Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

Dofus Roadmap is up!
Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-12-02
posté February 18, 2014, 16:34:32 | #21

Quote (Asthis @ 18 February 2014 10:29) *

Quote (Magma-Moon @ 18 February 2014 10:02) *

Quote (Asthis @ 17 February 2014 19:01) *
Oh neat, class dungeons! I remember them mentioning those. Looks like Enutrof dungeon is first, and Wakfu must be getting those too.
Me and the rest of those well-fed roadmappians from Dofus would like to know if you know what these actually are, in principle. Thanks.

The devs mentioned they want to do class themed dungeons, so I'm assuming these must be it. Like the Masq dungeon that they'll never release.
they will, they are "testing" monsters with variable lvl based on players, after they get it right and end the revamps i bet they will start with those dungeons... (did u see the feca hoodlum using useless revamped stuff? they need to fix that kind of stuff first xD)

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté February 18, 2014, 21:07:52 | #22

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 18 February 2014 16:34) *

Oh neat, class dungeons! I remember them mentioning those. Looks like Enutrof dungeon is first, and Wakfu must be getting those too.
Me and the rest of those well-fed roadmappians from Dofus would like to know if you know what these actually are, in principle. Thanks.

The devs mentioned they want to do class themed dungeons, so I'm assuming these must be it. Like the Masq dungeon that they'll never release.
they will, they are "testing" monsters with variable lvl based on players, after they get it right and end the revamps i bet they will start with those dungeons... (did u see the feca hoodlum using useless revamped stuff? they need to fix that kind of stuff first xD)
If they get past learning how to make the AI put on masks. I can see them just starting the fight with a preset mask based on the masqueraider monsters spells sounds boring but its more than likely the solution theyll go with

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté February 18, 2014, 21:32:13 | #23

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 18 February 2014 21:07) *

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 18 February 2014 16:34) *

If they get past learning how to make the AI put on masks. I can see them just starting the fight with a preset mask based on the masqueraider monsters spells sounds boring but its more than likely the solution theyll go with
I think the best idea for class islands is the mobs are the classes but they have gone extreme in each branch so they arnt really the class or the same model. Like lets take masqs as you say they are having issues with the mobs putting on masks... so why give them the option just make it so they have them permanently on and say they were taken over by the mask and give them a bit different spells due to them being controlled by the mask... i think itd be a cool idea and easy?

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté February 18, 2014, 22:12:09 | #24
We dont need class islands with class mobs, we already have hoodlums. Only thing we need is a dopple island! I want dopples Also we can have class temples at that island.

This post has been edited by Celay01 - February 18, 2014, 22:12:39.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté February 18, 2014, 23:21:12 | #25
The devs said the class dungeons are supposed to give you more lore about the class it represents. I'm kind of excited for it. I hope temples will be back as well.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté February 19, 2014, 05:46:32 | #26
Because the explanation we were given about the masqueraider island is there would be a village with a dungeon in that village with the npcs as monsters. Kinda like fighting three pistes monsters and ghostof guards

except on a larger scale and much more powerful obviously as saphi pointed out will likely scale with the highest level player

the one BIG thing i'm looking forward to with this is the masqueraider emblem finally being obtainable after so long of waiting patiently

not that your idea isnt interesting I just dont see mutated masqueraiders as ankamas goal for these class islands

This post has been edited by MiniMikeh - February 19, 2014, 05:47:36.