Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Ok, i'm reaching my limit with Ankama... (12 AP nerf)
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-10-12
posté June 18, 2014, 10:30:27 | #41

Quote (Taku- @ 18 June 2014 09:26) *

I'm a big proponent of bringing AP to the common player!

I think you should be a big proponent of just making things not so ridiculously difficult to acquire, though. I think they're set on: You need a relic *or* an epic to get 11 AP, and you need both to get to 12 AP.

You know what? Fine. It's retconning three items that have been in the game for MONTHS now, but you know what, fine. But if you're gonna be that restrictive with how people progess past 10 AP, how about they take the fucking time to make it possible for more than the top 2% of people to do it?

Make Epics easier to acquire. x10 the drop rate on relic frags and drop PP locks for all of them. Make these things truly obtainable for people that are max level. Not just people that are max level, have an entire group that will go with them to farm 1 piece of equipment using 6 well-geared characters spending 4+ hours a night for 3+ months just for One. Fucking. Relic.
I consider it basically the same thing. Adding additional AP options outside of epics would be a great way to appease both player sets though verses drop revamp which will probably tick off those who worked forever for theirs. I do think fragments should not have such a huge PP lock though. Somethind does need to be done about drop rates eventually though.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-06-20
posté June 18, 2014, 15:03:01 | #42

Quote (Dy7 @ 17 June 2014 23:54) *

We will introduce with the next patch two epic items for low cost 11 AP build, probably a lv 125 ring and an other lv 80 item. Obtaining them will be a lot easier compared to usual epic items.

Then perhaps the devs should nerf satisfaction Ring in the next patch.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté June 18, 2014, 17:19:33 | #43

Quote (Raizzan @ 18 June 2014 15:03) *

We will introduce with the next patch two epic items for low cost 11 AP build, probably a lv 125 ring and an other lv 80 item. Obtaining them will be a lot easier compared to usual epic items.

You should run Ankama.

posté June 18, 2014, 20:10:38 | #44

Quote (noknives @ 18 June 2014 00:08) *
Will you also release low cost MP items? 10 AP 7 MP was also a very nice build that I believe is now prohibitively tedious to obtain.
Yes, we will add some low cost items with exotic MP too.

Quote (WwhitekrowW @ 18 June 2014 10:30) *
I do think fragments should not have such a huge PP lock though. Somethind does need to be done about drop rates eventually though.
I do think too. That's why there is no PP lock cap at all on Shushu, Saharash and Divines Dimensions.

The other ones will be removed with a retake of the drop system.

For the reason I gave earlier, it's still not healthy to allow player to bypass the limit with items like Satisfaction ring.

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-06-29
posté June 18, 2014, 20:32:07 | #45

Quote (Dy7 @ 18 June 2014 20:10) *

Quote (noknives @ 18 June 2014 00:08) *
Will you also release low cost MP items? 10 AP 7 MP was also a very nice build that I believe is now prohibitively tedious to obtain.
Yes, we will add some low cost items with exotic MP too.

Quote (WwhitekrowW @ 18 June 2014 10:30) *
I do think fragments should not have such a huge PP lock though. Somethind does need to be done about drop rates eventually though.
I do think too. That's why there is no PP lock cap at all on Shushu, Saharash and Divines Dimensions.

The other ones will be removed with a retake of the drop system.

For the reason I gave earlier, it's still not healthy to allow player to bypass the limit with items like Satisfaction ring.

And when is this drop system change coming? We've been waiting for months.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté June 18, 2014, 23:52:36 | #46
I think they have to do it along with the craft revamp for certain reasons.

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2009-10-10
posté June 19, 2014, 03:16:14 | #47

But the standard 10ap build on Dofus wears a Gelano from level 60 to 194. Are you sure this is actually unhealthy to wear and not a bandaid from spontaneous decisions?

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2008-03-12
posté June 19, 2014, 15:56:48 | #48
This is all about making it simpler to test the numbers for lv150-200 yadda yadda... if they don't they will have skewed unbalances in later terms which has been the issue up until now... once they see through all the balances with these simple restrictions they will get changed as new progress is made... in mean time keep up the grind

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2011-07-30
posté June 19, 2014, 16:19:04 | #49

Seems like ankama employees need to have it explained slowly, word by word:
What Raizzan said is: "you crippled us NOW, and you are giving us compensation in NEXT patch, you should have give us both at the same patch". Now, is it more clear? Explaination "For the reason I gave earlier, it's still not healthy to allow player to bypass the limit with items like Satisfaction ring." makes no sense.

BTW it is similar situation like with pp revamp - you have made pp cap on December, promised introducing pp revamp to counter this crippling soon in new year (after your main liar promised to never release half-done job anymore). And maybe it is something wrong with me, but I think that f..cking June is soon enough since December.

Same situation - crippling first, delayed compensation. Lets hope that these "easier epics" will get introduced sooner than pp revamp (which never got, and probably, never will be released).

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2013-07-03
posté June 19, 2014, 16:27:00 | #50
Why I hate this change is because as a summoner osa I need to have 11ap so my build even works. (whip+boohowl+possession) Now I have to either get a relic or an epic item which is pretty much impossible task for me and until then I can't play with the osa. I had to have 2 ap statted to make my build work. Sucks right? All because I need that one extra ap so that the summon doesnt do everything for me and at the same time ruin the fight by derping around.

That brings me a question. Are you ever going to remove summon ai? Having such thing makes no logic at all in the first place.

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2006-01-31
posté June 20, 2014, 15:22:10 | #51
I am extremely upset about the Satisfaction Ring and I am extremely upset that it was taken away before adding alternatives.

If it's so unhealthy for us to use at a high level then how about offering a NON-RELIC alternative? Before you strip us of the satisfaction ring... not after.

Literally no point in me subscribing whatsoever. You took 12ap and said "This is exclusively for players with relics and epics" by blocking statting 2ap (which said players didn't do) and removing the satisfaction ring. Now my build is unplayable until these alternatives are offered, and I don't care to devise a new build because there was nothing wrong with the build I had. Besides "Ankama didn't like it", I suppose.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2013-07-03
posté June 21, 2014, 10:58:19 | #52

Quote (Hudski @ 20 June 2014 15:22) *
I am extremely upset about the Satisfaction Ring and I am extremely upset that it was taken away before adding alternatives.

If it's so unhealthy for us to use at a high level then how about offering a NON-RELIC alternative? Before you strip us of the satisfaction ring... not after.

Literally no point in me subscribing whatsoever. You took 12ap and said "This is exclusively for players with relics and epics" by blocking statting 2ap (which said players didn't do) and removing the satisfaction ring. Now my build is unplayable until these alternatives are offered, and I don't care to devise a new build because there was nothing wrong with the build I had. Besides "Ankama didn't like it", I suppose.
I agree. Also it seems like ankama always hates my build, I remember being nerfed so many times, but they finally succeeded in making me unable to play. Good job.  

Short Strich * Member Since 2011-06-28
posté June 21, 2014, 13:04:41 | #53

Quote (semcorda @ 19 June 2014 16:19) *

Seems like ankama employees need to have it explained slowly, word by word:
What Raizzan said is: "you crippled us NOW, and you are giving us compensation in NEXT patch, you should have give us both at the same patch". Now, is it more clear? Explaination "For the reason I gave earlier, it's still not healthy to allow player to bypass the limit with items like Satisfaction ring." makes no sense.

BTW it is similar situation like with pp revamp - you have made pp cap on December, promised introducing pp revamp to counter this crippling soon in new year (after your main liar promised to never release half-done job anymore). And maybe it is something wrong with me, but I think that f..cking June is soon enough since December.

Same situation - crippling first, delayed compensation. Lets hope that these "easier epics" will get introduced sooner than pp revamp (which never got, and probably, never will be released).
I completely understand where you're coming from in all aspects, i'm just us unhappy about the Drop system and Satisfaction Ring nerf, but there's no need to go on a rant dude. We don't want to piss off the one person who is actually giving us some answers and insights.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-05-15
posté June 21, 2014, 17:43:52 | #54

Hello all,

I understand your disappointment about the added limitation on the Satisfaction Ring which was offering other possibilities for low cost builds.

But with the Satisfaction Ring being a level 25 item with a hard penalty, this is not a healthy thing to allow players to wear it for lvl100+ builds. That's why the ring now force players to reach max 10 AP with it.

(Btw, if it wasn't mentioned in the patchnote earlier, it's totally my fault,my apologies.)

What a wonderful bullshit reason to go around nerfing people, I give you that. Ankama is nothing more than making people's in game life misarable. You first ninja nerf players and come to the forums afterwards using your fabulous great words to explain your excuses+mess!!

Also you can stick those "epic new items" into your royale purse of yours because more people will leave this game soon for sure.

I bet that those "epic new items" of yours are not summoner friendly (and I'm talking about +1AP with 50+ CMC dmg and 50+ Fire damage,, no controll please) as usual because you always seem to forget single summoner Osa's with 10 or 11 AP build and over 490+ fire damage and around 200 cmc damage.. Because you know that is what we need as summoner Osas in order to be able to compete with your (hardcore) content and other classes if we want to make any chance to survive.

But for now you sure messed up with my build, but hey why would I care. My subscription has already expired and I'm not coming back to this stupid game.

But I do care about those who still love this game and still play it and I hope the better for those people. Ankama's lack of respect is astonishing to say the least.

Edit: To Ankama,
In case you thought that we were stupid,, which we are not, I can assure you. Instead of going around and nerfing your players, you could have put a max lvl cap on Satisfaction Rings. For example *to wear till max lvl of 90/100 whatever*. You could have easily done that, but no you prefer to nerf everything which your customers worked hard on, for the sake of nerfing. Why not? Because you can!! 

This post has been edited by Karakedi - June 21, 2014, 17:53:29.
Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-07-02
posté June 22, 2014, 09:14:30 | #55
I never thought I would say this.

But after months of complaining for pp lock removal I realize that with Ankama you must have one or the other. NOTHING can get better, things must only GeT WORSe

What at we wanted: no pp lock with the drop rates we use to have
what we got: no pp lock, a nerf to our max pp per character, "challenges" aka another probability and Even more microscopic drop rates

there for I say rather have pp lock and higher drop rates than lower drop rates and no pp lock. In dungeons.

hard core dungeons

what we wanted: harder dungeons that had a higher drop rate than what we had before [as in before hardcore was introduced] and regular drop rates for regular runs [as we had before]
what we got: harder dungeons with the same crappy drop rate we had before [as in before the HC dungeons were introduced] regular dungeons that had even lower droprates than what we had before

jeez, we have been complaining about drop rates for months, ages, years, holy smokes. And this is your "solution" no thank you Ankama, no thank you at all.

Now I'm sorry d7y thanks for the information and I appreciate your communication with us [i mean truly I do] but holy smokes is this bad. This is -so- bad

if we complain about GRIND how can more grind be the solution?

forcing people to drop epics now? Really that's pretty low. Fix fucking air sadidas so I don't need 12ap just to summon. Two dolls. With 200 dmg and 300 health Tell grou to get off his high horse and please fix that shit. Go on the sadida forums people have years complaining about ultrapowerfuls.

Now all the new stuff is like orange/yellow/ epic? If you want to fuel rmt then make all the servers free. You're always complaining about duper/abusers but when you make such demand for them how can you expect them to go away? Lol....

jeez, it's like one problem you create spawns a ton of different problems for the game. From what I see you refuuuuseee to fix it.

seriously what is the deal? Go ahead Ankama give us the speech. Also skip the part about not respecting your customers and being money hungry because we know that already.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - June 22, 2014, 09:18:51.
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-01-23
posté June 22, 2014, 09:51:10 | #56
my lord all the people crying about 12ap builds getting taken away by them is hilarious

news flash - if you were statting 2ap, theres a 90% chance a 10ap build would've been better than what you were doing

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-01-06
posté June 22, 2014, 09:55:20 | #57

Quote (Olbon @ 22 June 2014 09:51) *
my lord all the people crying about 12ap builds getting taken away by them is hilarious

news flash - if you were statting 2ap, theres a 90% chance a 10ap build would've been better than what you were doing
Really depends on the class and element. There are a handful of elements for certain classes that arent good with only 10 ap, and other classes with certain elements that 10 ap can be pretty strong.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2014-03-15
posté June 22, 2014, 09:55:43 | #58

support classes

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté June 22, 2014, 17:12:58 | #59

Quote (aquabeauty @ 22 June 2014 09:14) *
there for I say rather have pp lock and higher drop rates than lower drop rates and no pp lock. In dungeons.

Agreed. I'd rather have the higher drop rates back and keep PP locks. Players can control whether they meet a PP lock in a team. I cant control the drop rate.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-01-23
posté June 22, 2014, 19:53:08 | #60

Quote (androgyous @ 22 June 2014 09:55) *

Really depends on the class and element. There are a handful of elements for certain classes that arent good with only 10 ap, and other classes with certain elements that 10 ap can be pretty strong.

These people who are reaching 12 ap without a relic/epic are statting 2 ap (loss of 41% dmg or 16 CH) and using satisfaction ring (100 stat points for that MP you wasted statting or 6 CH or 16% dmg) plus, the ring that could've gone in that slot. Which is about 23% dmg for the average 145 now.

That's a total of 81% damage loss or 22 Crit and 23% damage you loss cause you wanted that 12 ap build.

I'm only estimating but, unless your 12 AP gives you 55+ base damage more to your rotation. Then is almost no different from a 10 AP build.

Supports are the only exceptions this, notice how I said 90% since only 10% of classes in wakfu are support really.