Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

So you can move gear between characters with multi's but still no account storage?
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-01-04
posté February 15, 2014, 20:50:49 | #21

Quote (Asthis @ 15 February 2014 20:17) *
You guys forget there are machines that now turn old tokens into kamas, including bronze. There's no reason to keep those machines at the Trool Fair for bronze tokens. New servers like Wakfu Asia can't even use them. Even with the bronze tokens you get from the magazine and the free bronze token code, there are items that are still unobtainable.

I don't get how you or anyone else still tries to argue that bronze token machines in any fashion shouldn't be around anymore. What does it matter if the new Asia servers can't even use them. We can use them. Now please drop this useless argument.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2014-01-25
posté February 15, 2014, 21:09:51 | #22
Just a heads up, in terms of transferring kamas, if you put a really common item up for an incredibly high price your alts can buy it. I tend to put up stuff like gobbal horns for 1000 kama- prices no sane person would pay- and buy it with my alt to transfer all the money. The only downside is the tax, but what's 22 kama versus 2000?

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté February 15, 2014, 21:24:18 | #23

Quote (Asriah @ 15 February 2014 20:50) *

You guys forget there are machines that now turn old tokens into kamas, including bronze. There's no reason to keep those machines at the Trool Fair for bronze tokens. New servers like Wakfu Asia can't even use them. Even with the bronze tokens you get from the magazine and the free bronze token code, there are items that are still unobtainable.

I don't get how you or anyone else still tries to argue that bronze token machines in any fashion shouldn't be around anymore. What does it matter if the new Asia servers can't even use them. We can use them. Now please drop this useless argument.
They dont need fix it because you have bronze tokens?
Same thing again

Please Ankama change these machines or this arguement wont finish soon...

posté February 15, 2014, 21:39:45 | #24
Stuck on stupid.

Ankama wont change it. Sorry.

posté February 15, 2014, 21:46:47 | #25

Quote (Asriah @ 15 February 2014 21:39) *
Stuck on stupid.

Ankama wont change it. Sorry.
Stupid? Haha funny iop

Also i am going to create a thread for these machines, it is not something so hard for Ankama( Ok ok it is too hard for them, but it shouldnt be)

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté February 15, 2014, 22:33:46 | #26

"I have plenty of bronze tokens that I can use, and other people who don't have them don't matter". That's the kind of attitude you're putting on and it's counter productive.

This post has been edited by Asthis - February 15, 2014, 22:34:22.
Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2009-10-10
posté February 16, 2014, 00:24:57 | #27

Quote (Asthis @ 15 February 2014 22:33) *

"I have plenty of bronze tokens that I can use, and other people who don't have them don't matter". That's the kind of attitude you're putting on and it's counter productive.

It's not counter productive at all. It's there for older players who farmed bronze tokens. I had well over 3,000 when i quit. Should I just get the middle finger because they decided to change the currency?

posté February 16, 2014, 00:33:02 | #28
You can convert them to kamas. Just turn them into silver and gold tokens then convert them in the tavern.

posté February 16, 2014, 19:35:59 | #29

Quote (Agosta @ 16 February 2014 00:24) *

It's not counter productive at all. It's there for older players who farmed bronze tokens. I had well over 3,000 when i quit. Should I just get the middle finger because they decided to change the currency?

Yes yes you are right, Ankama said "We should leave these machines with bronze tokens so if people who quit game can come back, they can use their tokens, new players and other people is not important, we just love quitted players."

Please think some before write something. 

posté February 16, 2014, 19:40:56 | #30
If you have so many bronze tokens, then why don't you use them instead of bragging you have so many you COULD use? The point is bronze tokens are limited, people who have them aren't spending them, and those machines are pretty much useless.

posté February 16, 2014, 20:14:49 | #31

Quote (Asthis @ 16 February 2014 19:40) *
If you have so many bronze tokens, then why don't you use them instead of bragging you have so many you COULD use? The point is bronze tokens are limited, people who have them aren't spending them, and those machines are pretty much useless.

WHO THE HELL CARES IF YOU THINK THEY ARE USELESS LOL.

I don't get why people are acting like the EXISTENCE of bronze tokens machines has caused cosmic pee to be spillt into their corn flakes.

Jesus shut up already.

posté February 16, 2014, 21:01:34 | #32

Quote (Asriah @ 16 February 2014 20:14) *

I don't get why people are acting like the EXISTENCE of bronze tokens machines has caused cosmic pee to be spillt into their corn flakes.

Jesus shut up already.
They are not useless, there is high level plant seeds and havenbag decorations. Also being useless is not mean they can stay as unavailable there.

Also i can't understand why are you defending Ankama? Are you an Ankama employee or just iop??

posté February 16, 2014, 22:13:32 | #33
Yeah,, not having these machines fixed was a major problem in the first month of wapac. We COULDN'T get high level resources as none had spawned. The only way to get them? Trool fair. Okay, anyone have bronze tokens? nope, no way of ever obtaining them on the server,, and so we had to wait for mods to host events where we could be given some.
These machines are useless for the 99%. If they worked with fair tickets then everyone could use them.

@topic
either an ikiakit (or a few) or a profession box to share items between our characters would be nice

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2009-10-10
posté February 16, 2014, 22:35:30 | #34

Are you dumb? Legit question.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-01-23
posté February 16, 2014, 22:39:07 | #35
topic is totally "off topic"  

posté February 16, 2014, 23:05:45 | #36

Quote (Celay01 @ 16 February 2014 21:01) *

Quote (Asriah @ 16 February 2014 20:14) *

Jesus shut up already.
They are not useless, there is high level plant seeds and havenbag decorations. Also being useless is not mean they can stay as unavailable there.

Also i can't understand why are you defending Ankama? Are you an Ankama employee or just iop??

Holy cow you make absolutely no sense. If you can't understand what I'm saying then please don't reply to me.

posté February 17, 2014, 15:20:46 | #37

Quote (Asriah @ 16 February 2014 23:05) *
If you can't understand what I'm saying then please don't reply to me.

I understood how selfish and iopish you are. 

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-01-12
posté February 17, 2014, 15:52:00 | #38

Seriously though, how is this still a thing??

The token machines for the items need to be replaced. Those items are still very much needed, as the seeds and everything else would be nice to have. Change them to Tickets already.

However, the Kama rewards for past tokens should stay. Keeping these around for those slow moving guppies or boat jumpers who bailed out early due to circumstance or dissatification.

Everybody happy~
everybody win~

kiss kiss, hug hug,
LoverlyDoverly Public displays of affection all around~.

I know I promised the moderators that I wouldn't do this again...

Forgive my pitiful soul

I swear If I get banned from the forum for this... So help me! SO HELP ME!!

... Also... Why did the discussion take this turn... wasn't it originally about universal account based storage for our characters in Wakfu?

I mentioned it in the past, but I would like for us to beable to:

• Drag things into the Gift Menu Section to freely move about

• Still have limitations on what can or cannot be put there so that Ankama can still keep on making money off people who don't want to trust others as this is the only reason why there is no account wide storage...I am still surprised that Multimen even allowed such a feature...such a thing really seems like an oversight on Ankamas part. If it was on purpose...then kudos and pats on the backs to them.

-----

Made an edit and decided it was best to toss the pic there. I don't want to step on any toes. The moderation team does a great job and doesn't need me pushing buttons.

This post has been edited by Christian-CAO - February 17, 2014, 22:28:26.
Reason for edit : So help me!! EDIT again for my own lack of maturity wth the jokes
posté February 17, 2014, 18:14:56 | #39
Again I will point out.

With obnoxious spacing like the previous poster.

Rewards that were meant to be for bronze tokens.

Which many people spent a lot of time farming for.

Should be, and always will be, available for bronze tokens.

Out of respect for those players.

Every single one of you makes the demand that these machines should be "REPLACED". Why the hell should these machines be REPLACED? You people actually keep saying that I am being selfish when I never EVER said these rewards should not be available for tickets. What IS FAIR is that new machines with the same rewards be ADDED to the game for fair tickets. What a bunch of low IQ hypocrisy.

The KAMA exchange is extremely negligible in comparison of the items you can get for exchanging the tokens instead at the fair. I don't even think that rate was changed when they revamped the kamas to be what, 10x? Stop being selfish pricks who think Ankama should completely remove machines because it doesn't benefit YOU.

P.S. If you actually in need of something such as the high level seeds this very moment, you can hate Ankama for taking forever to provide an alternate means to get them. That doesn't mean people who do have bronze tokens should suddenly have the only option to exchange them for practically nothing at the tavern.

In the mean time, this may be enough to help you.

Temporary solution: go to Click here and enter 6DSF1EZR

This code will credit 100x bronze tokens to your gift box in game. It is one use per account.

This post has been edited by Asriah - February 17, 2014, 18:18:56.
posté February 17, 2014, 19:40:11 | #40
Really Asriah, all of us was have hundreds of bronze tokens and MANY MONTHS passed. We spent them, we waited new machines, we played games and we won tickets. Only thing i can buy from these machines is fairyworks. If you say Ankama left machines for people who have tokens, why they changed fairyworks? Because new players and people without tokens need fairyworks but not other things? Also you said new wakfu apac players and others are not important, you already have tokens. So you are selfish not us, also please lets stop it, i don't want try tell something to you iop anymore.

Note: Stop telling things about our IQ, you are an iop, we can't compare about stupidness.