Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Mariallium's profile
Statistics
61 Posts (0.14 per day)
Most active in : Log Book
posté November 18, 2014, 08:04:00 | #1
GOT ALL MY AL HOWIN ACHIEVEMENTS DONE!
(does first comment dance)

Thread : News  Preview message : #797743  Replies : 17  Views : 375
posté November 15, 2014, 08:10:20 | #2
thank you zackbear for pointing out the crux of dimensional travelers in a storyline DEUS EX MACHINA FOLKS! in a story an element may arise Particularly when involving multiple dimensions and/or time travel. we should focus on the likelihood of another class entering the mix and probably one that will end up with far to many players choosing for no other reason than everyone idolize a cartoon magical little boy. hmm sounds somehow pathetic doesn't it? and not to mention Ankama will probably have overpower the class to be flashy and bring in players, so pull your pants up and brace yourselves for Ankama SOP. it could be good, it could be bad. it could be awesome but, it might also be sad.....
~ the tofu

Thread : News  Preview message : #796829  Replies : 246  Views : 2917
posté November 13, 2014, 18:53:04 | #3
I feel like a big dummy i can't get any of these even WITH the clues... :'(

Thread : News  Preview message : #796118  Replies : 120  Views : 2710
posté November 04, 2014, 16:59:36 | #4
And F2p is just what will happen

Click here

aparently they will get a test drive of F2p model but i can bet some good odds they will go F2p by the middle of next year if not sooner. so we can see the logic behind it all and since steam indeed is accessable world wide (Thank you internet) it goes to show you can't judge people based on cosmetic exclusivity. except due to flubs those items aren't exclusive just not easily available to the players of other servers. makes me wish i'd gone to play on dathura when troyles great invasion took place over a year ago....

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #793033  Replies : 43  Views : 1690
posté November 03, 2014, 22:16:37 | #5
I see what you mean mini, but it WAS also their decision to make some servers free and require subscription for others. also, as far as sales techniques go it's a poor choice since those with European billing methods can purchase the costumes anyway and redeem them ON NOX.
as for complaints it's more of a desire for our voices to be heard so that changes may occur. if we remained silent all the problems would remain until a Dev stumbled upon them personally. It's called feedback. Complaints are just repeating previous negative statements.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792811  Replies : 43  Views : 1690
posté November 03, 2014, 19:05:47 | #6
I'm sick of the people with international accounts racketeering the payment source limited costumes, the other servers are prime territory for profit on these so called limited items, all of us are sick of getting the "not available to your community" line on both sides of the ocean and world.
I WANT MY CHANCE TO SPEND MY OGRIENS AS I PLEASE ANKAMA!!!!!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792767  Replies : 43  Views : 1690
posté November 01, 2014, 06:39:17 | #7
indeed why haven't we gotten access to those costumes yet. and if you're going to sell the wizard and arachnid ones why not simply sell them all individually it's not like you haven't already made the money back, digital property is good for profits, the more you sell the more you make!

Thread : News  Preview message : #792110  Replies : 20  Views : 683
posté October 31, 2014, 02:43:58 | #8
Wow, i was going to add my displeasure with the event spawn volume since it was a big problem last year, and look everyone has said it all. last year we had a leg to stand on being PAYING players, now with F2P i think it's IMPOSSIBLE to kill 5 of any of the mobs with the saturation of people. simple solution add the al howin challenge mobs to ALL REGIONS that way people arent camping out in astrub trying to get them all at once, I'm fairly certain all the mobs are dead in under 2 min also things like the "find bowally" are examples of quests that are hideously hard to do if you don't happen to be RIGHT THERE when they pop. quests are terrible enough without a million people vying for the same goal at once.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791824  Replies : 38  Views : 1134
posté October 27, 2014, 01:07:09 | #9
it seems we get no event this year and to add to sameer's statistics liek an idiot i've bought 80 boxes, only got 2 costumes both of them the ghoul. so WAAAAY less than 5% chance to get the jako i missed last year. ankama you why must you torture a mostly innocent tofu.....

Thread : News  Preview message : #790655  Replies : 32  Views : 1000
posté October 24, 2014, 09:33:43 | #10
try turning on post-process and weather effects, the difference is magnificent.
I agree fans of the animation will enjoy them as 'Easter egg' features. I would certainly enjoy some deeper involvement with each NPC than the current missive quests. Wakfu is evolving so fast before our eyes it's nothing like the game I began playing over a year ago. Keep on keeping on Ankama!

Thread : News  Preview message : #789900  Replies : 10  Views : 575
posté October 18, 2014, 02:55:04 | #11
ankama, ankama, ankama. you just dont seem to get it, these past two scrolls are MAGNIFICENT IDEAS. but only if you keep selling them! some things you can sell 'limited time only' some you can't this is one of those things you should keep.

Thread : News  Preview message : #788300  Replies : 24  Views : 897
posté October 16, 2014, 23:36:46 | #12
yeah the stop and go wasn't a good way to 'sell the game' funny yeah but not good as a promotional.
still good to see more exposure

Thread : News  Preview message : #788060  Replies : 18  Views : 877
posté October 08, 2014, 01:12:22 | #13
shop offer: the "Scroll of Spells and Specialties", which is available now until Thursday 9th of October at 4:45 AM GMT / 11:45 PM EST / 8:45 PST.

which is apparently on available for a short time unlike the scroll of absolution.
Sometimes i really wonder if anyone at all is coordinating the efforts of ankama's staff, they create things that could sell for ages and release them for a limited time. they fix odd cosmetic issues, instead of blatant game mechanics problems. many of which could be changed with simple differences in coding equations. thanks ankama, you're like an abusive spouse i can't help but keep loving.

Thread : News  Preview message : #785555  Replies : 13  Views : 652
posté October 07, 2014, 18:10:06 | #14
PLEASE DO A REVAMP FOR CRA! I don't care how i would just like not to be a lvl 127 laughing stock taken out by a lvl 80 sram. thanks ankama for making me even more weak I'm switching to a scarier you bastards. at least they are a decent class overall.
ALSO FIX SET BOXING!!!!!!!!! my dummies are nakeds still!!!!

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #785398  Replies : 109  Views : 5585
posté September 18, 2014, 18:13:55 | #15
I think it would be a better fix to do it right and collapse sets that aren't rolled or have no random, aspect sort of like how it was with runed items. i believe this is the exact reason you could never box a runed item before. but it WOULD solve the issue quickly for most of us who are storing gear for future use or sales.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777548  Replies : 7  Views : 357
posté September 18, 2014, 05:12:53 | #16
I love that we finally have an English dub! However, after I backed the English dub in kick-starter I'm a little let down by the quality so far. the voice actors for Amalia and especially Ruel aren't what I would've expected from the level of love (and money) supporters put in. I've also noted several moments where the dubbing and voices don't synch. Much like certain old Japanese English dubs, mouths are flapping but no sound is coming out... other than that it's amazing that they got it to netflix to begin with. i worry that push took away from the quality that might have come from better editing....
but anyway great job and cant wait for my blu-ray!

Thread : News  Preview message : #777344  Replies : 34  Views : 1598
posté September 13, 2014, 00:30:15 | #17
Any Chance that DevTeam will get working on restoring the equipment set boxing feature? or are sets basically done for aside from the odd bonus here and there? i know you had a problem because it was causing sets with random bonuses to re-roll but will we ever be able to box them up again?

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #775221  Replies : 779  Views : 8974
posté September 13, 2014, 00:03:18 | #18
thank you that helped a lot. that is the thing in question if i am not logging in often or at all. does the guilds level diminish or is it mine even if i left the game for a year?
so i guess what is the definition of an "active guild leader"

Thread : Haven Worlds  Preview message : #775200  Replies : 2  Views : 327