Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

mitsume54432's profile
Statistics
365 Posts (0.4 per day)
Most active in : Role Play
posté April 07, 2014, 10:29:58 | #1
^dre international ito pero may asia server sila. wala pong SEA lang o PH. Dinadownload po sa download link (lol pilosopo much pero yeah) madali naman po hanapin, andun lang sa may homepage.

Thread : Other Languages  Preview message : #712625  Replies : 89  Views : 8481
posté March 18, 2014, 11:29:51 | #2
ok guys, sorry for being inactive ^^"

it seems I can't think of a post that doesn't involve killing L-zie :I

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #693761  Replies : 561  Views : 16667
posté February 13, 2014, 13:39:10 | #3
k I think I'll be able to post tomorrow :/

7 pm practice ends today

EDIT

:I it seems I dreamt that I posted something but didn't actually post.... Now I have to think of a post again .___."

This post has been edited by mitsume54432 - February 23, 2014, 02:28:28.
Reason for edit : sharing my derpness
Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #679621  Replies : 561  Views : 16667
posté February 06, 2014, 22:23:55 | #4
wait, I'm going to post tomorrow (hopefully) OAO

I'll just wish my mom doesn't kick me off the comp while I type :I

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #676041  Replies : 561  Views : 16667
posté January 21, 2014, 22:32:00 | #5
^ I will try to post as soon as I can.... But some school event required most of us students (including me) to go to school 6 AM and stay until 7 PM :I and my mom wants me to sleep at 9 PM and I go to and from school via school bus.....

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #667529  Replies : 561  Views : 16667
posté January 08, 2014, 12:43:40 | #6
k guys, I'll be a bit inactive again because Christmas break is over ._."

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #661857  Replies : 561  Views : 16667
posté January 01, 2014, 17:25:36 | #7
"For as long as Riko is in this enraged state, the Foggernaut army will have problem dealing with her, she also has Meier, Darci, Inamora and Isart by her side for support, if you and I go to the Master console, we can shut this place down without blowing this underwater base up."

With the current situation, she should be helping the others out and helping them get this over and done with, but she knew very well that detecting and eliminating the source of the growing number of enemies was more important. People had their limits, after all, yet, even knowing that, she felt torn.

She turned to the rest of the group, the shadow of her bangs covering her expression.

"I can carry you while I roll on the rails to the Master console, going on foot will prove difficult."

"Okay, I'm going with you... But please do put me down when we get there...." She finally said with a concerned gaze directed to the rest of the group.

She turned to Zorn with a determined and calm expression. "I hope.... Really hope that no one dies.... Hopefully that doesn't add to the countless other false hopes I've had that have only turned into despair..." She then muttered to herself.

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #658711  Replies : 1024  Views : 30378
posté December 27, 2013, 10:49:08 | #8
LOL post it in DA XD

EDIT btw it just occured to me that if Wakfu's Kwismas Season was the same as that in the Philippines.... that would mean that Meier had been reading that same story every night since September because for us Filipinos.... Christmas season starts as soon as the first day of the first month that ends with"-ber" (ber-months as we call them) (or at the very least we've been preparing that long)

This post has been edited by mitsume54432 - December 27, 2013, 10:59:37.
Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #656939  Replies : 561  Views : 16667
posté December 27, 2013, 10:45:40 | #9
Lorenzie sighed.

Well, how nice.... Lorelai, any old spells in your knowledge so we can try and talk to Riko and hopefully calm her down?.... She thought for Lorelai.

I have one but it might give both sides a huge disadvantage... of course by that I mean we might buy the enemy enough time to regroup and stuff. Keeping both sides from doing any damage at all is not a very good idea as I have learned when I was alive.... She replied.

Lorenzie sliced across what was in front of her, slicing the Foggernauts in front of her across the stomach if they had such a thing, in a few quick yet simple strokes.

How costly is it? She asked.

Considering the place we are in and the situation, very costly. was the response.

She spun the glaive over head and then put herself in another stance, holding her glaive with the blade side up and which hand held where switched. She then proceeded to stab a Foggernaut that was in front of her and then follow up a spinning slash, spinning herself with the said weapon, cutting through the Foggernauts that stood near her.

Would it mean exhausting my Wakfu quickly or losing a lot of what's left of my life span? She thought.

Your Wakfu. Was the answer.

She ran through a few Foggernauts, all standing very dangerously close to each other, and ended up behind them, looking like she had just struck through all of them...

Said Foggernauts were then revealed to be sliced in half through the torso as the upper half slid down.

Would it mean life or death for all of us? She asked once more.

May or may not, but it would for you considering how costly it is.

All she did was so she could get close enough to talk to Zorn.

Having wiped out all that would be a hindrance to the chat, she stopped beside Zorn.

"So can you tell me how any of this is supposed to work? Details or items that might cause the group we're fighting to stop spawning?" She asked while holding a weak yet transparent barrier spell to stop the attacks from a big group on the other side of said barrier. "Please answer me before this barrier spell breaks...?"

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #656937  Replies : 1024  Views : 30378
posté December 26, 2013, 05:20:28 | #10
Merry Christmas to you too ^^

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #656683  Replies : 561  Views : 16667
posté December 18, 2013, 08:22:35 | #11
ok class is over for this year XD

I shouldn't have an excuse to not post (other than possibly writer's block?...)

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #653699  Replies : 561  Views : 16667
posté December 15, 2013, 05:29:26 | #12
yes free in 3 days XD

anyway christmas break happens in 3 days so.... :I

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #652389  Replies : 561  Views : 16667
posté December 15, 2013, 04:28:33 | #13
"Come at me! I will smash you all into scrap one by one!"

Lorenzie looked at Riko.

I don't think she's going to calm down that easily from this.... Lorenzie thought as she assessed the situation. Well if he really was trying to make Riko angry for the purpose of tipping the scales later on then I might as well try... After all, emotion is the best source of strength but the the biggest weakness a soul could have.

She gently put her hand on Riko's shoulder from behind so as not to get in her way.

"Calm down... As much as rage may be a source of strength he might have purposely enraged you to cloud your mind." Lorenzie said in a near whisper like manner, forcing herself to act like someone her age so as not to be questioned but forcing herself so much that it was obvious that her childishness was only a facade as the tone didn't match her words in the slightest...

She then jerked her hand away just in time to dodge an incoming attack but with the movement just enough so she could do a counter attack from the moment she dodged, allowing her a stab to the Foggernaut's less heavily plated parts and for her to remove her glaive by jumping off the said Foggernaut and then spinned quickly in midair to hit another that she had landed on with the impact velocity being just enough to make up for her lack of strength and have her blade struck right into the torso. She then removed her glaive then spun it around clockwise once before holding it with both hands with the blade pointing outwards leaving her in an offensive stance.

Never mind, I have to focus on this fight. I might as well just back her up because with this many opponents I can't just stop to chat with people.

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #652355  Replies : 1024  Views : 30378
posté December 02, 2013, 22:22:03 | #14
.... school..... with physics and filipino classes killing my grades and at the same time my chances of getting into a college if I actually manage to graduate high school...

O^O

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #645143  Replies : 561  Views : 16667
posté November 15, 2013, 17:48:07 | #15
Lorenzie understood full well that Darci had had enough of their conversation and decided to go back to being quiet... Even so, quiet as she was, she was listening and not a single word was escaping from her ears, most especially since the conversation eventually became about the next course of action.

"I don't mind this idea but Lorie has been taking most of the toll when fighting that thing, she should at least rest for a little longer."

.... Wait, what?

"I mean... if it weren't for Lorie and Moritz we wouldn't have defeated that monster if it were on full strength, Lorie did her role as a Feca, protecting everyone and giving all of us a chance to run, but she is not a Sacrier, she can't continue with the injuries she has right now, so I think it would be best if she rested a bit while the rest of us continue, I don't think I will be able to relax if Lorie is in dangerous conditions as she is now. Other than that, I think this plan is as good as any Riko."

I see, so I guess everyone underestimates you. Lorelai thought.

"Actually I'm fine with moving on like this. If I couldn't continue with the injuries I have right now, I'm pretty sure that we never would have met and I would be long dead by now. To tell you the truth, I've had worse and those worse than this makes me want to say 'I'm fine' because in comparison to that it's not much but then that's probably because my standards of 'fine' would be staring death in the face..... And I'm not even comparing this to the worst I've been through...." Lorenzie said in response with a forced smile as she recalled those worse times. "The bruises on my arm," She continued, motioning towards her arm with the shield strapped on. "It's actually normal for any Feca who actually uses his/her shield defensively and not just for casting spells, most especially if he/she gets into fights a lot."

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #635301  Replies : 1024  Views : 30378
posté November 10, 2013, 04:40:41 | #16
^ ikr? It might be the Wakfu counterpart of Elsword's CuttySark :I (A.K.A. "The annoying bird" or "the most annoying boss in Feita region ever") ( Click here)

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #631951  Replies : 561  Views : 16667
posté November 03, 2013, 13:25:27 | #17
“You may think my ideals are stupid, but I know I'm right. Think what you want, but I will prove you wrong.”

Lorenzie looked at Darci, unintimidated.

"Go ahead and prove me wrong. Let me warn you though, the world is a cruel place where everything can and will go wrong. If you want to prove to me that dragons are here in this planet, you're going to have to see one face to face and come back to me alive; death comes for everyone inevitably.... And this world only ever allows the victorious to win, even then, sometimes not. Remember: as time passes, courage becomes foolhardiness and dedication has no rewards." Lorenzie replied in a manner that made her seem more mature and dark than her considerably older second soul, Lorelai herself admitted that fact.

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #628143  Replies : 1024  Views : 30378
posté November 01, 2013, 13:34:15 | #18
omg hi XD

it's been so long bro XD

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #627329  Replies : 14  Views : 933
posté October 31, 2013, 08:52:20 | #19
..... seems interesting enough....

Name: Terra
Class: Sacrier
Nation: Sufokia
Specialty: fights
Strengths: improvisation, fast reflexes, flexible, mid-air close combat
Weaknesses: weak damage and only does anything if it's interesting :I

this good enough? o.o?

This post has been edited by mitsume54432 - November 01, 2013, 13:32:40.
Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #626871  Replies : 14  Views : 933
posté October 30, 2013, 16:04:26 | #20
Lorenzie had kept quiet for most of the ongoing conversations and only deciding to speak up when needed.... and the time for her to speak up would be now. She was going to use Lorelai's knowledge in war strategy.

She took a deep breath to muster up what little courage she had to say what she had to say to defend Darci.

"I'm sorry, I have no intention of taking sides in this war, but I believe if Darci here is truly a spy, she wouldn't have blown her cover so easily. Spies tend to fake their place of birth, nationality, background, etc. and would've known much more around this area than how ignorant she seems to be. She also seems too young to be one. Also, I don't think a spy would sound this stupidly idealistic. Something like looking for dragons seems like a pathetic cover up for a spy, too obvious that any practitioner of espionage would definitely not use as an excuse to an enemy nation. If ever she was, she would be very inexperienced, it seems very illogical to send in an inexperienced spy to an enemy nation as she'd be captured instantly and it would be better off that they assigned her else where." Lorenzie said with a voice far colder than Lorelai's.

Lorenzie looked back at Darci for a moment, she looked really determined at her goal.

"Also, when she got here, she was running away and she seemed very easy for that.... 'thing' to throw her around. If they were going to send a spy to this temple, they could've already had another spy passing them the information that this place would be very dangerous and they would've assigned someone more capable in a fight." Lorenzie continued.

She then turned to Darci, still continuing to use all the knowledge that Lorelai had taught her.

"Don't take it the wrong way. I'm not denying the existing of dragons. 'I actually remember a few really old documents dating back to the Dofus era stating that dragons existed. According to those documents, legend has it that Incarnam was once on the back of a dragon. I believe they might not be in this world but maybe somewhere else in the Krosmoz there might be.'" She said quoting Lorelai's exact words.

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #626431  Replies : 1024  Views : 30378