Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

a true goodbye
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2012-03-25
posté January 19, 2013, 23:25:18 | #1
a true goodbye As most of you know, i semi left the game some time ago and came back
yet here i am, leaving again rofl.
But this time I'm leaving for good and this is most probably my last post sooo without further delay

..a short goodbye to my friends,
Kyu, Rayne+Blant, Meier, Izanamiko you guys are the best, thanks for everything, goodluck and i hope to see you guys again one day i definitely wont forget all the fun we had

Oh! I wanna give a shout out to Domo-kun who always pm'd me asking me if i wanted some random stuff even if we didn't really hang out! thanks again!!

Everyone else, have fun!
~bows~

Kanade
xoxo

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - January 19, 2013, 23:29:25.
Reason for edit : Ps. don't bother asking for equipment etc, I already spent all day being santa so nothing left ;P
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2006-02-21
posté January 21, 2013, 21:25:50 | #2
The friendship and guild alliance we had is much appreciated and I loved the times with you Farewell and take care Kanade - hope to see you some day again.

-Xx Rayne

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-01-05
posté January 22, 2013, 11:02:13 | #3
Way to be an ass. Of course people care, in particular those she (?) used to play with.

Why would you even post this and not just keep your inane nonsense to yourself?

Edit: This refered to a comment that I guess a mod removed... could have removed my now weird looking comment as well  

This post has been edited by Shaleigh1 - January 23, 2013, 18:13:27.