Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Mariallium's profile
Statistics
50 Posts (0.12 per day)
Most active in : Log Book
posté October 18, 2014, 02:55:04 | #1
ankama, ankama, ankama. you just dont seem to get it, these past two scrolls are MAGNIFICENT IDEAS. but only if you keep selling them! some things you can sell 'limited time only' some you can't this is one of those things you should keep.

Thread : News  Preview message : #788300  Replies : 15  Views : 341
posté October 16, 2014, 23:36:46 | #2
yeah the stop and go wasn't a good way to 'sell the game' funny yeah but not good as a promotional.
still good to see more exposure

Thread : News  Preview message : #788060  Replies : 17  Views : 599
posté October 08, 2014, 01:12:22 | #3
shop offer: the "Scroll of Spells and Specialties", which is available now until Thursday 9th of October at 4:45 AM GMT / 11:45 PM EST / 8:45 PST.

which is apparently on available for a short time unlike the scroll of absolution.
Sometimes i really wonder if anyone at all is coordinating the efforts of ankama's staff, they create things that could sell for ages and release them for a limited time. they fix odd cosmetic issues, instead of blatant game mechanics problems. many of which could be changed with simple differences in coding equations. thanks ankama, you're like an abusive spouse i can't help but keep loving.

Thread : News  Preview message : #785555  Replies : 13  Views : 506
posté October 07, 2014, 18:10:06 | #4
PLEASE DO A REVAMP FOR CRA! I don't care how i would just like not to be a lvl 127 laughing stock taken out by a lvl 80 sram. thanks ankama for making me even more weak I'm switching to a scarier you bastards. at least they are a decent class overall.
ALSO FIX SET BOXING!!!!!!!!! my dummies are nakeds still!!!!

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #785398  Replies : 101  Views : 4229
posté September 18, 2014, 18:13:55 | #5
I think it would be a better fix to do it right and collapse sets that aren't rolled or have no random, aspect sort of like how it was with runed items. i believe this is the exact reason you could never box a runed item before. but it WOULD solve the issue quickly for most of us who are storing gear for future use or sales.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777548  Replies : 7  Views : 325
posté September 18, 2014, 05:12:53 | #6
I love that we finally have an English dub! However, after I backed the English dub in kick-starter I'm a little let down by the quality so far. the voice actors for Amalia and especially Ruel aren't what I would've expected from the level of love (and money) supporters put in. I've also noted several moments where the dubbing and voices don't synch. Much like certain old Japanese English dubs, mouths are flapping but no sound is coming out... other than that it's amazing that they got it to netflix to begin with. i worry that push took away from the quality that might have come from better editing....
but anyway great job and cant wait for my blu-ray!

Thread : News  Preview message : #777344  Replies : 33  Views : 1152
posté September 13, 2014, 00:30:15 | #7
Any Chance that DevTeam will get working on restoring the equipment set boxing feature? or are sets basically done for aside from the odd bonus here and there? i know you had a problem because it was causing sets with random bonuses to re-roll but will we ever be able to box them up again?

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #775221  Replies : 778  Views : 7918
posté September 13, 2014, 00:03:18 | #8
thank you that helped a lot. that is the thing in question if i am not logging in often or at all. does the guilds level diminish or is it mine even if i left the game for a year?
so i guess what is the definition of an "active guild leader"

Thread : Haven Worlds  Preview message : #775200  Replies : 2  Views : 257
posté September 11, 2014, 19:35:24 | #9
Haven World Tutorials? I've been looking around and cant seem to find any definitive tutorial for HW operations.
if there is one please post a link.
otherwise a few dumb questions:
is there a cost to keeping a HW if say i have to take time away from Wakfu?
will it be there when i return in oh hypothetically 2-3 months?

thank you for your input!

Thread : Haven Worlds  Preview message : #774432  Replies : 2  Views : 257
posté September 11, 2014, 09:32:21 | #10
nice work Ankama, 10/10 for vision 2/10 for execution. as usual you attempt WAY more than you can handle. while elimination the prospecting caps was nice and adding the machines back was a great way to even things out. changing nearly all equipment and adding this randomization of elements is a terrible thing. you took a good thing too far. adding the transmutation is pointless when you give out gear left and right. Eliminating the classic beginner dungeons as well as Mount Zinit? i thought we were supposed to be growing strong enough to take down Ogrest, not fighting over who gets to destroy the world. you add a half way decent PvP only to make the 'Opt out' count for nothing. you neuter half the classes in a heartbeat and then tell us revamps are on the back burner? if you were any other game company you'd have been out of business with this sort of development. even (dare i speak its name) WoW isn't this awful in terms of development and listening to their players. I've stayed on when all but 1 other person in my guild quit the last time you updated Astrub. but now i can see why they couldn't take it. À la prochaine! *adds a good ol' universal gesture of ill will*

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #774189  Replies : 778  Views : 7918
posté September 11, 2014, 02:37:29 | #11
yeah after the abominable job you've done with the September update.... no thanks

Thread : News  Preview message : #774045  Replies : 13  Views : 579
posté September 10, 2014, 17:53:17 | #12

Quote (Pakonitan @ 09 September 2014 06:05) *
Would've liked it if it made non pvp people completely invulnerable to aggro from a pvp player. I don't know why Ankama still wants to have the possibility of people still being attacked. Just leave those who don't want pvp out of it. It's a annoying ordeal, even if the pvper won't get anything out of it won't discourage them. I just want the solo content and waiting for the next divine dimension. ( Hoping it's a eniripsa based realm.)
I agree it's not an "opt out" if you aren't protected from being drawn into a combat by an aggressive player or outright grief-er. please Ankama hear my plea, allow me the peace of having me and my guild an option for our true PvP free peace. there is so much amazing stuff in your game without the negative aspect of pointless attacks interrupting my peaceful farming or drago-steed ride to my next dungeon.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #773769  Replies : 43  Views : 2185
posté September 10, 2014, 17:40:46 | #13
As I feared this PvP update has brought with it an influx of aggression and Griefer players. please Ankama make the "opt out" option a true "opt out" so us peaceful folks can truly live in peace.

Thread : News  Preview message : #773762  Replies : 25  Views : 1047
posté September 08, 2014, 18:02:39 | #14
I like the Idea of tokens but adding the randomization of bonuses seems to negate the whole idea of it. and changing the abilities interface at the same time? Ankama you feel like an eternal Beta version of a game. it feels like a horrible case of left hand, right hand, and left foot not knowing what the other is doing and gives me the impression R&D is on drugs or something. and the idea of pandering to PvP horrifies me. I loved Wakfu for it's peaceful environment. turning it into the proverbial war-zone makes me want to look for a new game. there are plenty of great ideas and comments in this blog LISTEN TO THEM LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE. instead of making the game as you see fit in your "vision" I have more than a year Sub left dont let me waste it looking for a new MMO. ~ That Purple Tofu on NOX

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #771841  Replies : 13  Views : 759
posté September 08, 2014, 07:40:57 | #15
it seems more than a little redundant to have the item machines AND randomize the elements. in fact one or the other would have been fantastic. but together it seems like a case of right and left hands not communicating as they try to make a balloon animal. the result is chaos and less fun for all. I'm also not wild about the idea of suddenly PvP oriented F2P population turning my once relaxing Wakfu into a proverbial war zone. wakfu has been a wonderful game to me BECAUSE it downplays PvP and encourages ecology and crafting. now many craft-able items will turn out all wrong. wasting materials and time in volume. please please Ankama, realize this horrible future for us veteran peace-nicks before the last sane demographic flees for the solace of tetris on a smart phone.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #771714  Replies : 778  Views : 7918
posté August 13, 2014, 19:04:58 | #16
if you are having payment system trouble and can't wait just have a friend get the item for you in exchange for something in-game perhaps? that's why i have friends in my real life area i can just have buy me things as gifts. the shop has a wonderful gifting system built in for most things.
P.S. Hi Sabi! We miss you in world! We have pie contests that need refereeing
signed with love, all us Amanka HQ loiterers.

Thread : News  Preview message : #762692  Replies : 7  Views : 498
posté August 09, 2014, 08:14:58 | #17
you said the purple tofu would be an exclusive to the ogrines purchase event back when it was a choice of purple tofu, silver dynast or pink bliboy costumes as a limited time reward. I'm highly disappointed that my status as purple tofu is now diminished in uniqueness due to a bunch of pretenders in purple tofu costumes running around... so much for limited edition rewards.

Thread : News  Preview message : #761264  Replies : 23  Views : 1250
posté June 25, 2014, 09:15:02 | #18
bottom line, I'm very worried. I've done a lot of promoting between flyers at net cafe's and colleges to bumper stickers. advertising brings in people. F2P just causes me so many concerns, i hope they retain a premium membership after this change that will enable those of us who truly love Wakfu to keep loving it instead of breaking our hearts like so many times in the past. this brief announcement seems to cause such vivid mixed extreme reactions without much specifics. i wait eagerly for the announcement with details of how they plan to settle our fears and raise our hopes high? hopefully....

long live Wakfu! tell your friends, tell your neighbors! Shout it from the rooftops!...
or don't.

Thread : News  Preview message : #749155  Replies : 303  Views : 15793
posté June 24, 2014, 21:14:24 | #19
yeah me too nox16, i have nearly 2 years of subscription remaining and I'd hate to have all that money explode in my face as dozens of little candies, and i have the same worries tommytrouble, will all those formerly F2P newbs destroy the ecology? i don't know but I'm stockpiling seeds and cuttings already i have an alt on nox that will be a virtual ark so we don't lose our precious ecology.

Thread : News  Preview message : #748977  Replies : 303  Views : 15793