We have heard nothing back from Ankama.
Let me be more specific: we have occasionally heard that we will "soon" hear something substantial. But as months continue to creep by, and we work our way towards the end of February, there is still only the slightest dusting of communication to be had.
We know Sabi is a good person, perhaps she is so good that Ankama finds it easy to ignore her. Maybe they need to be kinder to her, and follow through with the information she requests? Or maybe they need to give her other people she can go to to get things done? Maybe the structure as it is allows for easy promises of action, and zero consequences for failure to follow through. Because one thing is obvious: a lot of questions have been asked, repeatedly. And we have zero answers.
A quick reminder of what we're still waiting for:
- PP Lock/Droprate Revamp first quarter 2014
- Explanation of Multiman Nerfs (keys cost, nerf to dropping Relic Fragments)
- Roadmap 2014
- Controllable Summons/Mechanicals for All
- Monthly Letters to the Community
- A general increase in frequency and quality of communication
- A heap of other stuff, I'm sure
This post has been edited by TommyTrouble - July 26, 2016, 18:00:52.