Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Haven Bag

Thread closed

posté May 26, 2011, 05:06:43 | #1
Haven Bag can anyone tell me how to open SHOP (HAVEN BAG) fields
i see many shops on fields but dnt knw why i cant open mine there
i mean the console.

posté May 26, 2011, 05:48:42 | #2
Click here

posté May 26, 2011, 10:30:24 | #3

Quote (Thili @ 26 May 2011 05:48) *
yeah i see that before
but why are others can sell on fields
while mine saying "no market place available" but i see others vending on the same spot

posté May 26, 2011, 10:45:34 | #4
fancore here to save the day~

right let me explain,

in town there are locations were u can place your shop (notice the tiles were the shops stand on)
those locations are the only locations in town to place your shop, keep in mind that u need to have at least 1 square distance between an other shop. (thus why people stand apart from each other)

the only benefit it haves to stand in town will be so u can be registrated in the market function for a limited amount of time. (keep in mind the longer u want to be registrated in the market the more Kama it will cost)

outside of town you place your haven bag the same as everything else, keep the distance and its fine.
you will not be registrated on the market when your out of town.

keep in mind that every town haves its own market, so if you set up your shop in 1 town and registrate for the market function it will not show up on the market board in a diferent town.

i hope this helped you understand. ^^

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2009-04-30
posté May 26, 2011, 15:42:08 | #5

Quote (Fancore @ 26 May 2011 10:45) *

right let me explain,

in town there are locations were u can place your shop (notice the tiles were the shops stand on)
those locations are the only locations in town to place your shop, keep in mind that u need to have at least 1 square distance between an other shop. (thus why people stand apart from each other)

the only benefit it haves to stand in town will be so u can be registrated in the market function for a limited amount of time. (keep in mind the longer u want to be registrated in the market the more Kama it will cost)

outside of town you place your haven bag the same as everything else, keep the distance and its fine.

keep in mind that every town haves its own market, so if you set up your shop in 1 town and registrate for the market function it will not show up on the market board in a diferent town.

I'm also just learning. Do you just log off while inside the Haven Bag to place it or is there something special you must do?

posté May 26, 2011, 18:31:43 | #6

Quote (AshalindWolf @ 26 May 2011 15:42) *

right let me explain,

I'm also just learning. Do you just log off while inside the Haven Bag to place it or is there something special you must do?
i haven't tried setting up shop in the market place so i don't know there, but outside, you just get in your haven bag and log off. your haven bag stays in the map.

posté May 26, 2011, 22:42:09 | #7

right let me explain,

so when iam outside town i just need to open my bag and log out? is that what u mean?? if not , sorry , i just cant undrstand  

posté May 27, 2011, 08:41:58 | #8
Yes, thats all you need to do.

posté May 28, 2011, 10:19:50 | #9

Quote (Gobbos @ 27 May 2011 08:41) *
Yes, thats all you need to do.
TYVM.

posté June 08, 2011, 22:44:38 | #10
I have a question aswell don´t mind if i take it in the same thread?
I notice some people have several rooms in their haven bag. How can i aquire such things? Is there a special act you must do or have enough citizenship points or something else?
Many thanks for enlightment!!

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2010-04-27
posté June 08, 2011, 23:00:22 | #11
You need special havre gems for that. They used to be a global drop in v2, I don't know how it works now, though...

posté June 08, 2011, 23:40:31 | #12

Quote (Mittenz @ 08 June 2011 23:00) *
You need special havre gems for that. They used to be a global drop in v2, I don't know how it works now, though...

Many thanks mate  

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2006-08-07
posté June 09, 2011, 00:07:05 | #13
I hear they're boss drops now. Still painfully low drop rate, though.

posté June 10, 2011, 07:08:35 | #14
Great..

posté June 12, 2011, 11:21:55 | #15

Quote (AshalindWolf @ 26 May 2011 15:42) *

right let me explain,

If you want your bag registered on the market board in the towns, you have to goto the controls in the bag (the big icons next to the padlock in the bag) and activate the registration otherwise it wont show up.

Outside of town, yes, just log off.

Also be aware if you log an alt, the bag dissapears. You only get 1 bag per account available for shopping from at one time, so no creating a merchant alt and then trying to use it to sell stuff while you play a different character.

Thread closed