Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

Rare Spawning Ores?
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-01-03
posté February 10, 2014, 05:35:09 | #1
Rare Spawning Ores? Anyone see rare spawned ores lately? I've probably ran the Kelba Kroomium loop about 10-15 times without seeing a single rare spawn ore.

Imma be in Kelba foreverr~ OTL

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-12-02
posté February 10, 2014, 05:41:51 | #2
You mean the shiny ore? I've seen them at least three times a round on silver. It's necessary to do the kama haven world recipe. Thanks to that I got three houses made in my haven world solo.

This post has been edited by Pakonitan - February 10, 2014, 05:43:25.
Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2012-01-04
posté February 10, 2014, 05:49:45 | #3
Flamboyant Kroomium is fairly rare. You'll probably see a special node every 4-5 cycles or more (in the mines). The outdoor route isn't very efficient because it always feels like I run out of nodes to mine and I'm stuck waiting around for them to respawn as opposed to Not Mines or Sidimote Mines where the ore is spawned right as a I finish a circuit o.o

I will admit getting the hang of mining Kroomium in the Mines does take some patience and memory, as well as some Lanterns as reference points to make it less of a hassle, but its definitely worth it o.o

This post has been edited by Intrade - February 10, 2014, 05:51:13.
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-01-03
posté February 10, 2014, 07:37:48 | #4

Quote (Pakonitan @ 10 February 2014 05:41) *
You mean the shiny ore? I've seen them at least three times a round on silver. It's necessary to do the kama haven world recipe. Thanks to that I got three houses made in my haven world solo.
My apologies. Because I said Kelba I figured people woudl figure out I'm talking about Kroomium in my case but yes I do like using the mines for silver rare spawns.

Quote (Intrade @ 10 February 2014 05:49) *
Flamboyant Kroomium is fairly rare. You'll probably see a special node every 4-5 cycles or more (in the mines). The outdoor route isn't very efficient because it always feels like I run out of nodes to mine and I'm stuck waiting around for them to respawn as opposed to Not Mines or Sidimote Mines where the ore is spawned right as a I finish a circuit o.o

I will admit getting the hang of mining Kroomium in the Mines does take some patience and memory, as well as some Lanterns as reference points to make it less of a hassle, but its definitely worth it o.o
Thanks for the tip, I did remember seeing some special ores and having to skip them because I wasn't high enough level but it might have been the Dragon Heart Amethyst instead of Kroomium. I was thinking about retreating into the mines but I kept running loops in Kelba in hopes to find the special ores. If I'm hard core mining then yeah I do understand your case about waiting for the nodes to spawn, however because I have wood orders as well I'm trying to mine and prune at the same time so the nodes usually replenish before I reach the first one I mined. I'll have to familiarize myself with the loop in the mines because I remember figuring out the loop and hating the loop because it seemed to be scattered all over the place. I'll try again and if rock are in the way I have 800 mini bombs to back me up (and a friend made 4000 bombs.... x.X)

Side Note: Hi Intrade! :3

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2012-01-04
posté February 10, 2014, 10:33:53 | #5

Quote (KHfan22 @ 10 February 2014 07:37) *

Quote (Pakonitan @ 10 February 2014 05:41) *
My apologies. Because I said Kelba I figured people woudl figure out I'm talking about Kroomium in my case but yes I do like using the mines for silver rare spawns.

Quote (Intrade @ 10 February 2014 05:49) *

Thanks for the tip, I did remember seeing some special ores and having to skip them because I wasn't high enough level but it might have been the Dragon Heart Amethyst instead of Kroomium. I was thinking about retreating into the mines but I kept running loops in Kelba in hopes to find the special ores. If I'm hard core mining then yeah I do understand your case about waiting for the nodes to spawn, however because I have wood orders as well I'm trying to mine and prune at the same time so the nodes usually replenish before I reach the first one I mined. I'll have to familiarize myself with the loop in the mines because I remember figuring out the loop and hating the loop because it seemed to be scattered all over the place. I'll try again and if rock are in the way I have 800 mini bombs to back me up (and a friend made 4000 bombs.... x.X)

Side Note: Hi Intrade! :3

Hey Skai o.o

And actually you probably don't want to bomb the Kroomium route too much. It's much easier to get lost if you do bomb too much of the blocks instead of leaving some as reference points and for lanterns. You can use lanterns to kinda show you where Kroomium ends or where to turn to find more Kroomium since I believe Kroomium and Amethyst veins are somewhat intermingled with one another o.o

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté February 10, 2014, 15:11:07 | #6
morning all hello hello

@OP, my guild leader decided screw the rules and is determined to get the companion seal

this involves obviously miner

he did the mining thing in brakmar and kept having to ask another guildy who already had a comp seal to harvest the shiny silvers that spawned

that guildy had like sixty something after

so yes they spawn but idk if kroomium is broken or somethin

im hungry

i also didnt read the comments I should do that

edit; cool everything I just said has already been said this thread

man I am HUNGRY

This post has been edited by HateSpawn - February 10, 2014, 15:14:00.