No flash

Herpa-Derpa's profile
Statistics
19 Posts (0.03 per day)
Most active in : Log Book
posté February 03, 2014, 23:08:29 | #1

Quote (JuStpLaiNtalENt @ 03 February 2014 22:38) *

Pierce -70% lvl 140, 3 firewall procs

I'm sorry but I tried to figure out what '3 firewall procs' means and it's baffled me, what is 'procs'?

Kinda worried since my air/fire rogue is by far one of my favourite characters and they've just done away with my favourite class (the Feca).

This is very concerning if it is to go official... it'd not leaving me much left that I really like to be honest!

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #674149  Replies : 42  Views : 1983
posté January 30, 2014, 22:22:44 | #2
I really really hope these DVDs include subtitles and the original French soundtrack!

Thread : News  Preview message : #672233  Replies : 6  Views : 655
posté January 28, 2014, 01:37:52 | #3

Quote (Major-Caligari @ 27 January 2014 21:55) *

Quote (JustD87 @ 27 January 2014 20:59) *
This is stupid, kill 5 spring gobballs, takes maybe 4 seconds to kill 1 group and then theres no more groups because everyone else is killing them. Means nobody gets the tokens because there isn't enough mobs.

Get your crap together Ankama it's as bad as the dickabout during halloween events...
But... the tokens drop from all mobs, the challenge is just meant to give an additonal away to obtain them...
They drop less than toad tongues which have a BS broken drop rate, they've just given us another crappy grind to keep us waiting longer for a real update, meanwhile they'll be derping about seeking another way to stall.. *waits for more spring firecrackers* -.-

Thread : News  Preview message : #670579  Replies : 37  Views : 3044
posté September 22, 2013, 15:53:52 | #4
Looks more like American culture, I don't see tea and biscuits anywhere...

Thread : News  Preview message : #609005  Replies : 21  Views : 1095
posté June 25, 2013, 18:01:38 | #5

Quote (Absoluukable @ 25 June 2013 18:00) *
*You're Oh that middle finger is feeling good right now
You have no idea how entertaining that is!

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #564689  Replies : 40  Views : 2110
posté June 25, 2013, 17:59:56 | #6

Quote (Absoluukable @ 25 June 2013 17:58) *
Troyle man, How bad are your tuesdays, Come London or something sometime, Have a drink with me, Update day of each month must make you want to hit the drink so much, As a panda anytime is a good time to drink, and if it's with you all the more reason!

Damn dude I had theories that you may be batting for the other team but Wakfu forums are not the place!

Your right though, what's your drink of choice Troyle, I think if I was you I'd be at the bottom of my first litre of Jack D by now!

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #564685  Replies : 40  Views : 2110
posté June 25, 2013, 17:51:51 | #7
What do you know I can't log in, I'm stuck on the 'astral express to the world' screen!

Ankama's are clearly sadist's, and a Wakfu update a masochist's heaven! 

This post has been edited by Herpa-Derpa - June 25, 2013, 17:54:28.
Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #564659  Replies : 40  Views : 2110
posté June 25, 2013, 17:25:19 | #8

We don’t want to encourage multi accounting
Haha, bull!

Wakfu is one of the worst games for encouraging multi-accounting, the pace at which you advance in the game is directly related to the size of your party, this includes money, resource and equip drops and even experience.

If the above doesn't encourage multi-accounting I don't know what does!

You rely on multi-loggers for 50% of your income atleast I'd say, if you want to discourage multi-accounting why don't you increase your quality of public relations and actually advertise a bit more in the UK, there are so many people who'd get suckered into playing Wakfu over here by it's beautiful artwork.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #564587  Replies : 14  Views : 971
posté June 25, 2013, 14:55:41 | #9

Quote (Neneko88 @ 16 May 2013 08:00) *
Too bad there weren't this amount of sadida players to make him see and understand :sad:
This is why I worry so much about my Fecas, I love the Feca class as it is, Ankama is gonna destroy them!

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #564399  Replies : 274  Views : 16972
posté June 12, 2013, 20:11:37 | #10

Quote (Rimali @ 12 June 2013 20:08) *

Quote (saphiLC @ 12 June 2013 19:49) *
do as i do, sub weekly... is cheaper than monthly by some $$$... but yeah, paying ankama right now feels like throwing the money away
Depends on the country. For me buying a handfull of ogrines and sub with these is cheaper.

Well, looking a these prices it seems like my guild will mainly buy some land to grow monsters on.

I'm unsure on using the online payment options available to me for 1 week and I never have credit on my phone, so I can top up a minimum of 1 month using a debit card, and the minimum ogrines I can get is 20 pounds worth which is insane!

Thread : News  Preview message : #558329  Replies : 109  Views : 4945
posté June 12, 2013, 19:45:22 | #11
Hey hey Ankama!

How do you come up with these things, do you guys actually think about things or just pick an idea out of a hat?

What is with the insane cost for buildings, do you know how few people are in Remington, what about smaller guilds, some guilds only have about 10 active members who maybe sub 2 accounts and other inactive members for whatever reason who come back every now and then. How do you suppose guilds such as that gather 2 million resources for a phoenix?

So now we need to build a door to stop other people from accessing our Haven World, the toll booths sound better, or even better why not have an access control function like on Haven Bags?

30% success chance. seriously why bother even trying to plant anything, the time it takes us to gather 3 million K and the resources it takes to build the labs we could've maxed our gathering profs!

Sometimes I ask myself why do I sub on a monthly basis for a game where Devs just ruin everything, first the Fecas, then Sadi dolls and finally what seemed like a shining light at the end of a tunnel, the light is being blinked out.

This post has been edited by Herpa-Derpa - June 12, 2013, 19:45:22.
Thread : News  Preview message : #558281  Replies : 109  Views : 4945
posté May 14, 2013, 19:25:17 | #12
I'm going to start on what good there is, the air idea sounds alright, air enis already do substantial damage and the changes to the states applied with each spell will be worth being able to use them against bosses and UBs.

The fire changes sound alright, I think allowing a self healing fire spell would be a good change and maybe a slight damage buff as fire enis feel very underpowered when compared with air/water and many other classes/builds.

The Heal Drain removal wasn't needed but I think so much more could be done with a better passive,

That Trans change sounds awfully like the proposed peace armor change. Lazy as usual. The worst proposal you made is changing Trans don't do it, it's fine as it is.

I can't help but think it took about 15 minutes over lunch to come up with these ideas. Give any one of your fans 15 minutes with a pen and paper and they can come up with more suggestions than you could imagine. Extremely poorly thought out proposals as expected, what ever happened to creativity?

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #542535  Replies : 274  Views : 16972
posté May 08, 2013, 14:36:24 | #13

Quote (Cailism @ 19 April 2013 21:46) *
If the dial no longer teleports us when placed then we'll have to use tempus fugit every time to escape locking, which is 3ap 1mp... the dial costing ap is going to be harsh with the current high costs for spells in the fire branch especially, hoping they address some of these issues...

The destruction of the dial at the end of the turn SOUNDS nice but I'm worried about getting pulled off quite far and being forced to deal without it for a turn while waiting for your old one to die. I suppose we need a counter for it, though, so I guess I'll take that.

idk. I'm really not liking this dial change so far, at all. The other changes... idc. I don't feel like they make up what's being done to our universal main spell.

I don't really think the dial needs a change from 2wp. You just have to manage it. It's really not that hard, you don't need the dial every single turn. When people cry about Xelors being too WP-dependent, those are the people who dial and then devotion every turn.
Here's a thought invest in dodge?

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #539627  Replies : 216  Views : 16811
posté May 04, 2013, 14:36:35 | #14
When I was running Nun Dungeon with a friend he summoned 3 Inflatables, we were all on about half HP when we'd started damaging the Nun, when the Inflatables turns came round they all ran towards the Nun healed her instead of us who were right next to them!

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #537763  Replies : 90  Views : 5436
posté February 21, 2013, 00:09:58 | #15

Quote (Redriamne @ 2013-02-21 00:01:48)Totally agree with everything TheGrotesque said. Also today's reveal proves one thing: Ankama really has no idea what the Masqueraider is and what to do with him.Some points that prove this:1. When they were promoting Rogues and Masqueraiders coming to Dofus they were promoting both of them at the same time, Rogues came first Masqueraiders second and reused some skill animations from Rogues. 2. Rogues were drawn with more detail and seemed just generally more taken care of.3. Rogues had a background. Masqueraiders even though they were completely new didn't.4. Powers of Rogues were obvious - using explosives, what powers do the masks grant to Masqueraiders was never revealed, only that they are "magical".5. In a recent Dofus update, which added face customisation, Rogues got many interesting looking and nicely drawn faces. Masqueraiders again got similar looking and clumsily drawn ones. 6. In Wakfu TV series the only class not making an appearance are Masqueraiders.7. In Wakfu Masqueraiders were added nearly a year and a half after all the other 13 existing classes at that time and were the ONLY class not present in the beta at any time. Rogues were also a new class but didn't get this treatment.8. Masqueraiders were added after Foggernauts, which are newer but have a better developed story and everything else.9. Masqueraiders which were presented to us today don't answer any questions about them and are not similar in any way to the philosophy which was supposed to be behind the class - unpredictability, adaptability, movement. They don't even have their shields from Dofus reflected in any way, even though it was their original mechanic developed specially for them.10. From the way their attacks are described in this devblog it doesn't seem they will dance in any way, just punching and kicking, which, if I'm right will be sad since that was another original concept of this class.

Now if only we could get your comment back to the person thought 'we can just get a few existing classes, take some spells and icons from them, make them a little different and call it a new class.'

Maybe someone could give the design team a kick up the arse?

This post has been edited by Herpa-Derpa - February 21, 2013, 00:12:10.
Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #250215  Replies : 125  Views : 9711
posté February 21, 2013, 00:00:04 | #16

Quote (Asulute @ 20 February 2013 23:53) *

Quote (Neuroid @ 20 February 2013 22:50) *

Quote (Asulute @ 20 February 2013 22:30) *

Quote (Resonate @ 20 February 2013 22:02) *
If a Masq ever gets 150% dmg bonus from Psychopath Mask, he'd probably be very close to death.
I disagree, if Master of Masqueraider works how it looks like it will, he'll be healing 10% health like each turn in basic PvE lol -50% res could be a killer but with that free health regen and the amount of damage they look like they can wrack up, I doubt it'll effect them much

Also Master Masqueraider looks like injustice to me, how can you put such a good support in and so blatently do nothing about awful supports like Master of Merriment, I'm sorry but 40 dodge, 40% crits damage and 10% health for killing an enemy, isn't this once again just a rinse repeat of the current Master of Merriment which gives what 60 Dodge and 10% health healed at the start of your turn...upon 100 Merry, which by the way requires 2 turns of sleepy state and then a following 3 of lowered ap and damage %...I think this support is injustice in itself...I hope to see some panda revamp info soon or at least this support to be balanced before release xD
Er no, it doesn't work like that, you're thinking drunk pandawa self-heals here but it's not that. "Heals 10% of the max HP of the Masqueraider when he kills an opponent."

Think of it like a reverse version of Eniripsa's Massacure, you win no HP unless you kill something, but when you do you get 10% of your own max HP back and not your enemies'. Compared to Massacure it's way weaker, but I can see why someone would pull an HP build to increase its effect. Can't say it would be very effective though and it will probably not work with PvP HP bonus.

And yeah I suppose there's a panda revamp too, but I thought pandawa can avoid getting that state by refreshing the barrel? I could be wrong though, but despite that, taking a full class into consideration is a lot better than just comparing two passives.
Right first off allow me to thank you for clearing something up for me, Now allow for my enlightenment, I don't mind Panda's in fact they're currently my favourite class and I make do with my own one absolutely fine without Master Of Merriment however this does not change the fact that aren't all supports supposed to be enticing in some form, Master of Merriment is not in the slightest there are far more cons to it than there are pros also yeah it's not possible to sit permanantly on 100 Merry you will get Worn out after a turn without fail so yeah it's not quite that simple you get 2 turns at best of 10% health regen to the panda, also no I do not like to sit and compare classes by 2 passives, but to me this is just far too unbalanced even if an enemy needs to be killed to gain all the benefits of Master Masqueraider it still far outranks master of merriment even if it does still look like a buffed rehash of the spell. Killing something is far easier and kind of...no negatives to it, compared to building up 100 Merry, Also although Massacuring may be better in the health regen aspect not many eni's I see use it and generally the sad truth of Wakfu is people (other than eni's) raise supports to support themselves not teammates, I think it's going to be far easier for a masq to kill something than an eni, so in my opinion still making this support far better in comparrison, when you consider 2 classes putting 20 lvls of points into something and seeing one class being far more superior than the other even though both supports are intended and useful for what build you pick I think this is going to be easily exploited for leveling and pvp purposes, that's just my opinion though.
I'd also like to point out Fire Eni's do crap damage, this Masq class sounds like it's going to be one of the highest damage dealers in the game, there is much balancing to be done here, but I'm sure Ankama wanted this.

I agree with Asulute though, Master of Merriment has so little benefit to out weigh the buff you get, any other buff this powerful in the game would have a counter effect but they've made this class unbalanced to encourage people to play it while it's new.

This post has been edited by Herpa-Derpa - February 21, 2013, 00:05:13.
Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #250209  Replies : 125  Views : 9711
posté February 12, 2013, 12:54:38 | #17
I hope they look like the background, for once the male character looks more interesting than the female, no more going around meeting people who instantly assume I have lady parts; I don't by the way... XD

Thread : News  Preview message : #247971  Replies : 53  Views : 2678
posté February 12, 2013, 11:02:23 | #18
Are you in a guild? Will nobody from said guild help you out?

I aways figured the whole point in guilds and Wakfu was to play with people if your guild members won't help you then leave your guild and find a guild that will.

Feel free to PM me in game I'll help you level a bit, it'd just be Wild Gobs but it'll be damn quicker than leveling solo.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #247921  Replies : 5  Views : 624