Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Supreme Magmog Bleeder
Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2012-02-26
posté June 16, 2014, 00:52:29 | #1
Supreme Magmog Bleeder Has anyone able to get the Supreme Magmog Bleeder title recently?
I'm not able to find out since my panda has gotten it a long time ago. However, I've spent countless weeks trying to get it regarding to the Gobballrogs.

To get the Supreme Title you need:
  • Kill Magmog (or complete run) with at least five different classes (2 enis allowed only)
  • Defeat three gobballrogs before finishing off Magmog
  • Kill Magmog 6 times (Six times the veteran for Magmog Cooler Title)
I've heard months ago that you have to kill 2 Gobballrog adds and hope Magmog does not summon another one to get the title, however, after completing that my groupmates have yet to receive the title. We tried again another week killing exactly 3 Gobballrog summons and have yet to receive the title.

Is the Supreme Magmog Bleeder Title bugged?
If not any ideas how to get it?

Skai
Guild Leader of Illuminati, Nox

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2013-03-16
posté June 16, 2014, 00:59:40 | #2
the title is in fact bugged

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-03-04
posté June 16, 2014, 03:30:53 | #3
That's weird I just got that title last night. On a lv. 145 Panda and 145 Eni.
I'm from Remington Server, btw.

I still believe that the conditions you mentioned above are the ones you need to achieve to get the title.

Goodluck!

This post has been edited by Ichiechiechie - June 16, 2014, 03:32:36.
Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-07-06
posté June 16, 2014, 03:39:57 | #4
wasnt there a part where you need to kill mikmak before it goes meteor shower?
also we've been killing all the summons when we were getting our title. that was around 6 and we got it. but that was a long time ago, so~

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2012-02-26
posté June 16, 2014, 04:44:56 | #5
Hopefully someday we're end up getting it. It's getting a bit annoying at this point for me.

I will be filing a bug report and ticket as well, hopefully I will get an official response about what's going on soon.

Skai