Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Express Yourself : Are you Planning to start over on the New Server Dathura?
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-08-12
posté December 15, 2012, 06:50:58 | #1
Express Yourself : Are you Planning to start over on the New Server Dathura?
As far as we know Wakfu will have new server on Thursday December 20, 2012.
Are you planning to start over?

This are the Questions:

• What are the reasons for you to start over?
  • What Class you want to make?
  • Possible IGN you might use?
  • What Nation you are planning to join?
  • If you are interested in Politics,What are your Plans for the Nation you will choose?
  • What are your Plans for the new Sever?

This post has been edited by babymack - December 15, 2012, 08:11:18.
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2011-06-25
posté December 15, 2012, 08:08:15 | #2
Personally, no.

And i`m kinda disappointed, they decided to make new server.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2008-08-23
posté December 15, 2012, 08:31:34 | #3
Nope, as said above, why a new server :/

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-09-04
posté December 15, 2012, 09:32:29 | #4
its a french server actually ,, maybe not i got my family back in Remington  

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-04-29
posté December 15, 2012, 09:34:18 | #5
Click here

this song expresses well.

This post has been edited by Dirkas - December 15, 2012, 09:38:19.
Short Strich * Member Since 2012-06-26
posté December 15, 2012, 09:51:03 | #6
Nope! Don't have enough time to star all over again..

Dokushuuuuu * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté December 15, 2012, 10:05:50 | #7
Also not. First of all, Remington isn't even full, so why new international server?
And second, I don't speak french, so no point in going there.

This post has been edited by Rokugatsu - December 15, 2012, 10:07:30.
Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-06-28
posté December 15, 2012, 10:10:51 | #8
I'll make a character just to go there and see what it's like once in a while. I don't speak French and I'm not gonna abandon all the work I've put into my Remington characters. I'm glad they're letting us multiclient with the same account for a while, means I can still be on Remington while looking at the new server.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-03-05
posté December 15, 2012, 11:07:01 | #9
Its not new International server. They just telling like that. But actually thats not international.

only 1 reason :

French Speaking - Thats international server?

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-02-28
posté December 15, 2012, 11:59:12 | #10

Quote (Recuva @ 15 December 2012 11:07) *
Its not new International server. They just telling like that. But actually thats not international.

only 1 reason :

The new server is not French. It will be held by French team, anwsering the questions in foruns, but it will not be French. The game will be in English. The server will have international players, french, spanish and german. The reason why the server will be lead by French CCM is that the majority of the population will be French.

And still new server is cool, but again, why beeing lead by French team when you will have a lot of people from small servers like German moving into the new one so they get to play with more people.

The community manager for this new server should be like Troyle : French speaking ( for the majority of the population ) and English speaking for International players.

And YES, the server is International

This post has been edited by Sargent-Wiggest - December 15, 2012, 12:00:03.
posté December 15, 2012, 12:52:48 | #11

Quote (Sargent-Wiggest @ 15 December 2012 11:59) *

only 1 reason :

The new server is not French. It will be held by French team, anwsering the questions in foruns, but it will not be French. The game will be in English. The server will have international players, french, spanish and german. The reason why the server will be lead by French CCM is that the majority of the population will be French.

And still new server is cool, but again, why beeing lead by French team when you will have a lot of people from small servers like German moving into the new one so they get to play with more people.

The community manager for this new server should be like Troyle : French speaking ( for the majority of the population ) and English speaking for International players.

Nope, the offical language of the new server will be French.

Read this link,

Click here

Dokushuuuuu * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté December 15, 2012, 13:06:11 | #12

only 1 reason :

You know, English isn't the only widely spoken language in the world...

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-02-28
posté December 15, 2012, 13:12:15 | #13

Quote (Dirkas @ 15 December 2012 12:52) *

only 1 reason :

Read this link,

Click here
The Official language will be French because the majority of the population will be french that is why it will be French. The Game will be in English.

And why are they making an International server with all those French stuff ?

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-03-24
posté December 15, 2012, 13:58:01 | #14
i will try new server  

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-03-05
posté December 15, 2012, 14:16:38 | #15

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 15 December 2012 13:06) *

only 1 reason :

You know, English isn't the only widely spoken language in the world...

Yes, ur right, thats not only in the world. But I think ur completely to make different point what i said.

Ankama said by official post,

This server will be open to all communities (except North America) but its official language will be French.

and troyle said:

Click here

Heres my result, It just new server for French speaking only, but It sounds like for everyone. Thats all.

This post has been edited by Recuva - December 15, 2012, 14:20:05.
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-05-12
posté December 15, 2012, 15:23:31 | #16
Hell no, the moderator french team is too nevrotic. They have the bad habit of ban people for not writing in french on areafal , they are oversuspicious of everything and do evident favoritism. And they do not accept criticism. I have been banned from the french forum just for pointing out that a graphic bug was still in effect despite their statement and inviting them to do some work.

Goddamn, i wouldn't ever being part of a community ruled by those people.

posté December 15, 2012, 17:24:07 | #17

Quote (Sargent-Wiggest @ 15 December 2012 13:12) *

Quote (Dirkas @ 15 December 2012 12:52) *

only 1 reason :

Read this link,

Click here
The Official language will be French because the majority of the population will be french that is why it will be French. The Game will be in English.

And why are they making an International server with all those French stuff ?

No sir, international doesnt means its going to be in English. Its even more obvious when we all know most wakfu players is indeed French, international only means people from other parts of the world can access this new server, there are plenty of people in Europe and the likes of Canada that doesnt live in France and can speak fluent French.

Community Helper * Member Since 2005-08-28
posté December 15, 2012, 22:57:27 | #18

Quote (babymack @ 15 December 2012 06:50) *

This are the Questions:

• If you are interested in Politics,What are your Plans for the Nation you will choose?
A little tip people try to reply to the opening post, and ignore those who don't understand the subject in hand.

I wont be joining why?
I have massive plans for this server, which has already become my home.

The idea isn't all bad, it would have been nice if they had made this server at the start and gave us more freedom to choose what server we wanted to be part of. But they slowly are getting there.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-10-02
posté December 16, 2012, 00:52:30 | #19

Quote (JerryDB @ 15 December 2012 22:57) *

Quote (babymack @ 15 December 2012 06:50) *

This are the Questions:

A little tip people try to reply to the opening post, and ignore those who don't understand the subject in hand.

I wont be joining why?
I have massive plans for this server, which has already become my home.

The idea isn't all bad, it would have been nice if they had made this server at the start and gave us more freedom to choose what server we wanted to be part of. But they slowly are getting there.
same for me bro... remington is my home and im so not gona start over -.- besides i got too many friends on remington to just simply switch the server and also i worked hard on my chars..

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2008-11-24
posté December 16, 2012, 01:03:14 | #20
No... i'm about to get to lvl 105 now.... i can't even think to start all over again xD besides i hate french -__-'