Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

Are Ankama jokes funny?
Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté February 10, 2014, 16:00:07 | #1
Are Ankama jokes funny?
Quote (Troyle @ 18 November 2013 16:00) *
Feca and Pandawa will both be revamped in February.

Just a reason to remember don't believe anything they say.

They love jokes so much.

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté February 10, 2014, 17:04:19 | #2
Pointless thread, it's under the assumption to doubt many things they say.

The Sinister Six * Member Since 2011-01-29
posté February 10, 2014, 17:16:12 | #3
They were going to do a panda revamp this month but their proposed changes created such an uproar (to my surprise) that they had to rework it entirely.

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-02-28
posté February 10, 2014, 17:17:51 | #4
They fail beeing on schedule. Never believe a word they say

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-07-02
posté February 10, 2014, 17:36:31 | #5
I always found drop rates to be a joke

Quote (aquabeauty @ 10 February 2014 17:36) *
I've been laughing at my misery for years

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté February 10, 2014, 19:06:45 | #6

Quote (Celay01 @ 10 February 2014 16:00) *

They love jokes so much.

Hi Celay01!

A lot has changed since Troyle's post in November, as you have noticed, and priorities have been moved around some, therefore while some changes need a bit more time, some were also released in advance. Which is why we decided to not release a roadmap for 2014 yet, as we prefer to not disappoint or frustrate you with information that we are not sure about yet.

January and February can be looked as a preparation period for what is ahead for our dev team to deliver to you, and I can tell you that the plan for 2014 is building up more and more as we speak.

We still have the Pandawa revamp on the radar for 2014. The last design document wasn't satisfying yet and Grou preferred to push it to a later date, which we will share a new design document and a date with the community as soon as confirmed.

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-01-24
posté February 10, 2014, 19:14:54 | #7

I've been laughing at my misery for years
LOL you don't need to drop anything when you can get it from people right?  

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté February 10, 2014, 19:47:27 | #8

Quote (Sabi @ 10 February 2014 19:06) *

They love jokes so much.

Hi Celay01!

A lot has changed since Troyle's post in November, as you have noticed, and priorities have been moved around some, therefore while some changes need a bit more time, some were also released in advance. Which is why we decided to not release a roadmap for 2014 yet, as we prefer to not disappoint or frustrate you with information that we are not sure about yet.

January and February can be looked as a preparation period for what is ahead for our dev team to deliver to you, and I can tell you that the plan for 2014 is building up more and more as we speak.

We still have the Pandawa revamp on the radar for 2014. The last design document wasn't satisfying yet and Grou preferred to push it to a later date, which we will share a new design document and a date with the community as soon as confirmed.

Thanks Sabi but problem is that. Everything changes in 10 days and nothing gains speed. They are just tricking us about new things and delaying them. I can make a long list about things will come "soon" easily. And i am bored about writing negative comments and drawing negative pictures about Ankama.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté February 10, 2014, 19:50:55 | #9

Are Ankama jokes funny?
Knock, Knock!

Who's there?

Ankama!

... Please don't ruin my class, we are not op ;~;

-------------
Edit:

Knock Knock!

Who's there?

Revamp!

Revamp who?

Revamp a class that doesn't need it!
---------------

What do you call a game that would be really playable if the aesthetics werent tear jerkingly bad?

Dofus!
------------

I'm not proud of the first one but I think the other two are okay

This post has been edited by HateSpawn - February 10, 2014, 19:54:31.
Reason for edit : 2 more jokes c:
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-06-16
posté February 10, 2014, 19:52:50 | #10
I dropped 3 tortured soul rings in 3 exarnus runs with about 55 prospecting. When I try to get drops, I dont get anything. When I so happen to be wearing a piece of prospecting and maybe eat a candy just because, I get pretty sweet drops.

~viyel-chan

posté February 10, 2014, 20:25:28 | #11

They love jokes so much.

Hi Celay01!

You are afraid to fail as a company again, thats why you don't give us the Roadmap anytime soon. Face it

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté February 10, 2014, 21:04:27 | #12
I'd rather Grou put off the Panda revamp than release it now and have it be awful.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-07-05
posté February 10, 2014, 21:12:51 | #13

Quote (Asthis @ 10 February 2014 21:04) *
I'd rather Grou put off the Panda revamp than release it now and have it be awful.
psst, panda revamp was gonna make them OP, please pay attention. Fire would have needed a small boost in base damages, but other than that Pandas would have been intense as all hell.

I mean, just one thing to point out was that not only were they getting almost all their healing spells the ability to be AoEs, but they also had some of the best healing base ever. And yea they probably would have gotten nerfed a little on the heals, but they were already so much better than Enis and Sadidas at healing, that the nerf would have only made the difference smaller and probably just put them at the same level as enis (with better range) and still higher than sadidas. (not to mention that they still had Karchamrak and 20% damage reduction)(And Euphoria was twice as effective as Hygiene)

But, you know, clearly thats a nerf, right?

This post has been edited by smallz117 - February 10, 2014, 21:14:28.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté February 10, 2014, 21:19:05 | #14

Quote (smallz117 @ 10 February 2014 21:12) *

psst, panda revamp was gonna make them OP, please pay attention. Fire would have needed a small boost in base damages, but other than that Pandas would have been intense as all hell.

I mean, just one thing to point out was that not only were they getting almost all their healing spells the ability to be AoEs, but they also had some of the best healing base ever. And yea they probably would have gotten nerfed a little on the heals, but they were already so much better than Enis and Sadidas at healing, that the nerf would have only made the difference smaller and probably just put them at the same level as enis (with better range) and still higher than sadidas. (not to mention that they still had Karchamrak and 20% damage reduction)(And Euphoria was twice as effective as Hygiene)

Pandas aren't just about heals, though. u_u Enough people didn't like the proposal that Grou had to go back and change it.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-07-05
posté February 10, 2014, 21:28:50 | #15

Quote (Asthis @ 10 February 2014 21:19) *

Quote (smallz117 @ 10 February 2014 21:12) *

Pandas aren't just about heals, though. u_u Enough people didn't like the proposal that Grou had to go back and change it.
That's called 'change', aka 'revamp', no one likes change, though, but that doesnt mean the change is bad.

Also, You could also be high damage output too, if you wanted to be, for water, and you'd still have your AoEs. A large outcry was for the sake that Dizzy was removed, which I would say was well worth becoming a great healer, plus Fecas and Sadidas are much better at removing resists than Pandas.
The revamp also had much better multi-ele synergy than current panda.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - February 10, 2014, 21:29:05.
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté February 10, 2014, 23:15:27 | #16

Quote (Sargent-Wiggest @ 10 February 2014 20:25) *

They love jokes so much.

Hi Celay01!

You are afraid to fail as a company again, thats why you don't give us the Roadmap anytime soon. Face it

I am actually siding with the team on this one. I too would like a roadmap, but I can see why they wouldn't want to release it yet.

Would the players complain more if the team had to make changes or delay something on a roadmap, or if they didn't release one at all? I think they'd complain more if a roadmap were to be changed. I think they are just trying to see what they can do to give us a good map. They are probably trying to release bug-free content, but it's hard when the players don't give them a proper time-frame to view it themselves.

posté February 10, 2014, 23:47:05 | #17
But we need to see that they actually have plans for wakfu and arent just pulling pieces of paper out of a suggestion box at the beginning of every month.
I dont see why they cant set themselves realistic goals after the many years theyve been here.

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - February 10, 2014, 23:47:21.
posté February 11, 2014, 00:03:17 | #18

Quote (RaVeN-Fifteen @ 10 February 2014 23:15) *

Quote (Sargent-Wiggest @ 10 February 2014 20:25) *

They love jokes so much.

Hi Celay01!

I am actually siding with the team on this one. I too would like a roadmap, but I can see why they wouldn't want to release it yet.

Would the players complain more if the team had to make changes or delay something on a roadmap, or if they didn't release one at all? I think they'd complain more if a roadmap were to be changed. I think they are just trying to see what they can do to give us a good map. They are probably trying to release bug-free content, but it's hard when the players don't give them a proper time-frame to view it themselves.
If you knew anything about management you wouldnt say this. Roadmap isnt just for us, its for them also. They just dont release it because they never achieve everything they say they will do. tha'ts why

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté February 11, 2014, 02:54:26 | #19
You make a good point, but there's some things that we don't see. I'm sure they have plenty of goals and work to do that we don't know about.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2013-09-04
posté February 11, 2014, 03:49:52 | #20
hate this game, and how they treat this community as dirt, but still i play till the better mmo's are released april.