Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Bugged and clueless..
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2012-03-25
posté November 05, 2012, 20:56:09 | #1
Bugged and clueless.. Anyone else unable to log on? from what I've heard and seen there's no server maintenance and what not so imagine my disappointment of not being able to log the game for like four hours, that's not normal..
So apart from my previous bug adventure with the renaming service (which is still unresolved after a whole day) since everyone needs a break over the weekend and all. I'm left unable to play yet again only this time i cant play on any of my accounts..

Will i get compensated for this issue? most definitely not.. help? i don't know..
[Edited text here]
It's inevitable i guess because the rules make it hard for us to be honest and speak our minds about the things we get in return for our payment.
But I'm starting to wonder why i paid for subscription on all of my accounts since i seem barely able to use them these days...

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2008-11-24
posté November 05, 2012, 21:00:16 | #2
Yeah i'm in right now.... might be your net connection.

posté November 05, 2012, 21:29:33 | #3
Nope, not having any trouble net wise.
Tested everything before posting on the forums to make sure ofc and Dofus works so...

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-06-03
posté November 05, 2012, 21:32:26 | #4
I got that too, at certain hours. I'm able to play now though.

posté November 05, 2012, 21:58:22 | #5
I never get this thou and 4-5 hours of not being able to log in without reason... its crazy