Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

what the......
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-12-11
posté June 16, 2014, 15:56:25 | #21
Yeah, Sadida and Feca were the only classes i stated a 2nd AP and trust me... i wouldn't have if i didn't need to.

Random thought... CMC dmg should work with poison.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2014-03-15
posté June 16, 2014, 17:25:51 | #22
I don't even care about the second AP. Statting a second point of MP is loads of fun, and now I can't? Are they even adding any super grindy items that give me that extra MP? It's just gone.

Seriously, what is the reason?

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté June 16, 2014, 23:16:09 | #23
I will admit, though, I will miss my 7mp Foogernewt, at least until i can get those mp daggers.

posté June 16, 2014, 23:17:54 | #24

Quote (noknives @ 16 June 2014 17:25) *
I don't even care about the second AP. Statting a second point of MP is loads of fun, and now I can't? Are they even adding any super grindy items that give me that extra MP? It's just gone.

Seriously, what is the reason?
There is always Ush's Cards.

-Rizarealm 

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté June 17, 2014, 00:47:28 | #25
I have been summoned !

Here is more information to share with you guys:

The 1 AP and 1 MP characteristics limitation wasn't only done for the high level players, this rebalancing was made in a more balanced way and is necessary as it also paves the way for the global rebalancing of characteristics.

This revamp will allow for more choices in the basic characteristics, therefore allowing you to have more types of builds. In addition, it also allows you to progress in a more optimized way, it will no longer make you have to save during the first 30 levels, starting from your very first game level (basically to get your first AP) but instead will allow you to invest in the characteristics of your choice at each level with a more visible and attractive progression.

Powerful items (relics, and other epic items) of low level should be created also. We really want to make the lower and medium level content of the game more interesting and exciting.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté June 17, 2014, 01:02:36 | #26
They need to do something about HP then cuz nobody stats that. D:

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté June 17, 2014, 01:45:50 | #27

Quote (Asthis @ 17 June 2014 01:02) *
In open beta days we were getting even up to +3HP per 1 point spend in "HP stat" - it was good back then.

Also i think players could earn more HP per level and maybe even some ini and dodge/lock values.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-01
posté June 17, 2014, 02:02:46 | #28

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 17 June 2014 01:45) *

In open beta days we were getting even up to +3HP per 1 point spend in "HP stat" - it was good back then.

Also i think players could earn more HP per level and maybe even some ini and dodge/lock values.
id kill to gain some dodge on level up not even gonna lie even if its like 1 dodge per 5 levels or something

posté June 17, 2014, 02:37:12 | #29

Quote (Sabi @ 17 June 2014 00:47) *
I have been summoned !

The 1 AP and 1 MP characteristics limitation wasn't only done for the high level players, this rebalancing was made in a more balanced way and is necessary as it also paves the way for the global rebalancing of characteristics.

This revamp will allow for more choices in the basic characteristics, therefore allowing you to have more types of builds. In addition, it also allows you to progress in a more optimized way, it will no longer make you have to save during the first 30 levels, starting from your very first game level (basically to get your first AP) but instead will allow you to invest in the characteristics of your choice at each level with a more visible and attractive progression.

Powerful items (relics, and other epic items) of low level should be created also. We really want to make the lower and medium level content of the game more interesting and exciting.
With the current relic system, no one will grind for relics below level 100.

-Rizarealm 

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-12-11
posté June 17, 2014, 02:37:43 | #30

it will no longer make you have to save during the first 30 levels, starting from your very first game level (basically to get your first AP) but instead will allow you to invest in the characteristics of your choice at each level with a more visible and attractive progression.

Unless the plan is to take away our freedom and gain stats in the way sidekicks do... players will be saving for that ap first.

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté June 17, 2014, 07:40:56 | #31

People cant even gather their whole set at low - mid levels. What makes you think they'll spend extra time trying to get a relic they'll outlevel by the time they get? This is assuming they would be the same as current relics.

If there was a questline unique to the character class, which gave a class exclusive relic by level 50-80, that would be cool.

If anything, gear the horde leaders drop should be legendary / epic tier. They're reasonably accessible and wont disrupt balance. Or add desirable drops on the mini bosses of the havengem dungeons. Or add the kralaman and the other villian left out

If existing content isnt "[...] interesting and exciting" then revamp it. Make dungeons more enjoyable, gear more accessible, more exp on crafting (so youre not lvl 60 with lvl 20 armourer) and craftable gear that can compete with dropped gear.

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - June 17, 2014, 08:48:34.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2014-01-30
posté June 17, 2014, 07:55:45 | #32
Ankama are just completely clueless on the aspect of balance. They have proven this time and time again. They won't even fix year-old bugs. Company has potential but it just keeps killing itself with bad decisions.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-10-12
posté June 17, 2014, 08:35:33 | #33

I have been summoned !

I love the idea that is being presented. More statting characteristic options... But why remove the ap characteristic now instead of waiting until the system is changed? Seems like the idea thats coming is incredible, but they are starting it out by making it worse than what it is now.

This is very similar to the "PP revamp." They stated that the limiting of PP was for the pavement of a PP revamp in the future... However months later we have to face the what was already a horrendous drop rate to something that is even worse.

I'm very concerned about the idea of lower lvl relics... With the drop rates that are now... really? Will there be a change to how relics are obtained in the future?

Don't get me wrong - I love the ideas and the explanation you gave. The characteristic revamp sounds brilliant! The more epic/relics sounds brilliant! I love that you're telling what is being planned. Its great communication. I'm just somewhat concerned over the nerf first - buff "soon" mentality that we seem to face again and again.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-02-23
posté June 17, 2014, 14:49:01 | #34

'More visible and attractive progression' sounds like we might get a "talent" giving a chance for a extra AP (tossing the dice every round) which reaches 100% at max, same for MP and range.

Relics at lower levels sound rather like a luxury toy for twink characters at first, give the current circumstances of obtaining one. Except the Otomai-Chestplate. If the player would get a (accountbound) relict at every queststep which he can swap for a better one fullfulling the next one - but there's still the problem which level it should be.
My first solution: the itemlevel of a relict scales with the level of the player, beginning with a minimum level up to a certain maximum. This maximum can be increased through specific quests.

P.S: I wouldn't trust those which spare the skillpoints for a AP at the first 30 levels while being aware of the free respec at level 30 to savely open a saloon door...

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2014-03-15
posté June 17, 2014, 15:07:38 | #35

Dunno what they told you, but that's a bunch of garbage.

There's no reason this limit should be added disjointly from the supposed characteristic rebalancing. That makes no sense at all.
(And the limits don't come into play until high levels anyway, as there aren't stat points for it at low levels.)

This post has been edited by noknives - June 17, 2014, 15:08:29.
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2006-10-04
posté June 21, 2014, 12:59:18 | #36
What are they doing, are they limiting each character to only be able to get +1AP/MP?

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-09-01
posté June 21, 2014, 13:16:58 | #37

They need to remove or drastically reduce the progression of Heal Resists if they want anyone to seriously consider statting HP. Right now, there's just no good reason to ever invest in HP when you can get 25 block and increase your resistances via stats, both of which are better options than statting HP (Fecas don't have the luxury that foggers and sacs do for +60%, but then they can stat lock to get even higher resistances). Right now, heal resistance is just too much of a liability to ever bother with HP. It's all about mitigating incoming damage, rather than creating a higher soak capacity for that damage.

posté June 21, 2014, 13:54:37 | #38

Quote (Taku- @ 21 June 2014 13:16) *

They need to remove or drastically reduce the progression of Heal Resists if they want anyone to seriously consider statting HP. Right now, there's just no good reason to ever invest in HP when you can get 25 block and increase your resistances via stats, both of which are better options than statting HP (Fecas don't have the luxury that foggers and sacs do for +60%, but then they can stat lock to get even higher resistances). Right now, heal resistance is just too much of a liability to ever bother with HP. It's all about mitigating incoming damage, rather than creating a higher soak capacity for that damage.
Watch them nerf block because of this comment....

-Rizarealm 

Ancient Eradicator * Member Since 2008-06-09
posté June 21, 2014, 14:34:06 | #39

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 21 June 2014 13:54) *

-Rizarealm
Block, the stat that reduces the already reduced damage and does not help with how much shields take?  

posté June 21, 2014, 15:15:05 | #40

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 21 June 2014 14:34) *

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 21 June 2014 13:54) *

-Rizarealm
Block, the stat that reduces the already reduced damage and does not help with how much shields take?
The one and only.

-Rizarealm