Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Can someone explain me why?
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-11-09
posté February 27, 2014, 15:05:41 | #1
Can someone explain me why? Hallo dear community, Pandastico here...Finally my tickets get answer, and the answer is that ankama cannot help us.
If someone steals something from our account, and ankama shield find him IP you will now who steals that items, but this will not help you in get them back...
I dunno if there is some sense, anyone pay, and if someone get a scam all ankama can do is say sorry and we apologize....
Please, everyone, explain ankama that we want they take care about us...
Thx.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-07-16
posté February 27, 2014, 15:18:32 | #2
I got the exact same excuse from them when I sent a ticket but they also added that I should go to a X website and then send a ticket there, they were just shifting me to consult to other people outside of Ankama like WTF?

Basically they told me: "Sorry, we can't help you and we don't want to help you so go to this website and make it their problem."

: /

posté February 27, 2014, 15:23:46 | #3
They say me to change pass and e-mail, but noone knowed my id and pass, or e-mail...and i had no keylogger on pc...
I know that there are a lot of people with same problem, so why? why they doesn't listen us?
Mabe someone got hack from website, or keylogger, but when ankama shield find who steals, why don't resolve something!?
C'mon guys, make noise, let they undestrand we want to continue with this game, but we want justice...

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-03-26
posté February 27, 2014, 19:17:58 | #4
Long term players shouldn't be treated with just a shrug. Hope you'll get your items back.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-02-05
posté February 27, 2014, 19:48:27 | #5
Hey Panda, Reav and me already send some mails to Sabi but unfortunately she isn't the boss of the English customer service and can't say why normal players get treated like crap in situations like this.

We are making noise, just in a different way  

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-04-09
posté February 28, 2014, 05:13:40 | #6
This is common practice in MMO's, pretty sure it's written in the TOS as well.

You may think no one knew your username/password/email details and that your PC was free from Loggers and alike but you can never be to sure that was the case.

Sometimes just a weak password could lead to your account being compromised, that's generally why it's advised to use more complex passwords and or change your password regularly.

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté February 28, 2014, 05:19:13 | #7
At least you get an answer

This customer service is horrible, good luck in getting your items back.

Community Helper * Member Since 2013-01-13
posté February 28, 2014, 05:54:36 | #8

Quote (DragonoxForce @ 28 February 2014 05:13) *
Not quite the Terms of Use (I didn't wanna go digging) bit it says plain and simple on their Support page under Restoration Policy:

At the current time, we do not offer a service to restore lost items or characters in Wakfu. We understand that these types of services are both common and popular, and request that you check back in the future regarding any changes to this policy.Should the loss of an item or character be related to a game error, please report the error through the in game bug report form, so that we can investigate and try to resolve the error before it impacts other players.
Reference: here.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-04-09
posté February 28, 2014, 06:20:25 | #9

Quote (tashlol @ 28 February 2014 05:54) *

Quote (DragonoxForce @ 28 February 2014 05:13) *
Not quite the Terms of Use (I didn't wanna go digging) bit it says plain and simple on their Support page under Restoration Policy:

At the current time, we do not offer a service to restore lost items or characters in Wakfu. We understand that these types of services are both common and popular, and request that you check back in the future regarding any changes to this policy.Should the loss of an item or character be related to a game error, please report the error through the in game bug report form, so that we can investigate and try to resolve the error before it impacts other players.
Reference: here.

I didn't want to go digging either XD but it's probably written there in some sort of form.
I can see them bringing over the character restoration feature from Dofus in the future though.

Not so much the item part though, i feel it would probably do more harm than good since 1 player could get hacked and said item/kama's could then branch out to multiple players and correcting that would not only create more victims but also take lots of resources.

posté February 28, 2014, 12:40:18 | #10
Guys i really cannot undestrand a think...why we are using ankama shield if when get an intrusion IP we can't do anything? Ankama know exactly who stolen my items, i send screenshot of ankama shield page, with IP logged from france in 4.30 am....What should i do?

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2010-04-26
posté February 28, 2014, 18:46:03 | #11
What is the utility, the real utility of the Ankama SHIELD?

It protect us from hacker's attack? I am a guildmate of Pandastico. His account was cleaned, in few night hours. Ankama SHIELD can check the IP address. So, Ankama can see that my friend log every day from an Italian IP and the night he was robbed his account was logged from a French IP at 4:30 am. What Ankama can do for us? My friend send immediately (the morning after) a mail to ankama support; he answer all Support's question and he sent his identity card as required.

What Ankama have answered? "I am afraid we currently do not offer any possible return of items on the game WAKFU which means we can reset your account's information (password, secret answer, telephone numbers,...) if you would like to."

OREALLY? You can reset my the account information? Very useful, thank you Support. Very useful Account SHIELD. Probably noone can protect us by hacker attacks, but at least you could recover our the stolen item.

I remember all Wakfu's players that we PAY every MONTH this game, and hacker's attack could happen to everyone of you.

Ankama, you lost a player (my mate) last day, you lost a paying player. If you don't give back item after hacking attack, or if you are not going to found an efficient system to protect us, you will lost more and more players.