Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Loving one aspect of the Feb update
Community Helper * Member Since 2005-08-28
posté February 13, 2014, 11:38:48 | #1
Loving one aspect of the Feb update I am loving the new x 3 exp for new character it has allowed me to get a player to level 93 within a 24 hour period. I still can't believe it. For me this also open the doors on characters and classes I couldn't be bothered to level as before I felt it was too much effort. It also seems like grinding has finally become somewhat rewarding (those who have already grinded one character or more).

Watch out Remington you may be seeing :-
JerryDB on Fire (Fire Eni)
JerryDB can Fly (Air Eni) suggestions on a better name are welcome.
JerryDB in Blue (Warer Masq)

Please note the title was to reflect the specific part of the update I wish to talk about and not the update itself such as feca revamp or the new Shustuft stuff.

Dokushuuuuu * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté February 13, 2014, 11:51:47 | #2
Yes, this is also my favourite part of the update As someone who's making new char now and don't have a second account to leech myself, 3x exp is super duper useful. It still takes ages when you're alone, but at least it's 3x shorter...

I fear the day when I reach my highest lvl char and lose 3x and 2x exp  

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2013-06-26
posté February 13, 2014, 12:08:36 | #3

Quote (JerryDB @ 13 February 2014 11:38) *
I am loving the new x 3 exp for new character it has allowed me to get a player to level 93 within a 24 hour period. I still can't believe it. For me this also open the doors on characters and classes I couldn't be bothered to level as before I felt it was too much effort. It also seems like grinding has finally become somewhat rewarding (those who have already grinded one character or more).

Watch out Remington you may be seeing :-
JerryDB on Fire (Fire Eni)
JerryDB can Fly (Air Eni) suggestions on a better name are welcome.
JerryDB in Blue (Warer Masq)

Please note the title was to reflect the specific part of the update I wish to talk about and not the update itself such as feca revamp or the new Shustuft stuff.
Please don't make more poor Orphaned alts Jerry.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2006-03-20
posté February 13, 2014, 12:37:28 | #4
When I finally have stable internet I think I'll enjoy this change the most.. getting characters to level 110 or so will only take a day or two, which is awesome given how unpredictable the revamps / nerfs can be.

I might make an Xelor on my Sac's account and potentially an Iop on my Rogue's account.. yay for things.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-20
posté February 13, 2014, 13:03:03 | #5
Yeah this XP system for secondary and tertiary characters is simply wonderful! It makes the grind of one character less annoying, because you know it's going to be helping out all your other characters.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-07-17
posté February 13, 2014, 13:39:11 | #6
Its my favourite part of Dofus. Glad its here, this game was grindy anyway...

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-04
posté February 13, 2014, 17:56:55 | #7
The xp bonus is really cool and desperately needed, I'm grateful for this to no end.
Some of my alts who were stuck at 110-115 are finally becoming useful, are going to equip better sets, etc. It was a pain when two main chars are already max level but you couldn't really raise your "younger" alts because it takes an eternity to get a half of lvl even for 115 char. It was a true nightmare and I'm happy that it's gone. :'D