Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

Alright cool so I guess we'll just have to deal with no soldiers or guards forever?
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté February 17, 2014, 07:15:57 | #1
Alright cool so I guess we'll just have to deal with no soldiers or guards forever? Like OH LETS REVAMP ASTRUB AND SOMEHOW FUCK IT UP BAD ENOUGH TO ENTIRELY REMOVE THE SOLDIER AND GUARD QUESTS

YAAAAAY

no wtf

seriously ankama we give you 6$ a month (usually 12-36 tbh) per player and this is like what you guys do with it?

please do not remove content that makes the game more enjoyable

instead remove this horrifying grind

it hurts

it hurts so bad

but it would hurt less if I could get 3 stars over my head

posté February 17, 2014, 07:23:33 | #2
>.> I'm very confused... is the guard quest removed again..? Because last I checked it was obtained through Jonk and the Garrison stuff? idk about soldier. Please elaborate? (hopefully before you bust a gasket..)

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2013-09-04
posté February 17, 2014, 07:40:29 | #3
unable to gain soldier or guard status from quest

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-08-29
posté February 17, 2014, 07:53:11 | #4
this is something very broken. please fix the owl to give guard and soldier status its been very hard to fill those government seats

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté February 17, 2014, 08:00:23 | #5
I was lucky when I joined dathura tavish was governor of my nation and literally went out of his way to tick off the french and went to war just so I could get soldier

i'm like a rare breed now as I literally dont see any soldiers anymore QQ

This upsets me for two reasons one of which should be fairly obvious to those who know me personally and in game

my love of owls and the fact that removing them greatly aggravates me it made the books impossible to get crocoburio impossible to finish soldier quest impossible and they were cute?? like come on ankama bring em back at least put them in astrub or something I mean theres even a square spot near the boats in each nations area that literally looks like it was put there for the owl npc to stand at

second reason is my love of the soldier ranking and army general hate might remember my army general streak on nox in the early early days which was ended when I took my first hiatus (the days when id drunk skype you all the time and youd think it was hilarious and we were friends... with hooks... sort of if you could call that friends)

I like soldier for the roleplay aspect I always wanted governors to like RP wars in a way that theyd recruit soldiers or have the AG do it I even attempted it a few times with the HG's help at the time and it was a lot of fun.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2009-06-10
posté February 17, 2014, 08:42:46 | #6
seriously ankama,
What would jesus do, for a klondike bar?

Dokushuuuuu * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté February 17, 2014, 08:58:58 | #7
I don't really care about those quests and don't see why anyone would since those guard and soldiers statuses doesn't really do much, unfortunately. What I would like to see changed is the whole guard and outlaw system, because it's pointless now...
They could just remove it entirely until the revamp and noone would notice, that's how pointless it is D:

This post has been edited by Rokugatsu - February 17, 2014, 09:00:44.
Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-01-23
posté February 17, 2014, 09:00:53 | #8
I carry my Guard status with pride.

Too bad the grind for gear is so stupid it doesn't matter, lots of people can kill me easily. Not much of a guard.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - February 17, 2014, 09:01:10.
Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté February 17, 2014, 09:15:54 | #9

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 17 February 2014 08:58) *
I don't really care about those quests and don't see why anyone would since those guard and soldiers statuses doesn't really do much,
I'd be fine with it too,,, but you need the status for head guard / army general
(guess who's gonna bring up wapac,,, it's the bronze token thing all over again :l)

posté February 17, 2014, 09:45:42 | #10
Yes, but the thing is... head guards and army generals are also pointless. Is anyone even using it to something else than braging about being in gov? I haven't seen any wars in months, and even when there are some, it's usually just kings talking with each other. At least that's how it is on Remi. Gov statuses means nothing.

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté February 17, 2014, 15:11:54 | #11
I hope politics update can come soon Wars, capturing islands, guards,soldiers,government,elections...

posté February 17, 2014, 15:18:07 | #12
Me too, and better ecosystem. Those are one of the things that brought me to Wakfu...

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2013-02-12
posté February 17, 2014, 17:49:35 | #13
*cracks Knuckles* No war eh? Time to run for Governor again

~Tavish

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-04-11
posté February 17, 2014, 21:56:32 | #14
I've been a soldier for almost two years. Just hire me for Nox, Brak problem solved

seriously, though. Gov is worthless until revamped. There's little to no point.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-07-16
posté February 18, 2014, 13:08:58 | #15
The problem today is that people are complete wusses when it comes to wars, on Remington before this Guard/Soldier thing got changed the Amaknian Governor decided to have a full out war for the weekend so that people can conquer islands and uphold the peace of their nation so they can get the Guard/Soldier titles to me that sounded great but no it wasn't for other people

*Especially to most Bontarians*

People were crying that they don't want this war and keep giving the government hassle and so forth but when there is no war, people (Mostly Bontarians) are ganking people and agroing people for laughs because they wanna prove they are the biggest doushes in Wakfu but when there is a war is all cry about this cry about that.

The reason there isn't a war because they are all wusses, they can't even handle a weekend only war.

It is not only the crybabies fault but it is also the governments fault for giving into their crying demand to not have a war.

But now look, I bet a lot of Remington people in this thread is crying about not being able to get the Soldier/Guard titles

Serves you all right.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-06-02
posté February 19, 2014, 07:55:11 | #16
they actually still have the HQ on the map (at least in sufo, its down at the bottom of the question mark,) its probably just not accessible (actually i never checked.) Id assume the owls are there.

This post has been edited by BrainInAJar - February 19, 2014, 07:55:37.
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2011-05-26
posté February 19, 2014, 08:47:37 | #17

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 19 February 2014 07:55) *
they actually still have the HQ on the map (at least in sufo, its down at the bottom of the question mark,) its probably just not accessible (actually i never checked.) Id assume the owls are there.

The Nation HQs are accessible, but the owls are gone.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-12-02
posté February 19, 2014, 15:06:51 | #18

Quote (OM3GA-Z3R0 @ 18 February 2014 13:08) *
The problem today is that people are complete wusses when it comes to wars, on Remington before this Guard/Soldier thing got changed the Amaknian Governor decided to have a full out war for the weekend so that people can conquer islands and uphold the peace of their nation so they can get the Guard/Soldier titles to me that sounded great but no it wasn't for other people

The all out war was agreed by all the nations Governors at the time and was stopped due to the complaints of people not being able to group each other and the Brakmarian and Sufokian governors where the first to back down.

It was a good idea but unfortunately the war system isn't really as good as it could be.
As of now there is no point to go to war than over 10pp and 13dodge bonuses from Calamar that as a nation leader I would rather keep for Bonta than give it away anyway.

But what I want to say is it is never always just Bonta's fault.

- Zoeduhu.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-07-16
posté February 19, 2014, 16:55:39 | #19

Quote (RoboTrigger @ 19 February 2014 15:06) *

Quote (OM3GA-Z3R0 @ 18 February 2014 13:08) *

The all out war was agreed by all the nations Governors at the time and was stopped due to the complaints of people not being able to group each other and the Brakmarian and Sufokian governors where the first to back down.

It was a good idea but unfortunately the war system isn't really as good as it could be.
As of now there is no point to go to war than over 10pp and 13dodge bonuses from Calamar that as a nation leader I would rather keep for Bonta than give it away anyway.

But what I want to say is it is never always just Bonta's fault.

- Zoeduhu.

I know Zoeduhu, you were governor at the time and I appreciate your work as a governor but at that time most of Bonta were crying over to you about the war and it made opposition governors that wanted to be Gov a good way to flame you down and call you a bad gov which is very low.

You have to admit though that the majority is Bonta and most Bontarians are PKer's and those PKer's always cry when there is a war for varies reasons.

One being: "Can't invite people from other nations into party (1st world Multi-account problem)"

The Brakmarian Gov was a rookie and didn't know what the hell he was doing and didn't want to lose credit for being part of this war plan so he chickened out quick.

Sufokian... No offence but I got nothing on them.

I do agree that it is not all Bontarians fault just the majority and I always hated Bonta because I always get PK'ed by Bontarian Multi-accounters and they are having a blast but when it is war those very same people don't wanna fight cuz they can't invite their extra account characters.

Ergo People are real wusses.

This post has been edited by OM3GA-Z3R0 - February 19, 2014, 16:56:15.
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-12-21
posté February 19, 2014, 17:05:12 | #20
War who cares what everyone else thinks? We just charge and kill and slaughter. If they do not want that they can try and impeach the governor, but with a strong backing war will last till the end of time!

That's what you guys should do again! Tis a blast.