Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

ARE YOU GONNA GIVE BACK OUR ITEMS OR NOT ? 45 DAYS !
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2014-02-23
posté June 18, 2014, 20:34:44 | #1
ARE YOU GONNA GIVE BACK OUR ITEMS OR NOT ? 45 DAYS ! Our question is ..
are you guys gonna give back our items,pets or not !!

because we are like a retard waiting for nothing !
its been 45 days and most of us didnt receive even a single reply
from our ticket ! this is too much we try to be calm ..

but what the f@#% you guys doin ? are you guys even aware that almost
50% of people that lost there items not yet been returned ?

this is bs for real ankama you guys
are not even checking our report !! so how long we gonna wait ?
days ? another month ? or a year !!

check all the complain here that you guys been ignoring !!

Click here

This post has been edited by drksoul - June 18, 2014, 20:35:23.
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-04-27
posté June 18, 2014, 21:50:29 | #2
I was just going make a thread where I wanted to ask how many of you are still waiting for your items to be returned.
I know Jannetfenix still don't have her items. Also she said her haven bag storage is bugged.
Fight on. Don't let Ankama forget about you!

(I'm sorry if gave impression that I've been affected by this bug. I haven't been affected. Just wanted to give a shoutout for jannet who has been affected for over a month now)

This post has been edited by MereBytes - June 19, 2014, 11:34:06.
Reason for edit : Ninja edit
Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté June 18, 2014, 22:06:47 | #3
"Are you gonna give back our items?"

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté June 18, 2014, 22:38:23 | #4
We are not ignoring any of the comments or posts or threads regarding the lost items tickets.

I have shared with the team a list of tickets with current statuses (I have been checking their status every day) and they are reviewing them again as we speak.

I am sorry for the inconvenience and the wait, we truly want to get those resolved as soon as possible.

On the other side posting ranting threads are not making this go any faster and only goes against our forums rules of conduct when improper and attacking words are used, even though I completely understand where it is coming from.

Therefore while I am doing my best to get all of you the help, I would also appreciate the rules to be followed when using these forums, so that I can concentrate more on resolving issues than moderating.

Thank you for your understanding.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2014-02-23
posté June 19, 2014, 10:15:30 | #5
well you cant expect kind words from us anymore sabi ..
we reach our limit at first we try to be calm but it will be crazy and not normal
if we are still calm after 45 days ..

merebytes , Celay and me and others are the one
who got this problem longer than other people that you already given back there items ..

our question is simple tho ..

• are you guys gonna give it back or not ?
  • if you are when ?
  • and do you guys even read our tickets ?

45 days and still not even a single mod check our ticket ..
sabi i know you are tryin to help us but atleast can you prioritize us first ?
we have this problem longer than any other guys ..
we are pioneer to this game at least show us what we deserve !

and btw my ticket #1069681 < never been open since may 5 ..

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-20
posté June 19, 2014, 10:40:48 | #6
My boyfriend and I would like access to our Sidekicks again. It's been over 2 weeks now, and still patchy access at best....

Maybe we could get some Almokens or something nice to compensate for so much of our gaming time and capability being so curtailed?

Add to that the non-translation of the new content/items/spells, and the drop rates being glitched, and we have a very clear case set up for some comprehensive compensation, as well as just a "hurry the hell up" on actually fixing these myriad issues.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-06-25
posté June 19, 2014, 12:56:45 | #7
My ticket is open for the same time, and what don't let me do the same as the topic creator are the rules, is a shame don't have a rule with a number of maximum days u have to wait to a supporter give u an answer on ticket.

Look @Sabi, at this moment, and i was so clear, I just want an answer, can't they go there on my ticket and say WE READ NOW WAIT PLEASE?

Cause if took 45+ days just to read and say something like that how much time i should expect to have my items back, i BOUGHT my tofu with OGRINES, wich i BOUGHT with REAL MONEY from ANKAMA...

I will not be surprise if a bug begins to eat subscription or ogrines directly from my account, cause is the same.

Let's try to be fair to the customer? What about a list with the number of tickets without read? U guys work like are just 1 or 2 ppl, but probably we don't see hundreds ir cause some did lose the hope to be heard, we are here day by day, and we just want someone been side by side...

AGAIN, i beg u, words are so pretty, but we need real help. Can u delivery this msg to the support team?

posté June 19, 2014, 14:02:35 | #8
Stop the non-sense
you keep telling us that the dev team has been working on our problem ?

Sabi il ask you something ..

HOW CAN THEY FIX A PROBLEM
IF THEY ARE NOT EVEN LOOKING AT OUR TICKET ? NON-SENSE RIGHT !!

since may 5 my ticket has not been viewed or no one ever reply to them ?
start checking our ticket first ! you guys are full of lies if you guys view or at least reply
on our ticket then maybe well try to be calm and wait !!

This post has been edited by thunder-aniluv - June 19, 2014, 14:03:32.
posté June 19, 2014, 22:37:03 | #9

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 19 June 2014 10:40) *
Maybe we could get some Almokens or something nice to compensate for so much of our gaming time and capability being so curtailed?

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-12-11
posté June 19, 2014, 22:57:30 | #10

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 19 June 2014 12:56) *
I will not be surprise if a bug begins to eat subscription or ogrines directly from my account, cause is the same.

How do you know it hasn't already...

Do you look at your sub time that closely???

OMG i just realized, Ankama does eat Ogrines directly from my account, when I don't spend them fast enough for their liking. I HATE THAT.

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-10-31
posté June 19, 2014, 23:04:09 | #11

Quote (Gynrei @ 19 June 2014 22:57) *

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 19 June 2014 12:56) *

How do you know it hasn't already...

Do you look at your sub time that closely???

OMG i just realized, Ankama does eat Ogrines directly from my account, when I don't spend them fast enough for their liking. I HATE THAT.

-Rizarealm 

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-03-12
posté June 20, 2014, 03:44:13 | #12
You'll receive a response in 5 days asking why you didn't level a new one.

posté June 23, 2014, 05:54:27 | #13
So what now? it seem you have forgoten
that there are still player that there items,pets have not been returned since may 5 !

This post has been edited by thunder-aniluv - June 23, 2014, 05:58:19.
posté June 23, 2014, 07:02:28 | #14

Quote (Celay01 @ 18 June 2014 22:06) *
"Are you gonna give back our items?"

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2013-11-02
posté June 23, 2014, 11:17:51 | #15
I'm trying to find the Wakfu "Terms of Service", but I do remember something where it said that Ankama does NOT accept responsibility for any lost items and that they will not return them?

I'll keep on searching.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-06-25
posté June 23, 2014, 12:46:04 | #16

Quote (Kaitenzushi @ 23 June 2014 11:17) *
I'm trying to find the Wakfu "Terms of Service", but I do remember something where it said that Ankama does NOT accept responsibility for any lost items and that they will not return them?

I'll keep on searching.
So they should say it, not 'wait' 'soon everything will be okay'.

I'm tired to check my ticket almost 2 months no answer, send inbox to sabi, and don't get any anwer back, i always trust on Ankama, but now is so sad... When we need them, they just cross the arms and keep silence...

If you will not give what i lose back tell me right now, if want me to spend more real money buy ogrine, on future make a bug to eat my things and i have to do all again...

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2012-01-04
posté June 23, 2014, 12:48:49 | #17
Before the rules that are not here stands rule which is called: personal dignity.

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2013-11-02
posté June 23, 2014, 13:02:45 | #18
I guess I remembered wrong, or it was in an older version of the ToU. The current version does not mention specifically what happens in the case of lost items.

-> Click here

Or I'm not reading close enough.

Recruit Moderator * Member Since 2013-11-02
posté June 23, 2014, 13:32:47 | #19

Quote (Kaitenzushi @ 23 June 2014 13:02) *
I guess I remembered wrong, or it was in an older version of the ToU. The current version does not mention specifically what happens in the case of lost items.

-> Click here

Or I'm not reading close enough.

I believe it was two ToU updates ago that they removed the explicit statement that they would not reinstate lost items, however these two phrases constitute the same thing:

5.4.9 The Company shall not exchange or replace Game Objects or Figurines.

10.3 Limited Liability / Remedy
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANKAMA AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU WHATSOEVER, AND IN NO EVENT WILL ANKAMA AND/OR ANY OF ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED TO YOU BY ANKAMA, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANKAMA BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAVE SPENT THROUGH THE SERVICE, WHICH SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.

That is not to say that item reinstatement does not occur, as many people have experienced over time, the support team does in fact respond to tickets regarding lost items. It is unfortunate that the process is slower than a Galapagos Tortoise but as Sabi has pointed out many times, this is something Ankama are working hard at fixing.

This post has been edited by [MOD]Atdose - June 23, 2014, 13:34:36.
Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté June 23, 2014, 14:44:50 | #20

Quote (MODAtdose @ 23 June 2014 13:32) *
Sabi has pointed out many times, this is something Ankama are working hard at fixing.
Support for the support team?
jeez, you can only imagine how long that will take..