Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 27 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

So you can move gear between characters with multi's but still no account storage?
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-01-12
posté February 17, 2014, 19:56:36 | #41

Quote (Asriah @ 17 February 2014 18:14) *

With obnoxious spacing like the previous poster.

With obnoxious spacing like the previous poster...

WITH OBNOXIOUS SPACING LIKE THE PREVIOUS POSTER?
......I died laughing at these faces so im not even mad about it... everybody loves pictures..that's what the forum needs..more images~!!

Anway...

Again I will point out...Rewards that were meant to be for bronze tokensWhich many people spent a lot of time farming for. Should be, and always will be, available for bronze tokens. Out of respect for those players.

Why? Rewarded for ...what? Time? What time? EVERYTHING (non dungeon related) gave bronze tokens... I don't know about you but... The game would throw tokens at you for practically doing...absolutely nothing of merrit. Leveling off of challanges alone would net a player hundreds of tokens in a short time. Anyone who solo leveled off of them had more tokens than they could even handle... guess that's why the majority of people who still have them didn't use them yet.

Every single one of you makes the demand that these machines should be "REPLACED". Why the hell should these machines be REPLACED? You people actually keep saying that I am being selfish when I never EVER said these rewards should not be available for tickets. What IS FAIR is that new machines with the same rewards be ADDED to the game for fair tickets. What a bunch of low IQ hypocrisy.

No one is demanding anything. It's an oppinion. A suggestion, if you will. I have this oppinion because as they are they serve no function. If you still have bronze tokens... you're doing something terribly wrong or waiting for the day they return... If Ankama were to change their machines to only except tickets instead of tokens then I guess it's just too bad. Everything in this game is subject to change. Yes it can be unfair but honestly... people wil get over it.

The bolded though, I agree with you. It would be fine and fair to have those rewards available for both tokens and tickets. It would be a nice and easy fix to have both of the options readily available in the same machines instead of adding the machines.

No one likes tickets. Everyone loved tokens. Tokens are gone now, but "weirdos" are still hording them up for what ever reason..I mean you never know when you'll need a high level material or seed... The equipment is also nice.

The KAMA exchange is extremely negligible in comparison of the items you can get for exchanging the tokens instead at the fair. I don't even think that rate was changed when they revamped the kamas to be what, 10x? Stop being selfish pricks who think Ankama should completely remove machines because it doesn't benefit YOU.

The kama rates for bronze tokens are low...but the way to obtain bronze tokens back then was pitifully easy... As I said, they serve no function: for myself and countless others who decided to leave tokens in the past as persuaded by the changing times.

The only reason to keep tokens is to exchange them for those "rewards". Tokens are no longer obtainable in this game outside the ultimate boss ones and a few event varriations. There is no way to obtain any of the items in those machines if you don't have tokens.

P.S. If you actually in need of something such as the high level seeds this very moment, you can hate Ankama for taking forever to provide an alternate means to get them. That doesn't mean people who do have bronze tokens should suddenly have the only option to exchange them for practically nothing at the tavern. In the mean time, this may be enough to help you. Temporary solution: go to Click here and enter 6DSF1EZR This code will credit 100x bronze tokens to your gift box in game. It is one use per account.

"If you don't use it...You lose it"... I like that old saying... and it should apply here pretty nicely.

Not saying that people should rush to use their saved resources ( tokens) when they can save them for a day when they need them.

As you mentioned having the option for both tokens and tickets can be fine.

Hopefully some new players can enjoy that code. Most folks already used and abused that one.

Also, negatively replying to other posters and spewing flame bait statements left and right aren't a good way at trying to get a point accross.

It's fine to be passionate about a subject...if cursing like me on a wednesday night is how you want to go about it then I don't think you want an actual calm conversation with the folks who disagree with you.

I love you

Really Asriah, all of us was have hundreds of bronze tokens and MANY MONTHS passed. We spent them, we waited new machines, we played games and we won tickets. Only thing i can buy from these machines is fairyworks. If you say Ankama left machines for people who have tokens, why they changed fairyworks? Because new players and people without tokens need fairyworks but not other things? Also you said new wakfu apac players and others are not important, you already have tokens. So you are selfish not us, also please lets stop it, i don't want try tell something to you iop anymore. Note: Stop telling things about our IQ, you are an iop, we can't compare about stupidness.

Celay, don't be rude... yuppers I did just tell you what to do~ fight me >:3

--------------
EDIT:

What does any of this have to do with the Topic of the thread?

This post has been edited by Christian-CAO - February 17, 2014, 20:09:41.
Reason for edit : cause rude ' 3'
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté February 17, 2014, 20:16:43 | #42

Quote (Christian-CAO @ 17 February 2014 19:56) *
Tokens are gone now, but "weirdos" are still hording them up for what ever reason..I mean you never know when you'll need a high level material or seed... The equipment is also nice.

You never know what items will turn out to be awesome or garbage from patch to patch.

Arena rewards or the Toxispike were garbage at one point in this games life. Who ever thought blibli helms, epps etc were going to be useful? Or that you'd need 99 gobbal pieces to make anything in this game?

Ankama has a horrible habit of putting obscure, outdated, low level items into recipes by the truck load. I'm amazed guilds have any resources in their HW's at all. I threw tons of frigost mats that were unneeded into our HW, than BAM!, handyman can make keys using those mats... i didn't see that coming.

Everyone who horded their gear instead of crushing it for smithmagic runes doubled their potential runes after the last revamp. I'm sure the list goes on. Save those tokens guys. I'm sure one day they'll be valuable again.

OP: Ankama, just make a shared account storage in our Haven Bag's and be done with it. Let us get our boutique and gift items from their as well.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-01-04
posté February 17, 2014, 20:49:53 | #43

No one likes tickets. Everyone loved tokens. Tokens are gone now, but "weirdos" are still hording them up for what ever reason..I mean you never know when you'll need a high level material or seed... The equipment is also nice.

Not saying that people should rush to use their saved resources ( tokens) when they can save them for a day when they need them.

So people are weird even though you understand that they would want to hold onto bronze tokens till they actually need some of the consumables/harvest/gear? You say you acknowledge this yet you repeatedly say bronze tokens serve no function and that if people still have them they are doing something terribly wrong?

I mean god forbid ankama give us a heads up about removing the bronze tokens machines forcing all of us to rush and buy up all the random damn wisdom gear we have no idea if we'll ever use them or not.

I also did not exaggerate when I said people FARMED bronze tokens. You speak like you remember how it was back then yet I have to wonder. I'll give an example from the water enu guide thread near the top of the guide forum.

"Makabraspecting ring (you really really really want this), Quaquack pet. If this is your first character, it's extremely unlikely that you'll be able to get these without spending real-world money (ogrines to buy the ring, and you can buy wakfu-mag 2 as many times as you like for 100s and 100s of bronze tokens, with which to get a quaquack).
Quaquack in particular is EXTREMELY rare and expensive. You get it from the quaquack pond game in the trool fair, and it took me in the region of 400 bronze tokens to get it. Also, its food ('Tidbits') comes from the trool fair too: you need to spend 1 bronze token to get into the zoo, and then it costs 1 bronze token for 10 tidbits."

This obviously is not the case anymore.

However I don't even need a response on this part because honestly I feel like it was a stupid point to make in the first place. You don't need to speak for everyone when it comes to deciding how valuable they felt bronze tokens are, or if they had any reason to farm them or not. It also simply does not matter with this topic.

Also I've been accused of being "Selfish" even after clarifying that a system for both tokens and tickets would be best. If that isn't low intelligence then I don't know what is.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-01-12
posté February 17, 2014, 21:41:07 | #44

Quote (Asriah @ 17 February 2014 20:49) *

So people are weird even though you understand that they would want to hold onto bronze tokens till they actually need some of the consumables/harvest/gear? You say you acknowledge this yet you repeatedly say bronze tokens serve no function and that if people still have them they are doing something terribly wrong?

I mean god forbid ankama give us a heads up about removing the bronze tokens machines forcing all of us to rush and buy up all the random damn wisdom gear we have no idea if we'll ever use them or not.

I also did not exaggerate when I said people FARMED bronze tokens. You speak like you remember how it was back then yet I have to wonder. I'll give an example from the water enu guide thread near the top of the guide forum.

"Makabraspecting ring (you really really really want this), Quaquack pet. If this is your first character, it's extremely unlikely that you'll be able to get these without spending real-world money (ogrines to buy the ring, and you can buy wakfu-mag 2 as many times as you like for 100s and 100s of bronze tokens, with which to get a quaquack).
Quaquack in particular is EXTREMELY rare and expensive. You get it from the quaquack pond game in the trool fair, and it took me in the region of 400 bronze tokens to get it. Also, its food ('Tidbits') comes from the trool fair too: you need to spend 1 bronze token to get into the zoo, and then it costs 1 bronze token for 10 tidbits."

This obviously is not the case anymore.

However I don't even need a response on this part because honestly I feel like it was a stupid point to make in the first place. You don't need to speak for everyone when it comes to deciding how valuable they felt bronze tokens are, or if they had any reason to farm them or not. It also simply does not matter with this topic.
To make it clear, I never said that I wasn't one of those "wierdos" (notice the quotes over weirdos, I meant for it to be inturpretted loosely) who hordes their tokens.

I also still think that I am doing something very wrong by keeping them. With tokens still in circulation, I doubt Ankama will ever rid the game of the shadows of the past...same with the trool fair..they even had the nerve to add a crowd track when you go near one...

back to the tokens... I just don't have a use for them anymore. I don't craft and my proffesions are laughably low. I keep my tokens because there is literaly no reason to trade them in for the low amount of kama I'd get for them. This is why I said in the next segment of my quoted post
As I said, they serve no function: for myself and countless others who decided to leave tokens in the past as persuaded by the changing times.

I can't continue my quack quack hunts with them now can I? I used to do that religously... biggest waste of time and tokens ever. I've never gotten that forsaken quack quack... and these left over tokens in my inventory serve as nothing more than a reminder that ecaflip and enutrof both dislike my face... 1419 tokens in, I just stopped and continued to collect them with the idea of just spamming quack quack pond one day..never again...not with tokens anyway... the ticket mechanic is awful...

Also, I didn't get an "I love you too" back from my previous post... that stung a bit

oh well, can't make some one love you...

You never know what items will turn out to be awesome or garbage from patch to patch.

This is true Gynrei..but Ankama already altered the stats on most of the equipment in the Bronze Token Machine in the rebalancing level 60+ equipment patch. Found my precious bunny grumbler rings on my enutrof turned into terribad awful equips with ugly stats... I doubt they'll go back and alter those again.... maybe for the crafting revamp when every equip in game save for a chosen few will be craftable.

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté February 17, 2014, 21:41:23 | #45
Ok ok i became a bit rude, sorry for it. We love iops too.

Also i think this is best solution: Change trool fair machines as tickets and put a machine to tavern for buy tickets with bronze tokens for people who still didn't spend them.

About storage: Why cant we have an big ikiakit that shares all characters?

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-01-04
posté February 17, 2014, 21:49:38 | #46

Quote (Celay01 @ 17 February 2014 21:41) *
Ok ok i became a bit rude, sorry for it. We love iops too.

Also i think this is best solution: Change trool fair machines as tickets and put a machine to tavern for buy tickets with bronze tokens for people who still didn't spend them.

About storage: Why cant we have an big ikiakit that shares all characters?

That sounds like a great idea.

As far as the topic goes. I get the idea that Ankama is comfortable with there being as many reasons as possible to sub more than one account. Even when the game was in beta it was a hot issue that there was no account storage. Since they still haven't implemented one...

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté February 17, 2014, 21:51:40 | #47

Quote (Christian-CAO @ 17 February 2014 21:41) *

This is true Gynrei..but Ankama already altered the stats on most of the equipment in the Bronze Token Machine in the rebalancing level 60+ equipment patch. Found my precious bunny grumbler rings on my enutrof turned into terribad awful equips with ugly stats... I doubt they'll go back and alter those again.... maybe for the crafting revamp when every equip in game save for a chosen few will be craftable.

Yeah, i don't expect too many stat changes on existing gear now that Ankama has a point system to follow.

But it wouldn't surprise me if someday a new token system is added that also uses bronze tokens and you could trade those in for new items. It may be unlikely... but we're talking about Ankama.