Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 27 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

Does Sabi even want to be our CM??

Thread closed

posté June 16, 2014, 12:09:26 | #1
Does Sabi even want to be our CM?? Like most I do not like to be ignored! I send Sabi inbox messages asking questions but get no reply but yet it shows that she has opened and read the message.
Important things like item loss and account loss should not be ignored by our own CM or have to wait months to get news!

Sabi do you even like working with us? Maybe it time to get a new CM maybe one from Asian servers.

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté June 16, 2014, 12:47:35 | #2
APAC CMs are really best!

And my opinion is there is something prevents Sabi care us, she was working about tv series kickstarter once and i think she is always busy with something else like that.

And it is not something good.  

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-01-06
posté June 16, 2014, 13:46:50 | #3
I think Sabi is a really sweet person. However, I had sent her a message a few months ago she has read and hasnt responded to. I also have her on my friends list on Nox and she rarely logs on, and when she does she is only online for a minute or two. Wish Ankama would allow her to give us a little more time and love.

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-06-10
posté June 16, 2014, 14:37:35 | #4
I personally think Sabi needs a co-worker CM. She's working with multiple timezones, a few of which are outside her own.

The problem I have is entirely with support. Sabi is just the go-between. Support, or us for that matter, shouldn't be relying on Sabi to remind them there's an issue. Especially a problem of that size and multiple tickets have been sent concerning it.

There's not really a decent excuse.

This post has been edited by AlaHeart - June 16, 2014, 15:11:23.
Brakmar's News Anchor * Member Since 2011-04-26
posté June 16, 2014, 15:34:40 | #5
I've never had a reason to contact Sabi but the way things are going on this community it's pretty evident that she has alot of work on her hands, so responding to everyone is not an easy task. So she might have a million messages on her Ankabox and maybe has some sticky notes in her office with a "people to respond" board. And at some point she will come on this post and leave a response, so all in due time she will get back to you—or all of you at once.

But I do see the need for an assistant or an additional GM to help out when she cannot. Is there an application somewhere?

—Tulish 

Senior Moderator * Member Since 2013-04-22
posté June 16, 2014, 15:44:45 | #6
Hi all,

Sabi should be receiving assistance in the near future to help manage the International community. She is even keeping us aloof about who it may be or when they will arrive. Furthermore, the major restriction keeping us from doing more than just logging in to seek & destroy gathering bots is our GM abilities. The idea is that we will be receiving augmentations to them soon in order to better facilitate our roles as event coordinators and roleplayers, and be able to take a better initiative to improve our in-game presence.

That all said, I cannot give an ETA on any of this news. We truly apologize for how long it is taking but I hope you will all believe me when I say that we have to wait just as patiently as you guys do for the things that the ICT wants or needs.

- Moon 

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté June 16, 2014, 15:46:00 | #7
Sabi definetly need some help. French forum have 2 CM+ devs are answering questions there.

English forum have players from whole world, it is international, but Sabi is alone.

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2011-12-30
posté June 16, 2014, 16:05:37 | #8
I don't even care about 'replying' to tickets, but the actual service. Did you know that rejecting service which was paid for is reason to sue the company in most of cases? This cra here is waiting for simplest operation which is one little rollback for already 48 days. SO what that someone opened my ticket and send copypaste message proving that it was not even read, if I STILL didn't get service waiting for which consumed monthly subscription?

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2003-10-16
posté June 16, 2014, 16:16:52 | #9

Quote (MODMoon @ 16 June 2014 15:44) *
Hi all,

Sabi should be receiving assistance in the near future to help manage the International community. She is even keeping us aloof about who it may be or when they will arrive. Furthermore, the major restriction keeping us from doing more than just logging in to seek & destroy gathering bots is our GM abilities. The idea is that we will be receiving augmentations to them soon in order to better facilitate our roles as event coordinators and roleplayers, and be able to take a better initiative to improve our in-game presence.

That all said, I cannot give an ETA on any of this news. We truly apologize for how long it is taking but I hope you will all believe me when I say that we have to wait just as patiently as you guys do for the things that the ICT wants or needs.

- Moon
They're still advertising on the Ankama website for a CM for Wakfu and Izma herself said about a week ago that they're recruiting for a Wakfu CM. Just seems no one's very interested/made the cut yet. From memory they've been looking for about 2 months.

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté June 16, 2014, 16:52:46 | #10
Hi everyone,

Of course that I want and is proud to be your CM but there are a lot of behind the scene work, just as keeping track of all the tickets reported to me lately and follow up on them, translation work is a big part and we also had (which I understood where it came from), quite a bit of moderation work lately.

I also participate in discussions (meetings) regarding WAKFU during my week, so yes I do care and take my work seriously to share your feedback and try to better your experience.

I know that there is a need of more presence/information in the forums and will do my best to improve my reply time on Ankabox, but what would help me is that anything regarding account issues or bugs be reported first in their forums and then a ticket sent. If your ticket has no answer for more than 3 days then yes please send me an Ankabox message and I will be more than happy to help and check on it.

Things may change in the future with more help and we are also building a new team as far as our support service, so you will see improvement on your ticket response time.

I hope this helps.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2007-11-27
posté June 16, 2014, 17:28:59 | #11
Just searched for Ankama job positions, they have 1 for english CM!

Click here 

This post has been edited by LioVamp - June 16, 2014, 17:29:35.
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2003-10-16
posté June 16, 2014, 17:33:14 | #12

Quote (LioVamp @ 16 June 2014 17:28) *
Just searched for Ankama job positions, they have 1 for english CM!

Click here
Place: Roubaix 

Short Strich * Member Since 2014-02-01
posté June 16, 2014, 17:52:20 | #13

Quote (Sabi @ 16 June 2014 16:52) *
I know that there is a need of more presence/information in the forums and will do my best to improve my reply time on Ankabox, but what would help me is that anything regarding account issues or bugs be reported first in their forums and then a ticket sent [emphasis added]. If your ticket has no answer for more than 3 days then yes please send me an Ankabox message [emphasis added] and I will be more than happy to help and check on it.

Sabi, this is ridiculous. In the ticket reporting thread, we're told to leave an entry on that thread, not to ankabox you.

Seriously, what we need from you is some kind of organized system, not just random "whenever/never" replies.

Give us a set series of steps to follow, and then, for god's sake, do your part to help us when we do it right.

An example would be:

What to do when you have a problem with Wakfu (Official Reporting Procedures)

1. Check the bug threads to see if your problem has been reported and there is a solution.
2. If the problem has been reported and there is a solution, try to implement the solution.
3. If the problem has been reported and there is no solution, go ahead and add a reply saying that you've been affected, too.
4. If the problem has not been reported, make a new post in the bug report forum subcategory using the template provided.
5. Use the Ankama Support Service to submit a thread. Please try to provide as much information and be as accurate as you can.
6. Be patient. A typical reply time is within three days.
7. If you do not get a reply within three days, contact Sabi using the ticket reporting thread. Although Sabi has now said to not use that thread and instead ankabox her, so who knows what the hell is actually going on.
8. Be patient again, because Sabi will probably still not reply to you, or if she does, she will tell you that the support team/devs are looking into it and never follow up with you to see if your problem was actually solved.
9. Give up on Wakfu, because even though you'd like to play the game, the bugs and the shitty support make it a frustrating frakking endeavor that will end up making you angry.

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté June 16, 2014, 18:33:03 | #14
Hey guys,

Due to the ranting aspect of the thread, while I have made note of your feedback and will use them to improve things, I am now closing it.

I am not against helping the community have better visibility on the follow ups of reported bugs and will improve that part as well.

So here are also the recommended steps regarding what can be done when you are encountering an issue that requires support service help, which I may use to create a separate FAQ information thread in the future:

Account issues/technical/loss of items issues:

1. Create/submit a ticket to our support service team.
  2. Report the ticket number in the ticket support thread if no replies after 3 days.
  3. If still nothing for a week, please contact me via Ankabox with the ticket number.

In-game bug issues:

1. Report any bugs in the bug report subforum (using the bug report template, after checking that it hasn't already been reported).
  2. Additionally you can also report it using the support service website and the "report a bug function" on the game client in order to provide us with more data to help investigate.

PS: I do not have any visibility on the ticket response time, my system to report to me your tickets has been a personal initiative to help support the community and our team at Ankama. I hope to have the community notice our improvements on response time handling in the future.

Thread closed