Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Skull is out. Peace!
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2012-02-28
posté February 14, 2014, 18:25:27 | #1
Skull is out. Peace! To my Lovers: I will love you always and miss you.

To my Haters: I will love you always and miss you.

:3

Skulln'Bones

This post has been edited by xCATZILAx - February 20, 2014, 01:01:53.
Reason for edit : I quit the game for good xD
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté February 14, 2014, 20:23:03 | #2
You take a break then join Lovelace 10 mins later? I'm confused.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-20
posté February 14, 2014, 20:44:42 | #3
Every time Epitaph disappears, the game becomes more enjoyable, and it becomes safe to go afk and make coffee. I for one welcome the demise of any guild that makes randomly attacking people a core element in their daily operations. Fare thee well, for Epitaph shall not be missed!

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-04-26
posté February 14, 2014, 20:49:52 | #4

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 14 February 2014 20:44) *
Every time Epitaph disappears, the game becomes more enjoyable, and it becomes safe to go afk and make coffee. I for one welcome the demise of any guild that makes randomly attacking people a core element in their daily operations. Fare thee well, for Epitaph shall not be missed!
I detest their ideology, finding enjoyment by grieving other people, and random people at that, not just enemies.

Not saying every single one of them is like that. Just saying I detest whoever embrace that ideology.

Skull seems not like that so I will accept yer love.

This post has been edited by Kouromaro - February 14, 2014, 20:51:42.
Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-01-18
posté February 14, 2014, 21:28:51 | #5

Agreed, the fact that Ankama backs this kind of game play makes it even worse. Several times I almost quit playing because of these guys. I only came back because I love the art style and some people are fun and nice to talk to overall. It's really the players that make this game, it's like a double edged sword for Ankama.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté February 14, 2014, 21:30:07 | #6
Sorry to here about it.. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Click here

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-11-26
posté February 14, 2014, 22:30:11 | #7
what would jesus do

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-02-04
posté February 14, 2014, 22:46:05 | #8

Quote (Pakonitan @ 14 February 2014 21:28) *

Agreed, the fact that Ankama backs this kind of game play makes it even worse. Several times I almost quit playing because of these guys. I only came back because I love the art style and some people are fun and nice to talk to overall. It's really the players that make this game, it's like a double edged sword for Ankama.

You know, I'm a pretty nice guy and I don't go around PKing people. But people like you aggravate me. Wakfu is a player driven game, which is why even the PVP is player driven. So rather than hate on Ankama for sticking to their theme, you should just accept that PKing is something a lot of people like to do, and this game is for them just as much as it is for you.

I'm not even going to call you a carebear, because even the PVP in this game is for carebears. There is no penalty for being killed worth talking about. There are games where your gear could be looted off your corpse.

posté February 14, 2014, 23:17:19 | #9

Quote (Asriah @ 14 February 2014 22:46) *

Quote (Pakonitan @ 14 February 2014 21:28) *

You know, I'm a pretty nice guy and I don't go around PKing people. But people like you aggravate me. Wakfu is a player driven game, which is why even the PVP is player driven. So rather than hate on Ankama for sticking to their theme, you should just accept that PKing is something a lot of people like to do, and this game is for them just as much as it is for you.

I'm not even going to call you a carebear, because even the PVP in this game is for carebears. There is no penalty for being killed worth talking about. There are games where your gear could be looted off your corpse.
You do realize that I don't go around pking people do you?

posté February 14, 2014, 23:25:34 | #10
I'm assuming you meant to quote Pakonitan

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-04-17
posté February 15, 2014, 02:41:24 | #11

Someone saved me the trouble of going off about that as well.

That being said, Epitaph has been off my radar since a certain cheater was banned and Troyle said he would never be allowed to return. I do not support their playstyle of trying to pick on the easiest target, but they haven't been enough of a bother for me to care more than showing to wipe some random group and leave in a long time.

posté February 15, 2014, 03:52:40 | #12

Quote (Madd1 @ 15 February 2014 02:41) *

That being said, Epitaph has been off my radar since a certain cheater was banned and Troyle said he would never be allowed to return. I do not support their playstyle of trying to pick on the easiest target, but they haven't been enough of a bother for me to care more than showing to wipe some random group and leave in a long time.

The best part is that someone actually down voted my post. Whoever it was obviously felt I made a point they couldn't counter.

posté February 15, 2014, 04:56:52 | #13
I'm very lost I don't understand anything you guys are saying.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2013-09-04
posté February 15, 2014, 05:02:17 | #14
wish i could get a life like skully  

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-11-26
posté February 15, 2014, 05:06:35 | #15
dear daddy i write you, in spite of years of silence, youve cleaned up, found jesus, things are good or so i hear, this bottle of stephens awakens ancient feelings, like father, step father, YOUR SON IS DROWNING IN THE FLOOOOOOOD

Quote (xCATZILAx @ 15 February 2014 04:56) *

posté February 15, 2014, 06:50:03 | #16

Quote (JuStpLaiNtalENt @ 15 February 2014 05:06) *
dear daddy i write you, in spite of years of silence, youve cleaned up, found jesus, things are good or so i hear, this bottle of stephens awakens ancient feelings, like father, step father, YOUR SON IS DROWNING IN THE FLOOOOOOOD

Quote (xCATZILAx @ 15 February 2014 04:56) *
I LOB U BB

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-12-19
posté February 15, 2014, 09:31:36 | #17
lol skull you bastard i just traded you those boots! you owe me lol

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-12-17
posté February 15, 2014, 09:53:25 | #18

Quote (Madd1 @ 15 February 2014 02:41) *

Implying he doesn't still play? :p

posté February 15, 2014, 16:32:24 | #19

Quote (zoombas @ 15 February 2014 09:31) *
lol skull you bastard i just traded you those boots! you owe me lol
Dude! Just let me know when! I am a man of my word.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté February 15, 2014, 19:45:47 | #20
Joining another guild with all your alts and continuing to play doesn't count as a break.