Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

Happy Saint Ballotwine! Share Your Love With Fanarts!
Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté February 14, 2014, 20:02:09 | #1
Happy Saint Ballotwine! Share Your Love With Fanarts! Dear International Community,

As we celebrate Saint Ballotwine all over the world today, why wouldn't we show a little love in the World of Twelve too!

And what better way to start doing it by showing off your artistic side and using this occasion to create and share with us your Saint Ballotwine WAKFU inspired fanart.

These can also be used for you to share with your beloved ones!

I will start with some example that the CM team has worked on for you:

And here is another one:

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-01-30
posté February 14, 2014, 20:37:38 | #2
You... do... realize... what those two gobballs are doing... don't you?..

Just saying.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-12-02
posté February 14, 2014, 21:25:42 | #3
Will there be prizes or a contest with prizes for this Valentine's day Sabi? ( Btw, really loving this version of the eni... though wish her hair was pink like the Valentine's day sadida.) I might draw later and post it here.

posté February 14, 2014, 21:50:01 | #4
lol That feca's expression is like "My gobbals!!!" and Sacrier is like "I will anything that diverts your attention from me!"

-Rizarealm

posté February 15, 2014, 00:28:13 | #5

Quote (Kouromaro @ 14 February 2014 20:37) *

Just saying.

As the first Gobball image could potential make people uncomfortable and that isn't the goal of this thread, I have created something new out of it.

Now I am not as good as some of you when it comes to fanarts, which is why I had hoped that you would like to maybe share your talent with everyone.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-05-15
posté February 15, 2014, 01:11:26 | #6

Quote (Sabi @ 15 February 2014 00:28) *

Just saying.

As the first Gobball image could potential make people uncomfortable and that isn't the goal of this thread, I have created something new out of it.

Now I am not as good as some of you when it comes to fanarts, which is why I had hoped that you would like to maybe share your talent with everyone.

Noooooooooooo I loved the picture you put up first. Gobballs were so cute, they had red cheeks. Put that picture back Sabi, please?? We are no kids anymore c'mon. If you remove it here, you should remove that in game also. Please put that picture back, it was so cute. I love gobballs  

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-02-28
posté February 15, 2014, 01:36:42 | #7
No event ;/

How will we obtain the pink insignia from the shushu release video?

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-03
posté February 15, 2014, 02:48:51 | #8
All I have for Valentine's is this thing. I've even put a censorship here, be grateful. :В
My chars, eni and iop.

But hey Sabi, you didn't give us any event (but we were waiting for it) and asking us to give something?.. Spring has sprung was unexpected and honestly, if the community was asked, I'm sure everyone could've chosen a Ballotwine event instead.

Tell us at least about those gobbal costumes? ._.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-05-30
posté February 15, 2014, 04:23:19 | #9
doesn't have time to do color version xD

my eni and her big sister sadida wish you all a happy Ballotwine ♥

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2006-04-28
posté February 15, 2014, 04:27:20 | #10

Just saying.

I think you might be playing the wrong game. This one has monsters procreating, candle holders flipping you off and the occasional Whispered Crackler phallus. Are you sure you were not thinking about Club Penguin?

posté February 15, 2014, 06:47:47 | #11
Yay! Thanks for posting those fanarts.

I will check on what could be behind those costumes but the information might remain a secret, hehe.

Who knows maybe the Pink Gobball Costume might have been to test for this year event which needed more time to be worked on, as you know we are trying to not reproduce those bad times we had for Al Howin for example.

For the ones that still wants to see that previous Gobball image it is also present on our Facebook Page: Here, which was meant to be purely inoffensive.

Also I am about to go in-game for a bit to distribute Pink Fairyworks!

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté February 15, 2014, 20:08:19 | #12
They could still be used for Fleaster! Purple peeps count, right? ;o

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-01-30
posté February 17, 2014, 10:37:48 | #13

Just saying.

Lol I was not comfortable myself, but I do realize some may. What went on in my head is something along the line "Maybe she does not play the game so much that she knows what that is "

But hey, if you want to do some tour over the world, there would be plenty of us who would be willing to hang with ya Me included.

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté February 17, 2014, 14:12:31 | #14
Waw, never saw this thread~

here's a late one from me, because single people also need the love~
my eni has a lalala but she can get away with that

Belated Ballotwines~