Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Brazil Comunity Ask for a Payment Option
posté June 10, 2014, 20:04:43 | #1
Brazil Comunity Ask for a Payment Option Hi, i'm a Brazillian player from Remington. I'm the leader of one of the larger and active guilds from my country. We had some issues about subscription/shop.

First we had a pool and research about our comunity, asking us about a new server and things for our comunity. After 2~3 months, was promissed to us a team for the Brazillian comunity, to help us, and care about us. Some game sites published enterview about Ankama and its products, and did write we probably get a wakfu server till the year's end.

For a couple of months we had problem with ogrines buy, we couldn't buy from wakfu site, and did on Dofus one, cause it share the account data. So many of us, bought ogrines there (Dsite*) and spend on subs or boutique items here (Wsite*). Now we have a bigger problem, we can't buy sub in anyway, but ogrines.

Before we could fix it changing the language on site to Spanish, and buy sub with the many payment opition, now, we only have ogrines, and just to figure out, 1 month sub was/is $15 (Brazillian Real: BR - our currency), but by ogrines the 1 month caps betwen $20 and $25 BR.

We not have our official comunity team. We don't have someone to help us, so I come by this ask u guys to help us. I'm trying to represent our comunity thoughs, we feel abandoned and we play wakfu cause we love this game, even with the darksides, we enjoy it, so please don't let us down, fix it asap, or our comunity will be smaller soon.

I know u have big problems to fix, and maybe we aren't priority been an official comunity with noone to represent us, but if u help us now, we can still help wakfu to be what is. Remmber the Brazillian comunity is the second bigger, and i believe we can be so strong on Wakfu, so please, like i allways ask, help us to we can help u.

At this exact moment, the spotlights is over Brazil, cause the Fifa world cup, we are waiting everyone to make a big party, so try to show us the same spirit. Let's try fix it asap, and give us information, or options to keep buying.

Thanks for ur attention, and we will wait for good news, all of us.

P.S.: I'm trying to represent my comunity, i'm not careing about myself, cause i have 10 months on my acc. But please, look for my beloved ones. I beg u.

*Dsite = Dofus site
*Wsite = Wakfu site

This post has been edited by AndersonMenezes - June 10, 2014, 20:10:18.
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2013-03-19
posté June 10, 2014, 21:49:32 | #2
I've always bought my subscription via "Boleto Bancario" reading your post i've seen that they changed it.
We need payment options.
Thx for pointing this issue Anderson. Let's wait for Ankama (Like we're waiting for ours pets)

Old Old

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2008-05-13
posté June 10, 2014, 21:55:47 | #3
Its not a good time to cut remingtom's population even more! We dont need a server yet, but yes, we do need payment options.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - June 10, 2014, 21:56:22.
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-01-18
posté June 11, 2014, 02:48:13 | #4
I as a Brazilian player for over 3 years I feel very sad not to see the interest in our community who has shown true independent of all bug that had been taking place in recent months. Ankam .. sorry and goodbye!

This post has been edited by corbyII - June 11, 2014, 03:02:08.
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2008-04-23
posté June 16, 2014, 00:13:07 | #5
Lets be happy on beta have Portuguese on language option, but no answer here...

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2007-07-03
posté June 25, 2014, 16:52:46 | #6

Quote (Niddhoggy @ 10 June 2014 21:55) *
Its not a good time to cut remingtom's population even more! We dont need a server yet, but yes, we do need payment options.

Indeed...

3 weeks without playing cuz there is no payment option

ANKAMA

posté June 25, 2014, 16:56:31 | #7
We still will need an option to pay for premium/ogrines, just to talk about...

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2011-07-22
posté July 19, 2014, 03:55:53 | #8
Waiting for some answers too...

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2014-07-07
posté July 19, 2014, 16:44:41 | #9
If you guys go to the portuguese site you'll be able to buy normally.

Brakmar's News Anchor * Member Since 2011-04-26
posté July 19, 2014, 19:36:53 | #10

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 10 June 2014 20:04) *
We not have our official comunity team. We don't have someone to help us, so I come by this ask u guys to help us. I'm trying to represent our comunity thoughs, we feel abandoned and we play wakfu cause we love this game, even with the darksides, we enjoy it, so please don't let us down, fix it asap, or our comunity will be smaller soon.

P.S.: I'm trying to represent my comunity, i'm not careing about myself, cause i have 10 months on my acc. But please, look for my beloved ones. I beg u.

*Dsite = Dofus site
*Wsite = Wakfu site
This goes to show you how the ideology Ankama follows. "Hey lets build a Portuguese Server but we lets not worry about the Community Manager," or "Hey lets make a German Server and Include a Community Manager but not really put any effort to see them succeed."