Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

Fill me in - Remington, been away for a long time
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2006-02-12
posté April 20, 2014, 05:07:06 | #1
Fill me in - Remington Hi, I used to play on Remington. I just logged in after a long absence and there doesn't seem to be many people there. Can someone fill me in as to the status of the servers and what's happened to them in terms of population?

Also a while ago I went to the Asia beta Wakfu server and it was chock full of people!

What's happening? It's sort of hard to get back into the game if it's mostly empty apart from a very few die hards that all know one another.

Thanks!

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-08-08
posté April 20, 2014, 17:08:44 | #2
Remington is still active. It has a good selection of guild ranging from low to high, solo to multi players that's always brimming with life and activity. I'd say the difference between Remi and Wakfu Asia, is Remi has a lot more endgame players right now, so most of them are off doing things or in end game areas. Where as Wakfu Asia has a lot more lower level characters, since they probably don't feel as pressured to be productive with their time since they're not paying for it.

From what I hear, Remington is a ton more active and alive that Nox, at least. Just roll into a cheerful guild and you'll be making friends and meeting new people in no time.

Edit; I'd recommend either Cluster or The Fire Academy. They're both quite cheerful guilds who have all range of levels, low to high. They both have experienced players too who can answer your questions and help you out. For Cluster you want to contact Clani (I forgot the other people's names who can invite in Cluster ;~; ), or for The Fire Academy you can pm Soldat, Starger, or Burning-Hands.

If you have any questions while ingame, you're welcome to contact me on Usatei or Transcendent Ice Fairy about anything.  

This post has been edited by EskimoF - April 20, 2014, 17:14:24.
Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté April 20, 2014, 17:44:06 | #3
Of the active players in my guild on wapac most of them are lvl 130+
Plenty of people are at end-game. I can't provide adequate comparison to other servers as I havent logged in on remington for a long time. But most of the people I played with migrated with me. However, from what I hear Remington still has a lot of people on it - and if you know them or prefer the payment model it would be your best choice.

If you want to run multiple accounts, wapac may be your best bet depending on how limited your funds are at the moment. However, it is f2p so you should have a look into the cash shop / how some things are handled over there and decide whether you deem it p2w. In my opinion, nothing stands out as of yet, but some things may change over time etc.

I think remingtons main collection of people still group at 5th bond, whereas wapac favours the ankama outpost.

If you feel like getting into wapac, feel free to ankabox me c:
I'm pretty bored of my cra and want to start fresh with an osa

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - April 20, 2014, 17:45:11.
Dokushuuuuu * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté April 20, 2014, 17:44:38 | #4
I confirm, there are quite a lot of people on Remi but most of them are 100 or even 120+, there is a lack of low and medium lvl players.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-01-22
posté April 20, 2014, 18:03:20 | #5

Quote (senhuan @ 20 April 2014 05:07) *
Hi, I used to play on Remington. I just logged in after a long absence and there doesn't seem to be many people there. Can someone fill me in as to the status of the servers and what's happened to them in terms of population?

Also a while ago I went to the Asia beta Wakfu server and it was chock full of people!

What's happening? It's sort of hard to get back into the game if it's mostly empty apart from a very few die hards that all know one another.

Thanks!
Asia is better go there plz!

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2006-02-12
posté April 21, 2014, 15:09:48 | #6
Thanks for all the replies, guys! I have to have a good think about this.