expansion to new territories (Ankama Canada, Sao Paulo, and Singapore) it has become more and more clear that a new and more international structure was needed.

Sabi is CM. I'm sure if you read the thread your questions will be answered.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2009-06-10
posté February 09, 2014, 13:27:05 | #17

The Sinister Six * Member Since 2012-01-13
posté February 09, 2014, 15:24:09 | #18

Boy, you're standards must be awfully high.

Better get off that horse.

posté February 09, 2014, 18:45:29 | #19

Quote (JbcX @ 09 February 2014 13:03) *

Sabi is CM. I'm sure if you read the thread your questions will be answered.

Yes but now we don't have a CM assistant... ugh, nevermind. I'm sure Sabi can do all the work that she and Troyle had to do. e_e

Quote (axemangx @ 09 February 2014 15:24) *

Boy, you're standards must be awfully high.

Better get off that horse.

Sorry you think having a CM assistant, costumer service, and a Q&A team is such high standards.

Winged Eradicator * Member Since 2010-02-27
posté February 09, 2014, 20:00:09 | #20
O...o I love the idea of the game and the lore even more...Been around since first closed beta.Now that being said iv been boycotting the game for a while now and will continue. Id never ask any one to do the same, but like what was mentioned before It's the game model and some social issues I have with ankama and wakfu. So I guess I was trying to make the game out more then it was. Which disappoints me... I said no good byes on the forums because no good byes was necessary...Got my friends on skype and still talk to them often . You guys are smart now figure out if its worth stressing over if not then move on .You...We have already said what we expect in a company/game multiple times not a lot else you or me can do about it.