Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

New area resources Monopoly, What do u think?
Short Strich * Member Since 2011-09-10
posté June 20, 2014, 03:45:14 | #1
New area resources Monopoly Apparently New area Srambad resources were ALL as in ALL reaped by one person in this game once the update has begun now we all have to wait till tuesday for new resources after the maintenance this person has been selling overpriced gear~ on the markets just because he is the only sole provider and after numerous attempts refuses to share the resources~

It's both a fail from ankama to protect new resources and a terrible player who abuses this

Server Remington~ Names not mentioned due to forum policy

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-03-07
posté June 20, 2014, 05:18:44 | #2
Bwahahaha!

Welcome to sandbox games. I'm glad to see that in some servers people do realise we can do whatever we want.
Don't get me wrong, I'd be pissed too.
I do miss these "evil masterminds" on nox, though. What you described could be a great trigger to a massive guild war.

Back to OPs point: remember in the old token machine days? There used to be packs of seeds for very high amounts of tokens being offered. I miss that. I think there should be some sort of Sadida Temple/Museum with samples of all plants and animals in the world... for ridiculously high prices, ofc.
It'd be a backup in case people extinguish some species or in case those monopolys happen again.

• Majoras

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-07-03
posté June 20, 2014, 05:43:40 | #3

Quote (XHakenX @ 20 June 2014 03:45) *
Apparently New area Srambad resources were ALL as in ALL reaped by one person in this game once the update has begun now we all have to wait till tuesday for new resources after the maintenance this person has been selling overpriced gear~ on the markets just because he is the only sole provider and after numerous attempts refuses to share the resources~

It's both a fail from ankama to protect new resources and a terrible player who abuses this

Server Remington~ Names not mentioned due to forum policy
we had same with chillberg trees back then, nothing to be surprised about. token machines were great thing to have for such cases indeed.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté June 20, 2014, 07:03:37 | #4
I think I know exactly who took all the resources, too. They did it last time with Fungopole and Castuc.

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2011-04-06
posté June 20, 2014, 07:59:33 | #5
as many others like me, i like to keep every tree and plant in my haven bag so i can access them anytime - not being level 140 yet i was unable to see and collect these new resources

but a week is a week, at least it DOES reset and the plants aren't gone indefinitely, don't buy his gear and just wait instead?

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté June 20, 2014, 11:03:03 | #6
Oh it's asd§s@.

he might be a little pissed I ratted him out but in all fairness I was there while he took everything and he didn't try to get rid of me.

This post has been edited by [MOD]O-Respeitador - June 20, 2014, 13:31:50.
Reason for edit : [Forum Rules of Conduct]
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-06-06
posté June 20, 2014, 11:12:30 | #7
he is talking about remington

Scary Polter * Member Since 2007-11-27
posté June 20, 2014, 11:36:49 | #8
I have all seeds up to di-di, if you need some I can share. And if I get new ones I can share them too.

I knew that something similar to fungopole-monopoly will happen. The thing is that I work when the update happens and I am not able to contest resources . Eventually that will normalize (I hope).

Well, if there are other people that are willing to share resources, please post here =)

p.s. I'm on remi

This post has been edited by LioVamp - June 20, 2014, 11:37:18.
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2010-08-27
posté June 20, 2014, 11:37:23 | #9
Been the leader of a guild I dislike this thing. Kat was so gentle with me and share some seeds with me on Tuesday.

I, myself, i don't have the lvl to get seeds, but my HB is full of resource, if anyone needs it i will be pleased to help for free, allowing u to gather seeds, as u can visit our HW and get it too.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté June 20, 2014, 12:26:52 | #10

Quote (LioVamp @ 20 June 2014 11:36) *
I have all seeds up to di-di, if you need some I can share. And if I get new ones I can share them too.

I knew that something similar to fungopole-monopoly will happen. The thing is that I work when the update happens and I am not able to contest resources . Eventually that will normalize (I hope).

Well, if there are other people that are willing to share resources, please post here =)

p.s. I'm on remi
see its a shame you are on remi because you're such a pleasant person but I cant ever really -do stuff- with you

Short Strich * Member Since 2011-09-10
posté June 20, 2014, 12:44:01 | #11
Sure thanks guys I'll try and catch you ingame for any resources I missed ^^; and from now on lets be ready after every new update :3 to beat those meanies! nyaaaa!

Scary Polter * Member Since 2007-11-27
posté June 20, 2014, 13:06:44 | #12

Quote (HateSpawn @ 20 June 2014 12:26) *

Quote (LioVamp @ 20 June 2014 11:36) *

p.s. I'm on remi
see its a shame you are on remi because you're such a pleasant person but I cant ever really -do stuff- with you
stuff what stuff =)

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-02-16
posté June 20, 2014, 13:14:21 | #13
Click here for a related suggestion i made when the Ice Wood splitted the already tiny germanspeaking Community, leaving deep scars. Wakfu isn't Eve and will hopefully never be.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-12-02
posté June 20, 2014, 13:54:31 | #14
I have collected seeds for the new resources and am willing to share with anyone who needs them.
( rem )

it is a pain when people get a "get rich" idea with the new resources...

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-06-18
posté June 20, 2014, 14:04:42 | #15
with all the ecosystem resets... I can't see how or WHY people would get rich off of resource seeds...

(only reason I could think people buy mats is if someone was lazy, didnt level gathering and needed craft materials... or because good resources are sold in bulk for cheap.)

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-12-02
posté June 20, 2014, 14:12:04 | #16
Not saying they would but, if someone comes along and takes seeds from the plants and then finds all of that plant in the area And cuts it people would have no choice but to buy from them or wait a whole week.

I don't want to bring it up but this is also why the token system was good since you could buy seeds for mobs and resources in the trool fair for bronze tokens :S

This post has been edited by RoboTrigger - June 20, 2014, 14:13:04.
Reason for edit : Auto correct mistake