Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Remington Server Crash [Please Close]

Thread closed

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté June 06, 2014, 18:24:47 | #21

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 06 June 2014 17:00) *

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 06 June 2014 16:58) *

Something like this happened earlier, when players tried logging on to Remington Server.

Somehow it mysteriously opened up again.

I think Sabi means that she knows about it and currently monitors normal activity for Remington. But I may be wrong too...

You are correct Finroy.

Also for the players that may have had issues reconnecting the accounts which they were connected with during the crash, it is due to the platform refreshing and restarting, they can reconnect normally to the server afterward.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-11-04
posté June 07, 2014, 08:51:16 | #22
Er, it's probably been reported but there's a bug regarding haven bags after the server hiccup. My eniripsa's bag has been permanentely stuck in the market since yesterday, I can even buy from it and get my money back, but I can't enter it.

I've seen at least one more person have the same bug too and in the same market.

Is this a known bug? Last time I had haven bag issues I had 3 of my haven bags wiped. :')

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-03-04
posté June 07, 2014, 09:08:34 | #23

Quote (Neuroid @ 07 June 2014 08:51) *
Er, it's probably been reported but there's a bug regarding haven bags after the server hiccup. My eniripsa's bag has been permanentely stuck in the market since yesterday, I can even buy from it and get my money back, but I can't enter it.

I've seen at least one more person have the same bug too and in the same market.

Is this a known bug? Last time I had haven bag issues I had 3 of my haven bags wiped. :')

Odeen!! that's a scary wipe D:

yeh, I reported it anyways. Click here

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-11-04
posté June 07, 2014, 10:08:47 | #24
Aw yiss, day saved, ty!

(but ye compensation aside still sucks to loose haven bags)

Thread closed