Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Closed beta 0.3 available in English

Thread closed

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-02-09
posté April 05, 2011, 20:25:42 | #161

Quote (Jasdemi @ 05 April 2011 11:20) *
The community is worse than I expected.

What do you mean? people not having beta keys? they are not giving beta keys to bet aplayers you know, the only way to get them are to wait for Anakama to do a give away somewhere, either on a MMO site or facebook.

posté April 05, 2011, 21:28:29 | #162

Quote (Ascaron @ 05 April 2011 12:24) *
To be honest, i either ignore, or help where i can,
In this case, its ignore...

What i find wierd, is that OB is around 22 days away, yet there is still almost no activity from anyone but the locals on this forum,
Getting really worried.

No activity on the guild section either....
Wakfu scared everyone away ? or has no one found out about the OB ?
Im suprised there hasnt been emails sent out about the OB.

That would get a massive amount of people re active, me thinks .
1. I think a lot of people are waiting for that mail
2. Some inactive players atm might think there will be a wipe thus they wait till OB or further information( at least I am)
3. Maybe there aren't any mails because Ankama is not certain yet that the OB will/can release on that date

I figured this was the best way to sum up my thoughts  

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-03-09
posté April 05, 2011, 22:22:15 | #163

Quote (DashxAngel @ 05 April 2011 20:25) *

What do you mean? people not having beta keys? they are not giving beta keys to bet aplayers you know, the only way to get them are to wait for Anakama to do a give away somewhere, either on a MMO site or facebook.
Just scroll up a bit and you'll see what I mean. Many lack intelligence to use a forum properly.

This post has been edited by Jasdemi - April 05, 2011, 22:22:33.
posté April 05, 2011, 23:18:34 | #164

Quote (Jasdemi @ 05 April 2011 22:22) *

Just scroll up a bit and you'll see what I mean. Many lack intelligence to use a forum properly.
Oh them. Yeah i woulndt say most of those are part of the community, just random people who creates and account, makes one post and never come back, but that happens on all forums. They all have the default avatar and all so...

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2010-05-10
posté April 06, 2011, 01:00:49 | #165

Quote (DashxAngel @ 05 April 2011 23:18) *

Quote (Jasdemi @ 05 April 2011 22:22) *

Oh them. Yeah i woulndt say most of those are part of the community, just random people who creates and account, makes one post and never come back, but that happens on all forums. They all have the default avatar and all so...
As a -Beta Tester- for quite a while, I have to say that the community is not that bad. There are idiots/retards/whatnot but that comes with everything in life. I mean, you don't stop eating just because food has calories.

>What i find wierd, is that OB is around 22 days away, yet there is still almost no activity from anyone but the locals on this forum.Getting really worried.

-
I speak from personal experience. The game itself has gone downhill. Trying to fix what is not broken will only get you a convoluted mess of tape. For me the "revamped" skill exp system was the last drop (also being able to craft money is just stupid, do they really expect me to believe a group of people sat down in a meeting and accepted this ideia with open arms?).

ATShadow aka Mizashi

This post has been edited by ATShadow - April 06, 2011, 01:01:26.
posté April 06, 2011, 01:19:01 | #166
I do agree about the Kama Minting....
I dont understand a game, or mmo in this case, that allows players to mine their own Money.
It will cause chaos for economy... thats for sure.

Am curios as to how that ended up ingame...

But yup again, i understand why the CB's community is so quiet, almost 90% of CBers are French, and dont like to socialize or let alone share Wakfu with us,
Ive been treated very badly a few times, but merely ignore it,
Have had my share fair of helping the newer ones learn how to mine and all, but the community for us english speakes... just doesnt exsist.

Curios to see how itll end up in OB.

posté April 06, 2011, 01:52:09 | #167

Quote (Ascaron @ 06 April 2011 01:19) *
I do agree about the Kama Minting....
I dont understand a game, or mmo in this case, that allows players to mine their own Money.

Am curios as to how that ended up ingame...

But yup again, i understand why the CB's community is so quiet, almost 90% of CBers are French, and dont like to socialize or let alone share Wakfu with us,
Ive been treated very badly a few times, but merely ignore it,
Have had my share fair of helping the newer ones learn how to mine and all, but the community for us english speakes... just doesnt exsist.

Curios to see how itll end up in OB.
About in-game community, it helps to join a guild that speaks your language. You will always find someone to make a group with to raid dungeons, trade and stuff.

As for Kama Minting... If you think about it any other way to get Kamas would have been troublesome: There are no quests or NPC to trade with, and making mobs drop Kamas would have forced people to grind mobs even more, which would have created lots of troubles with the ecosystem. Imagine HOW MUCH the grinding and mob killing would increase if mobs dropped Kamas? Maybe kama minting isn't the best answer, but its not the worse one.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-03-09
posté April 06, 2011, 08:15:45 | #168

Think harder. It doesn't matter if you mine your money or grind it from mobs/quests.
You can only yield x amount of Kama in x time from mining, just like questing/ mobs grinding in other MMORPGs.
So no, Sherlock, it won't mess the economy up. Worry not.

In all other MMORPGs you create your own money too, yet most of the have a working economy.

This post has been edited by Jasdemi - April 06, 2011, 08:16:49.
posté April 07, 2011, 16:27:48 | #169
pošlete dalši panači

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2006-01-30
posté April 18, 2011, 21:11:49 | #170
yay new animations but when are the rest of the classes oing to be available? mainly just xelor actually.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-02-20
posté April 18, 2011, 22:15:40 | #171

Quote (Jasdemi @ 06 April 2011 08:15) *

Think harder. It doesn't matter if you mine your money or grind it from mobs/quests.
You can only yield x amount of Kama in x time from mining, just like questing/ mobs grinding in other MMORPGs.
So no, Sherlock, it won't mess the economy up. Worry not.

In all other MMORPGs you create your own money too, yet most of the have a working economy.

Just to further this...

What do you think happens when you complete a quest and are rewarded with 2 gold... You are creating money.

The only difference between that system and this, is that in this system the amount of time needed to create some Kamas is equal for everyone.

This post has been edited by Aellia - April 18, 2011, 22:16:27.
posté April 18, 2011, 23:13:29 | #172
It's going to be real interesting to see how this money thing works out, mainly how easy it is to make money will determine its value and if it's worth making it yourself or simply just trading goods.

posté April 23, 2011, 23:18:52 | #173
when will Osamodas or Sadida be available?

posté April 25, 2011, 11:56:19 | #174
i want play!!!!!

Thread closed