Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

Thinking about joining.
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-01-21
posté June 17, 2014, 04:28:17 | #1
Thinking about joining. I've recently got a new computer and have been looking around for a mmo to take up some of my free time. I'd go other places but this computer isn't really meant for gaming although it does have a nice processor so Wakfu came to mind.

I was curious how the game is doing? Anything a on-the-fence person should know when considering joining Wakfu? Is Dofus doing any better than Wakfu? Thanks.

This post has been edited by xzori - June 17, 2014, 04:34:29.
Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2011-12-01
posté June 17, 2014, 05:14:44 | #2
Personally I still love the game and play it every day. The art and the community (in game, don't use the forums as a ref please). I love all the little jokes and references to other games. The silly descriptions on items. There are all sorts of fun people to hang out with in game looking for parties too, and if more people join, the easier it will be to find said parties (right now, you can normally find at least one or two regularly, in my experience, to join for a run and fill the rest with sidekicks).

The forums are just not really the place to ask such things anymore as this is were the complaints pile up.

- Kat

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-18
posté June 17, 2014, 06:04:48 | #3

Quote (kurokat @ 17 June 2014 05:14) *
Personally I still love the game and play it every day. The art and the community (in game, don't use the forums as a ref please). I love all the little jokes and references to other games. The silly descriptions on items. There are all sorts of fun people to hang out with in game looking for parties too, and if more people join, the easier it will be to find said parties (right now, you can normally find at least one or two regularly, in my experience, to join for a run and fill the rest with sidekicks).

The forums are just not really the place to ask such things anymore as this is were the complaints pile up.

- Kat
feedback
a month later he will make the same feedback about not finding any groups and how he's still wearing a mix of Cloudy set and royal whirligig set at level 80 

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-01-12
posté June 17, 2014, 07:58:32 | #4

Quote (Neneko88 @ 17 June 2014 06:04) *
feedback
a month later he will make the same feedback about not finding any groups and how he's still wearing a mix of Cloudy set and royal whirligig set at level 80
... well, aren't you full of beans today? You're so sassy

There are problems with the game and they are made aware here on the forums, this is true. Feedback is important, but you don't have to be so~... SO~ you know~ ... sassafras

Anyway, xzori, if you're looking for a game to sponge up your free time, then I think we can all agree that Wakfu does an excellent job in that regard

I jest, just a bit of fun, but really... you will have plenty of time to invest into the game. Especially being entirely new to the series and having to establish yourself into the game. you'll run into plenty of people when you first stat out, thankfully, since asturb is sooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooO~ popular, AmIrightPEOPLE!? -But, don't take my word for it, just come on in and give it a spin. The game is entirely Free..until you actually want to do something meaningful, in which case, as you already know, you would get the honor and privilege of subscribing...with the cash money wads.

It's a fun game, it has grandiose potential and a niche` genre shared only with its Bigger less attractive looking brother, Dofus.

Turned based tactical play akin to that of final fantasy tactics - A GAME THAT I CANNOT MENTION BECAUSE our delightful forum rules shelter the faint of heart from negative waves. I digress, you'll probably have lots of questions, however I am sure you'll learn quickly and remember to always ask questions when you can.

Really looking forward to you joining, whatever server you join is in for a treat

... Now then, with a welcome like that... you can't possible turn away now, JOIN US!!

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté June 17, 2014, 07:59:40 | #5
As long as you have friends to play together and you stay away from blind people who dont see any problem and acting as this game is %100 perfect, game is not so bad.

Indeed game have lots of problem, but ankama started fixing it, i have hope about game will be better at next updates.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-01-11
posté June 17, 2014, 08:17:20 | #6
Buy the ticket take the ride and don't look back. Join us. DO IT YA MAN DO IT! I

The small sane part of me that is left needs to point out our asking on the games forum so odds its not objective advice.