Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Working Srambad Translation (Rough idea of Quest)

Thread closed

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-05-01
posté June 17, 2014, 22:20:26 | #1
Working Srambad Translation (Rough idea of Quest) (1)
L'Ouverture, The Return
Pandora seems to have the power with Wakfu, but she thinks she finds a solution. Talk again to him to try to open the portal again.
5M XP

(2)
A New World?
The portal is stable. You do not know what awaits you, Pandora and you on the other side. But this is a not a source of unknown and unmatched power?
Pass the threshold and discover your destiny.
Through the portal demensionnel.
10mxp

(3)
A New World
This is not particularly what you expected. At worst, falling into an empty world without oxygen causing suffocation your few seconds. At best, a paradise inhabited by a accueilant and generous people.
The place where you are is more akin to a troubling dichotomy, a merger between the pleasant aspects mouns two hypothesese a place aurefois paradisique today sterile and ruin. At least the old man who stands at the top of the stairs can perhaps answer a few of your questions.
Talk to the old man beyond the gate.
10,026,200 XP

(4)
You? What are you? You are not safe here! Scoot my speed petoits!

How does "not safety"? First of all, it is either "here"?

(5)
What? But you came here by the ... Ho! I see, it should not ... Well ... Whatever. You are in Ingloriom, size or once stood the Council of Twelve. The place is abandoned for a long time, a "no-man's land" divine. Since then I've done my refuge.

What is going on?

(6)
We do not have time for this kind of chatter! If the gods were to learn your arrival ... Especially you, young Pandora ... By Great Explorancienne! Enfen, my role is to tell you that another traveler Dimensional awaits you Srambad, the dimension of the god Sram.

Pandora you know? Are you also a Voyag ... huh?

(7) [Combat]

(8)

Sciencetomagies passion for Pandora and fascination about the secrets of the universe in general make it Extremely zealous in everything she does. His desire to help others is thereby multiplied, and specializes in the care she can wear his companions adventure.
But not being tailee for combat, more enemies are away from her, Pandora is more effective.

A chacque turn, the level of Pandora Heals Boost evolves depending on the distance of enemies compared to Pandora:

_2 Lvl Heals Boost Pandora box by separating the enemy nearest

(9)

(Working on Step 9+)

This post has been edited by TommyTrouble - June 17, 2014, 22:25:15.
Reason for edit : Reformatted text to fit better
Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-01-24
posté June 17, 2014, 22:21:19 | #2
THANK YOU BUT WHY DID THEY CLOSE THE OTHER THREAD?!

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-05-01
posté June 17, 2014, 22:23:35 | #3
No clue. I'll keep working on it, and update first post. If it gets closed again, I'll just post it again after I've added more translation.

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté June 17, 2014, 22:26:38 | #4
Again, please use this thread to share the information with the community while I also try to help on the translation as much as I can.

@Tommy, I went ahead and added your translation on that thread already and thank you again for it.

Thread closed