Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

dlexus009's profile
Statistics
562 Posts (0.61 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté August 23, 2014, 08:11:16 | #1
TT

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765653  Replies : 45  Views : 2259
posté August 22, 2014, 21:15:28 | #2
the whole new Ability System and Discussion> ankama buffed everyone 1 ap+N damage Hi,

Regarding the change of beta server, we are going to have 12 Ap very easier with this system, which allows us to have Apititude with Ablities, So we can get one AP from Abilities and another one from Apititude.
Which is perfect for all of you, and this will help all of you to go to 1000 damage classes!
Well done ankama

Zhao

This post has been edited by dlexus009 - August 22, 2014, 21:17:02.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765465  Replies : 45  Views : 2259
posté August 22, 2014, 12:47:40 | #3
My working way is only the Sofort-Überweisung, and the way of credit card and Paypal is still in working, I hope at lease credit card should work in most games!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765287  Replies : 3  Views : 186
posté August 21, 2014, 16:08:03 | #4
How can I pay my accounts if I am moving to other land? Hi,

I am moving to other land for some year, because the Payment of Paypal or Creditcard is blocked, so how can I pay wakfu?

Because I was registed in europa, and there is anyother international payment?

Or Can I just buy some credit from one website with Creditcard and then buy the wakfu Booster?

I used to help some others who is in other land but choose to play in germany server, but now I will be one who need more payment methods, anyhow, I would like to see the cooperation of ankama and other institute to make the payment really convenient for the players all over the world.
or is there some other way to pay it through steam?

best regards

Zhao

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765060  Replies : 0  Views : 95
posté August 20, 2014, 10:49:48 | #5
Invisible Nerf of shushu weapons: Season 2 Hi,

You are going to face a harder game after septemple, including me we are going to suffer.

Why? Invisible nerf happens not only for The Lost of Crits , and also the 2 hand weapons especially, you may find your shushu weapons worse after the patch in september and Mobs are all super stronger.

Their Promiss: finish your relic in 50 dungeon runs, actually the new dungeon will take double of time than the dungeon now because of the Nerf of Shushu weapons and also Crits.

At the left side is the new weapon in beta server, they all have 10-16 less damage than they are now, these damage seems to be turned into Combat damage, which means only useful for combat character and good bye to the range classes.

Ok, it is just a begining, the shushu double hand weapons are worst in shushu weapons. the one hand weapon is still ok, But I should not say it, because ankama may nerf the one hand weapons soon.......

What is Combat damage? You only get this damage when you fight with enermies in Combat, even Iop hat ranges in his Fire and Earth branch, which means the Combat damage is really useless because even Iop can use it only when they are Air Iop and Most of magics are nerfed indeed.

Dont even mention the Masker, the air branch are close Combat right? But they are counted as Distance damage sometimes, and they destroy the challenges like ''kill the enermy in distance/ combat''
which means, this combat damage is less because of the bugs in game, and the time to fix the bug can be FOREVER like our tickets to support.

3, Indeed, Combat Distance damage is a whole global nerf at lease for shushu weapons. Because 95% of our magic does not get benefit from that, and some classes never get that.
But if we got 100 more Combat/or Distance damage and the mobs get 100 All damage, we will suffer a lot. because the mobs damage buff works every now and then, but ours? You may guess!

So, the most thing I doubt is ''after the patch , the difficulty to dungeons will be the same like now''

How?

Why?

you give us all thes shit distance /Combat damage, which is not a gift but a trade of ALL damage

How is it possible for us to be stronger? If you give the monsters All damage instead of Distance/Combat damage.

Thats what I am talking about, Continues Nerf for players never Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One year ago, the Block came out, we got maybe 10 from our Set, and the monsters get 15, the bosses get 30 or more.

yes, we are getting familiar to game and might play faster. But if continue nerfing the players with no stop, how the hell can the new players join us?

QUESTION REMAINS!

PS: And ankama is giving the weekends the Experience Buff for us, ok it is no problem and welcome.

But do they ever think why the low lv players is low? Maybe they are lasy, but no, because we got continuesly nerf and they cannot survive that is the reason!! When they buff us, they buff the mosters 2X more than us indeed.

That is the reason why we still get so many low lv players around lv 80 to lv 130
,because it is the hell time.
When you fight with a monster near to lv, and need to eat 20 breads after the fight, the player is losing their faith to this game and play less time. It is the Game of fun, not a game of suffer because we suffed a lot and enough in real society ok?

Zhao

This post has been edited by dlexus009 - August 20, 2014, 10:57:40.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #764673  Replies : 11  Views : 550
posté August 19, 2014, 09:29:53 | #6

Quote (kurokat @ 19 August 2014 09:26) *
Again, who is Mongo and why do you post ridiculous things?

- Kat
It is not rediculous, it is the future: Whole Legendary Set and Oranger Set will just be the position of Green set now,

Thats what I mean, the green set become orange is not a Buff, because they are all going to be 'Green' soon!!

I dont have legends, I am losting in this future.

For the limit of power of full legendary set, we must wear two epics! But they never understand

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #764365  Replies : 561  Views : 33163
posté August 19, 2014, 09:25:10 | #7

Quote (S48GSII @ 18 August 2014 21:51) *
About hushed-hushed more rare then all other yellow items.it 0.2% drop from one monster(boss)...it very rare.Good if more rare items like hushed or rat-sheild(yellow from rat boss) will be lvl 130+ with more dmg and some extra...but...
I talk about time-for drop hushed you need years(without tokens ofc), for drop any yellow weapon from monsters-you need weeks...

About items in beta(I start beta only today...):

Spoiler: (highlight to show)

1.All shushu craft(victus/ocushu/tormented) nerfed so hard-all items with 3 elements(only tormented BP all elements dmg)...and in stats-it almost same like sage(little little better or same)
2.Emiw set-it_so_perfect!
3.Dragon pig(all items)-same or better then now
4.all lvl 100+capes with 1ap,many items changed from green to orange(rampart cape almost same like magmog in beta,rampart cape-orange with 1 ap...)
5.Milkar set now DMG set(rly?)(no one on market now,yes)(milkar amu-50% dmg to one element...other items 20-40 dmg to 2-3 elements)
6.sage initiate apprentice-best sets in game
I already sell all my tormented craft(had many of it) and ocushu for millions(thx to buyers,dont cry when you see new stats ) and back to sage set (
still some one call their orange set the best set, just let me show you what mongo wear in beta server, he can use his eni, kill you in just one turn, I cried, orange set has no future anymore, all ST!

Do you have any idea how much damage he has more than your |Sage Set|? I guess only 600%??

This post has been edited by dlexus009 - August 19, 2014, 09:37:56.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #764357  Replies : 561  Views : 33163
posté August 17, 2014, 23:25:45 | #8

Quote (Zygarde @ 17 August 2014 16:44) *

Quote (dlexus009 @ 17 August 2014 16:23) *
hi,

Here is one main problem with the new Dungeon Tokens, people can use Tokens for relic fragments, but they cannot change the dropped relic fragments to tokens.
It will be possible to change the dropped fragments into the token fragments.

Dy7 talking about relic fragments.

Relevant part:

There is a way to trade exchangeable fragments against fragments linked to the account in order to finish quickly its Relics through the purchase.
Thanks, yr right

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #763938  Replies : 5  Views : 301
posté August 17, 2014, 16:23:00 | #9
Please make another transfer way! @Dy7 hi,

Here is one main problem with the new Dungeon Tokens, people can use Tokens for relic fragments, but they cannot change the dropped relic fragments to tokens.

Here is One Suggestion and better model for this Token System:

1, the dropped Relic Fragments can be used to get XX Tokens, and players can use it to get the fragments (not dropped), and they can make two resources together.
Or just make one canal, from which they can exchange two kinds of fragments.

Because if you think, you have farmed 30 dungeon runs and you are really tired, you get like 70 fragments (un-exchangeable), if you can buy the other 30 with kamas, and transfer these two kinds of Tokens into the same kind.
It will be really

User Friendly.

2, or make a fragment transfer system, also ok. Because the new system is annoying, of we have got some un-exchangeable fragments and some exchangeable fragments, All we can do is waste them in market, and keep farming the disgusting dungeons hour by hour.

3, all the others remain the same.

(It is based on that the token-fragments is un-exchangeable)

Because we have a lot of One-Way system, which is quite bad for us. Like the rune system, we can transfer the low lv rune to high lv, but there is no way from the high lv rune to low lv.
Now we may paid already a lot of time to get 20-30 dropped fragments, then the token system come.

All the old fragments are useless, another 500 dungeon runs wait for us. You may say ''why not sell the old fragments!'' God..
If we sell them, we still don’t get one more token from those kamas right?

So....I am gonna to cry

Zhao

This post has been edited by dlexus009 - August 18, 2014, 16:04:55.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #763843  Replies : 5  Views : 301
posté August 17, 2014, 09:27:39 | #10

Quote (Nox16 @ 16 August 2014 22:35) *

Quote (Brokonaut @ 16 August 2014 22:08) *

Quote (Asthis @ 16 August 2014 22:03) *
They are going to revamp all the classes so anything that's broken will be fixed.

This is really the thing. Anything done now is just a temporary fix. Once the classes are properly revamped, everyone's qualms with unbalances and broken builds should be alleviated. Just need time so we can finish up with September's revamp and we can then tackle the next batch of tasks.

What will be done to fix the absence of CMC damage for the two summoner classes will be communicated next week. It should be okay for the time being.

• Mango
Im still upset! *rabble rabble rabble rabble*

Quote (Brokonaut @ 16 August 2014 20:50) *
Just to clarify, there was no definitive decision to make precision, AoE, melee, and ranged damage apply to summons. That was merely speculation.

What is known is that a mechanic will be designed to allow summons to gain additional damage based off of the Osamodas' (and most likely Sadida's) highest damage mastery (a percentage). This should easily compensate for the loss of CMC damage while also encouraging the summoner to pursue a role as a combat summoner.

Nox16, you said you were 30-50% damage lower than your live version. And yet, you haven't seen your damage with the new tri-element Stasis damage system, and you were missing both guild bonuses and Clan Members on top of that (those alone should make up for your damage deficit before the new system at 40%). You're shouting outrages when you will be for a fact a more powerful Foggernaut after September. What's up with that?

There are a ton of ranged and single target stats on gear on top of that. Mostly ranged to say the least. Stasis Foggernaut remains a competitive and powerful class overall, if not more powerful than their previous iteration. Especially with the new feature to max out more spells and apply more stats via characteristics in September.

• Mango
*i hate the new forums so much it wont let me write things and auto boots me from things and the whole randomly logs you off*

This is the 4th time writing this!

OK so live server equipment:

I have 516 stasis damage and 6 control. Its not the most damage possible but i worked hard to get there.

Ok so in the beta server equipment:

I have 511 stasis damage and 5 control. So i dont only lose damage i lose a control and cant even do my circuits anymore. The only extra damage i end up getting is aoe damage... which is of no use to me. I did the tri element calculation on the new damage and how i would make my gear it would be fire earth water. I didnt add my stasis branch? idk if itd be added to it anymore who knows. Anyway i do lose damage even with the new system without the new system you can see i lose more than just 5 damage. I am weaker after this revamp not buffed. Has other gear gotten stronger? yeah sure... but this is the gear i have and it was doing its job really well not i cant use the ammy or ring anymore. *sucks i was runing the ring i guess*
Please crash all your set, it is the worst set ever and Mongo does not like, wear full legendaries from dungeon, just like mongo, then you are in wakfu , understand?

Zhao

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #763775  Replies : 561  Views : 33163
posté August 14, 2014, 21:26:03 | #11
New Beta Server Changes hi,

We know the set changed, but how about the system?

How many tokens can we get for each dungeon run? Does sidekick get token?

Is the relic fragment from the token machine exchangeable? really?

If now, 150 dungeon run to get one relic for one account seems still too difficulty for us , what do you think?

Zhao

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #763017  Replies : 2  Views : 191
posté August 14, 2014, 14:09:25 | #12

Quote (Asthis @ 14 August 2014 13:57) *
Ragnarok had a phone game where you could get money but the amount of money you could transfer was limited to a certain amount so people wouldn't abuse it.
thats a reasonable example! thanks

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #762885  Replies : 5  Views : 422
posté August 14, 2014, 12:49:07 | #13
Android/IOS Wakfu Design & Meaning hi,

Here are the ideas to create a mall Android and IOS game to be Wakfu-Iphone, which might bring a lot of energy to this old system.

Why would we do that? Mobil game has a large population base which means this process is also a good advertisement. One successful Mobil game bring the company more than millions euro in just one year, which is unbelievable a large market and rich.

Basic Idea of wakfu Iphone: wakfu resource collecting is pretty annoying and no fun, the wakfu Iphone version will be based on this, and people can Build their Farm-Land and collect the resource over there, and they can get also a little exp.

A little is enough! To be a reason to play

Highlighted points:

1, Wakfu Iphone will be free to play, share the account with the wakfu-mmorpg, the resource you get in wakfu iphone can be transferred into wakfu if ankama staff has checked. (for the reason of checking Bot)

2, The fight system can be further developed after the Farm model carried out, which is different from wakfu, more likely the Krosmaster, they win the match in their Iphone and they got experience stone over there. Which can be also transfer into wakfu, and it make you +100% or 200% additional experience in wakfu for some hours.

3, People can also investigate a lot of time in wakfu iphone, and if they won too much resources over there or point whatever, they have chances to get the mystery box which contains some good Set in wakfu. The box will have a higher chance to get the better set if the players pay the ogrines over there.

Mobil game is really a nice and developing market, I played some games during the wait time of wakfu, it is nice and made me paid a lot of money into it, but I think if the game is wakfu-mobil, I would rather to stay and play longer.

Wakfu Mobil? Will you come?

Zhao

This post has been edited by dlexus009 - August 14, 2014, 15:42:14.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #762872  Replies : 5  Views : 422
posté August 12, 2014, 22:05:50 | #14
One tiny ask of the Rune Downgrade Function hi,

As we use the rune system now, we can update the lv 10 rune to lv 11, but we cannot do it in contrast.

But imagine how unconvenient it is, if we have only lv 130 runes and we have one lv 100 set need to be runed.

And using the lv 130 rune to do it is such a waste! For this purpose to do the lv 100 dungeon again to get the lv 100 rune is also stupid.

Market is not so useful for such kind of exchange, we need a small update of rune system. It can make 2 lv 10 rune be one lv 11 rune, and it should be also ok and meaningful to break one lv 11 rune to 2 lv 10 rune.....

Otherwise imagine one day, most players are lv 200, and runes are all lv 200 and where is all the other runes?

Zhao

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #762439  Replies : 2  Views : 228
posté August 12, 2014, 14:23:53 | #15
congratulations to the win, sabi is on holiday and maybe it has some delay

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #762299  Replies : 4  Views : 409
posté August 12, 2014, 14:19:45 | #16

Quote (Gynrei @ 12 August 2014 14:09) *
I know stats for the new gear is not final but WTF:

1. "Enurado Amulet" Level 155
  2. | +1 AP
  3. | +202 HP
  4. | +30 lock
  5. | +60% domg to 2 elements
  6. | +30% resist

1. "Loyal Guawd Talisman" Level 145
  2. | +1 AP
  3. | +194 HP
  4. | +50 lock
  5. | +65% domg to 2 elements
  6. | +25% resist

Lets not mention the fact that the Enurado amulet is on my Ecaflip for a second. How can an item of the same rarity be ten levels higher and only have 8 more HP but 20 less lock. I'm counting damage and res the same, maybe i shouldn't but it seems reasonable.

Is Ankama using some formula to generate stats on gear or what?? Because they continually adjust item stats which suggests they do not.
hi,

This is the difference between Boss drop and normal Mob drop, at the same Lv the boss drop is much more rare than the normal mob drop and it is the reason of these differences

Important> The Power of Set is decided by the difficulty to get it , not the Item lv decided the Set power
And the Drop with no PP Lock is usually not that good than the old drop with extremly high PP Lock (you might drop already 2-6 enurado amulet by solo but if you repeat that bei wa wabbit you will get NO DROP)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #762298  Replies : 57  Views : 1982
posté August 12, 2014, 09:28:59 | #17
Dungeon Jeton/Token Number Restrictions for None-Booster hi,

As we know the Side kicks get no Jeton in dungeon, but how about the None-Booster.

First of all, Sidekicks are lower position than character, character is lower than Character with Booster.

Future Dungeon Jeton System might be:

Booster get 10 Jetons pro dungeon run,

None-Booster get 5 Jetons pro dungeon run,

Sidekicks get 0 Jetons pro dungeon run.

Achievement bei boss added 1-2 jetons pro dungeon run.

(suggestion)Jeton Booster Pack for 5 dungeon runs double the Jetons, almost 20 jetons for Booster with Jeton Booster in each dungeon run

How does it look like?

Honestly, there will be some difference because the number is 10.

It can be 123456789 depends on who is in this dungeon, Booster or None-Booster.

As a wakfu lover, I really hope there is some Compromises between Company and None-Booster.

Zhao

This post has been edited by dlexus009 - August 12, 2014, 14:12:56.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #762249  Replies : 12  Views : 526
posté August 11, 2014, 23:51:35 | #18
An Invisible Nerf for all of Us: The remove of Crit for most sets hi,

Disappoint we found that, in Beta Server, Most wabbit Sets and new Sets are changed, their Crit are away.

What we can see now, is they are changing these important Crit into Distance Damage/Area Damage/Close Damage or others.

This give us a nice question, is it really equal for us and mobs when they do the changes like following steps:

1, We got Block, but Monsters got higher Block.

2, we will lose like 10-20 Crit in next patch, Monster stands the same.

3, our damage is higher only when we use the Distance Damage/Area Damage/Close Damage in right way, and Monster's damage is higher anyway.

4, we need to beat the dungeon 100 times to get one relic now, we will need about 60 times to get one relic in the future. But, the old dungeon run is like 45 minutes, the new dungeon run will cost more than 70 minutes because we lost our Crit.

So, I guess nothing changed. We played too fast, and they keep nerfing us and this time is invisible.

Because all the things looks pretty, but we don’t have crit anymore.

GG

regarding this picture, all the Crit in 90% Set is gone.

Welldone, ankama, I was doubt that why ankama buff the players, Now it is a huge mistake.

Septerber Patch, you are going to meet the hugst Nerf ever existed.

ALL the Crit Gone.

Thanks!

@ dont get fooled by the higher damage number of the new set, they will make the mob damage also much more higher, welcom to hell, the new hell for us

Zhao

This post has been edited by dlexus009 - August 12, 2014, 08:39:27.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #762132  Replies : 57  Views : 1982
posté August 11, 2014, 23:31:19 | #19
They lv with the enviorment quest to hunt the special mobs, and their bads are full of seeds and monster drops which will provide him 50 million exp each day with only Hunter Quest

This post has been edited by dlexus009 - August 11, 2014, 23:31:42.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #762131  Replies : 18  Views : 811