Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Challenge - Kill designated enemy last (on a Black Wo Wabbit)
Short Strich * Member Since 2013-05-01
posté June 18, 2014, 07:46:40 | #1
Challenge - Kill designated enemy last (on a Black Wo Wabbit) Umm, so I get this challenge to kill a designated enemy last, and it falls on a black wo wabbit. I got it to low health, and it goes BOOM!!! while there are still many other enemies present in the fight. Guess what, the challenge didn't fail, and it stays that way until u finishes the fight. And the challenge was "successful" when the fight ended. I thought it was pretty funny

This post has been edited by NillaSteph - June 18, 2014, 07:47:18.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-20
posté June 18, 2014, 08:37:36 | #2
Nice to see some good news for a change, in relation to challenges!

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-02-15
posté June 18, 2014, 14:29:58 | #3

Quote (NillaSteph @ 18 June 2014 07:46) *
Umm, so I get this challenge to kill a designated enemy last, and it falls on a black wo wabbit. I got it to low health, and it goes BOOM!!! while there are still many other enemies present in the fight. Guess what, the challenge didn't fail, and it stays that way until u finishes the fight. And the challenge was "successful" when the fight ended. I thought it was pretty funny

Did you guys make it go "BOOM!!!", or did it go "BOOM!!!" on its own?

It's important cause most challenges have the tag " Attacker must be Player ( summon/sidekick)" If they off themselves it doesn't count against you. Which is completely fair and fantastic.  

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2011-12-03
posté June 18, 2014, 14:55:22 | #4
One nice thing I found is the "once you attack one enemy, you cannot attack something else till it's dead" challenge is that when you (I'm a pure Water Sadida) summon dolls and they attack something else, you do not fail the challenge. So at least on that one, Sadida's, feel free to summon dolls to your hearts content =^.^=

- Kat

posté June 19, 2014, 02:30:03 | #5

Quote (Christian-CAO @ 18 June 2014 14:29) *

Quote (NillaSteph @ 18 June 2014 07:46) *
Umm, so I get this challenge to kill a designated enemy last, and it falls on a black wo wabbit. I got it to low health, and it goes BOOM!!! while there are still many other enemies present in the fight. Guess what, the challenge didn't fail, and it stays that way until u finishes the fight. And the challenge was "successful" when the fight ended. I thought it was pretty funny

Did you guys make it go "BOOM!!!", or did it go "BOOM!!!" on its own?

It's important cause most challenges have the tag " Attacker must be Player ( summon/sidekick)" If they off themselves it doesn't count against you. Which is completely fair and fantastic.
It goes "BOOM!!" by its own . It might actually be the only time when wo wabbit exploding made me happy  

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2014-01-14
posté June 19, 2014, 11:56:08 | #6

Quote (kurokat @ 18 June 2014 14:55) *
One nice thing I found is the "once you attack one enemy, you cannot attack something else till it's dead" challenge is that when you (I'm a pure Water Sadida) summon dolls and they attack something else, you do not fail the challenge. So at least on that one, Sadida's, feel free to summon dolls to your hearts content =^.^=

- Kat
One more tip of that kind: during the Aligned challenge (where you have to end turn in line with the others) summons do not fail the chall if they are mispositioned, but at the same time they count as allies if you decide to line with them (works at least with drheller and coney).

posté June 19, 2014, 16:58:16 | #7

Quote (zich0k @ 19 June 2014 11:56) *

Quote (kurokat @ 18 June 2014 14:55) *

- Kat
One more tip of that kind: during the Aligned challenge (where you have to end turn in line with the others) summons do not fail the chall if they are mispositioned, but at the same time they count as allies if you decide to line with them (works at least with drheller and coney).
That is awesome! I wonder if it works the same way with seeds. You know, plant seeds everywhere so u can basically end turn anywhere in the map without failing the in-line challenge

This post has been edited by NillaSteph - June 19, 2014, 16:58:40.