Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Post your Contest Costume Entries here.
Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-12-02
posté March 10, 2014, 19:23:31 | #1
Post your Contest Costume Entries here. Since Ankama neglected to show the participants of the contest and their entries, I believe everyone that didn't make it should show their entries here so we can see what we were missing. I'm not going to post mine because it was an embarrassment to begin with.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-05-15
posté March 10, 2014, 20:13:54 | #2
Embarrassment or not, you should post yours also, maybe other people will like it, you never know
I for one am very curious about yours as well

• Personally I am very curious about Aquabeauty's entry, so Aqua if you are reading this, please show us your work
  • I am also interested to see Ichie's entry, so Ichie if you are reading this please show us your work too

This post has been edited by Karakedi - March 10, 2014, 20:19:24.
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-09-13
posté March 10, 2014, 20:28:19 | #3
I'm having fun making them so I have 3 designs but I only sent one.

and so the one that i sent is...

DTR costume.....

Dotōnbori Robo???

NO!! DTR !!

it's DragonTurkeyRider Costume ... let's just called it DTR,

Dragonturkey Rider Costume
Roughly description : Popular outfit where it base from well-known Brakmarian rider who never got burned from riding the dragonturkey though thousand flaming hoops.
Reference : The costume that bring up the cool headband like ecologist headband(government headgear) and the scarf like eni's emblem.
and non-scarf version Click here

I can draw them as concept art but I like to make to see how it will actually look like in game.

-------------------

Other 2 that I didnt' sent. Just show :3

Chrono Assistance or Sinistro Costume (Didn't sent cuz I have the other one I like more)

Guild color adapt Gobbowl Player Costume (Didnt sent cuz I think it's too much work for them to make color adapt)

-----------

I'd like to see other too. now it's your turn to show me.

posté March 10, 2014, 20:55:41 | #4

Quote (Karakedi @ 10 March 2014 20:13) *
Embarrassment or not, you should post yours also, maybe other people will like it, you never know
I for one am very curious about yours as well

• Personally I am very curious about Aquabeauty's entry, so Aqua if you are reading this, please show us your work
  • I am also interested to see Ichie's entry, so Ichie if you are reading this please show us your work too
You'll wish you could unsee this, but since you asked I guess might as well...

Terrible right? It's like a failed 3rd grade art project.

Edit: Taking it off now, tired of seeing it.

This post has been edited by Pakonitan - March 11, 2014, 01:58:07.
Short Strich * Member Since 2011-12-18
posté March 10, 2014, 20:56:29 | #5

Quote (RaZept @ 10 March 2014 20:28) *
I'm having fun making them so I have 3 designs but I only sent one.

and so the one that i sent is...

DTR costume.....

Dotōnbori Robo???

NO!! DTR !!

it's DragonTurkeyRider Costume ... let's just called it DTR,

Dragonturkey Rider Costume
Roughly description : Popular outfit where it base from well-known Brakmarian rider who never got burned from riding the dragonturkey though thousand flaming hoops.
Reference : The costume that bring up the cool headband like ecologist headband(government headgear) and the scarf like eni's emblem.
and non-scarf version Click here

I can draw them as concept art but I like to make to see how it will actually look like in game.

-------------------

Other 2 that I didnt' sent. Just show :3

Chrono Assistance or Sinistro Costume (Didn't sent cuz I have the other one I like more)

Guild color adapt Gobbowl Player Costume (Didnt sent cuz I think it's too much work for them to make color adapt)

-----------

I'd like to see other too. now it's your turn to show me.
I really like DTR costume, idk why it didn't make it to finals xD

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-05-01
posté March 10, 2014, 20:58:07 | #6
Didn't even finish mine, I decided it was too jaded/accurate to be put up for a vote.

I wish we could have seen all the entries. I think as the actual fans we ought to have been the ones to vote first. Oh well.

posté March 10, 2014, 21:02:34 | #7

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 10 March 2014 20:58) *
Didn't even finish mine, I decided it was too jaded/accurate to be put up for a vote.

I wish we could have seen all the entries. I think as the actual fans we ought to have been the ones to vote first. Oh well.
I know right? They should've showed us all of them, then they would work on the ones that were most popular, adjusting them to fit in-game. They did a pretty backwards job, unfortunately. Hopefully next time they'll change their set-up if there is a next time. By that time too I hope I can buy my cintique to do a better job.

@ RaZept: I think your white and pink costumes are nice. They should make a gobbowl player costume for the guilds.

This post has been edited by Pakonitan - March 10, 2014, 21:03:26.
Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté March 10, 2014, 21:16:04 | #8

Mystiiii, nooo, you caught me. And I was trying to hide .. xD
Welp, I'll put up 50% of it. Cause I knew, the moment I colored it, I was done for..;;;;

Ripped the base model from a somewhat old sketch on my tumblr rofl
I'll leave the rest for you guys to imagine. I like hatless costumes cause wakfu hair sprites are adorable.

Dokushuuuuu * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté March 10, 2014, 21:21:12 | #9
Right, well, this is mine, it's a weird feeling when you're showing your work when you lost though D:

This post has been edited by Rokugatsu - March 12, 2014, 11:07:32.
posté March 11, 2014, 00:18:05 | #10

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 10 March 2014 21:16) *

Mystiiii, nooo, you caught me. And I was trying to hide .. xD
Welp, I'll put up 50% of it. Cause I knew, the moment I colored it, I was done for..;;;;

Ripped the base model from a somewhat old sketch on my tumblr rofl
I'll leave the rest for you guys to imagine. I like hatless costumes cause wakfu hair sprites are adorable.

Aww what cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I like these, now you made me curious how they look when they are coloured. Beautiful Ichie, you made a good job. I love it, it's really cuteee

I like hatless costumes cause wakfu hair sprites are adorable.

I agree with this too

=========================================================================

@Pakonitan. To be honest I like yours as well, it looks very festival like, very colourful and joyful. You shouldn't be ashamed of your own design

This post has been edited by Karakedi - March 11, 2014, 00:20:51.
Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté March 11, 2014, 01:20:15 | #11

Quote (Pakonitan @ 10 March 2014 19:23) *
Since Ankama neglected to show the participants of the contest and their entries, I believe everyone that didn't make it should show their entries here so we can see what we were missing. I'm not going to post mine because it was an embarrassment to begin with.

Awe Pakonitan, we didn't mean to make anyone feel neglected.

I have planned to share all entries as a retrospective once we announce the winner as the poll is only lasting until the 12th.

You shouldn't also feel embarrassed by yours as the goal is to all have fun and let our creativity flow, maybe I should have a try myself one day to make a special community drawing even though my drawing skills ain't that great, but it is the fun of participating that counts, right?

So thanks again to all the participants!

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-05-01
posté March 11, 2014, 01:43:20 | #12
I'd love to see all the other contestants, and seeing a Sabi outfit would be very welcome as well.

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-07-02
posté March 11, 2014, 03:16:03 | #13
Here I am

Weewwtt my curiosity is satisfied.

I really love the entries I am seeing so far!! SO CUTe, i still don't know who to vote for because they are SOOO awesome.

Anyways here's my super lame entry clearly does not fit the specific drawing style used for cloths [like showing the indiviual pieces] meeeeppss i guess I gotta keep the style they are looking for in mind for next time. tada!! lameness!!! here it is xD

PLANK YOU SHOULD POSTN YOURS, NOOOO SHAMEEE NO WEIGHT GAINNN Morez cushionsss

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - March 11, 2014, 03:24:29.
Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté March 11, 2014, 06:14:48 | #14
Cute designs everyone! D:
a gobball dress / shot jumpsuit / skirty thing would be adorable,,, c:

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-05-30
posté March 11, 2014, 07:08:07 | #15
here is mine,I doesn't send it for contest because..meh look at it and you will see it crappy xD
this costume doesn't have alt appearance for male version because I'd love my male char to cross dressing :B

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté March 11, 2014, 09:53:25 | #16

Quote (TinyLaNorthio @ 11 March 2014 07:08) *
here is mine,I doesn't send it for contest because..meh look at it and you will see it crappy xD
this costume doesn't have alt appearance for male version because I'd love my male char to cross dressing :B

AAAAA TINY!!! I WANT THIS. ITS GORGEOUS *sucker for color orange* aaaa and its wabbit inspired klajdslakjdalsjd TvT *flails*

posté March 12, 2014, 02:35:05 | #17

Quote (aquabeauty @ 11 March 2014 03:16) *

Cuuuuuuuuuutteeeeeee, I want this for my Osa

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-02-20
posté March 12, 2014, 10:40:03 | #18
This is the cutest thread ever. It warms my sacri heart and enlarged it to 3 times its normal size.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté March 12, 2014, 14:49:20 | #19

Quote (IYesWayI @ 12 March 2014 10:40) *
This is the cutest thread ever. It warms my sacri heart and enlarged it to 3 times its normal size.
That is not normal you should seek medical attention  

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2010-12-17
posté March 12, 2014, 15:17:55 | #20
Nice!
They are all very nice