Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Echo1608's profile
Statistics
347 Posts (0.37 per day)
Most active in : Role Play
posté April 03, 2014, 19:12:55 | #1
Hahahaha XD That is absolutely beautiful, Daft looks scary 0.o''' Either way, it looks amazing! ^^

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #711103  Replies : 9  Views : 790
posté March 30, 2014, 23:39:03 | #2
Actually....this just happened to me today...I lost my Striped Bow Meow who was equipped to my Astrub knight, I'm submitting a ticket right now, don't worry, I just thought I would mention that now.

Character: Viper

Server: Nox

Date: 3/20/14

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #708609  Replies : 6  Views : 405
posté March 20, 2014, 07:03:11 | #3
Klime's Workshop bug Character name: Viper
Date and time: 3/19/2014
Map: Ruins of the Asparah Gorge in Frigost

Bug description: Some or all of the intractable objects will be gone, for example, the first time I found the bug, the workshop was empty, I went back to make this report and the workstation was back, but both of the bookshelves were still missing.

Reproducibility process: Go to Asparah Gorge and enter Klime's workshop (Cords are X=1 Y=-4)

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #695225  Replies : 0  Views : 153
posté March 19, 2014, 23:00:44 | #4
It would probably be for Sacrier's who don't use earth spells as their main element, like myself for example, I am primarily a fire Sacrier with 283 lock (and still gaining more) I rarely use earth spells so I rely on my natural lock from my armor, bowmeow, and stated lock, as lock is very useful in denying an enemy multiple assets, including their actual turn when they try to run away and fail. That way I can still dish out my fire damage, tank the enemy damage, and keep the enemy off of my teammates by keeping him focused on me.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #695085  Replies : 3  Views : 765
posté March 03, 2014, 02:37:06 | #5
4 and 6 look really nice

Thread : News  Preview message : #687023  Replies : 46  Views : 1980
posté February 08, 2014, 03:03:29 | #6
Yeah 0.o talk about plot twists........

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #676653  Replies : 561  Views : 14616
posté January 17, 2014, 01:18:13 | #7
"If you want to come then come, Tal and I are going with or without you... come on Tal." Veronica went running off to the door.

Tal he blushed and smiled. "Yeah...I'll tell her afterwords...." He waved to Mortiz. "Good luck!" He drew his sword out of his bag and ran after Veronica. "Coming Veronica! I'm right behind you!"

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #664943  Replies : 1024  Views : 28638
posté January 15, 2014, 20:22:41 | #8
Ohhhhhh Yeah I did! So did my friend! I'll update the bug report, Thank you ^^

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #664453  Replies : 2  Views : 305
posté January 15, 2014, 10:46:57 | #9
Weird Characteristic's page bug Character name: Viper
Date and time: 1/15/14
Map: Gobballfield Country

Bug description: This was a weird bug that just randomly popped up, I went to open up the characteristics page to look at my prospecting level, but when I did, it only gave me my Strength, Intelligence, Aglilty, and Chance levels, and that was it. What was even weirder was the fact that I was not the only one to have this, one of my friends had the same thing. This happened after we visited Incarnum, and it seems to be fixed by relogging. Either way this is an extremely inconvenient bug and I hope it can be fixed soon.

Reproducibility process: Go to Incarnum, then once you come back down, simply open up the Characteristic's page.

Screenshots:

This post has been edited by Echo1608 - January 15, 2014, 20:25:09.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #664287  Replies : 2  Views : 305
posté January 15, 2014, 06:16:37 | #10
Tal laughed lightly and smiled. "Glad you slept well, where on earth have you been anyways? You looked really beaten up, I'm surprised someone got the better of you." He pointed at the Sram and glared a little. "Weren't you watching the ship and Aiysa?"

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #664229  Replies : 1024  Views : 28638
posté January 09, 2014, 08:06:09 | #11
Great job on the Darci drawing Aacher! It looks great!! ^^

And Take Care Mitsu!! Hope you come back soon! ^^

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #662177  Replies : 561  Views : 14616
posté January 02, 2014, 22:08:24 | #12
Aacher......that....was just beautiful XD *slowclaps*

Also sorry about the lack of replies, I had bad writers block and couldn't come up with anything....until our favor Sram woke up that is XD

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #659185  Replies : 561  Views : 14616
posté January 02, 2014, 21:02:30 | #13
Tal went to calm Veronica from her worry, but was stopped by the sound of someone jumping to their feet and yelling.

“Uuurgh! Rushu’s realm! What happened? How long have I been out?”
Tal turned around to see his least favorite person in the world. "Oh.....Lovely....he's awake...." He sighed and looked at Veronica, "Well, Why don't we go check on them ourselves, since he's up and about." He stood up and looked at Moritz. "Slept well?" He looked back to Veronica and held out a hand to help her up. "I probably shouldn't try and knock him out.....no matter how much I want to right now....We need to get down their and help." 

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #659161  Replies : 1024  Views : 28638
posté December 16, 2013, 10:48:03 | #14
I'M SORRY TAV QQ *hugs and gives you a large amount of heartfelt Tal stuff*

Anyways! I'm finally done with Finals, SO I HAVE RETURNED!! XD

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #652841  Replies : 561  Views : 14616
posté December 16, 2013, 10:40:32 | #15
Tal blushed even more as he sat with Veronica.

"Ah! Tal! Y-y-you're a meanie! teasing me like that! M-m-my voice isn't t-t-that great!"
Tal Blushed even more and raised his hands. "What?? Nooo I'm not teasing, your voice really is wonderful...and....and....errrrr..." He blushes more and looked away, after a while, Veronica spoke up again.

"When I was little, I was really scared of the dark, I always thought there were Shushu's under my bed or in my closet, my father always stays beside my bed and sing me the song until I fall asleep, my father told me this silly fairytale that the song has evil warding powers that will drive any Shushu away, he was always there protecting me and he always makes me smile, I wouldn't ask for any other father." She looked extremely happy as she talked. Tal smiled back."You should really meet him, I am sure he will like you."

"He sounds like an amazing dad....kinda like my dad....he was an Iop...but kinda a goofball as my mom would always put it, he really loved us both and would anything for my mother and I..." He sighed slightly. "And thats just what he did in the end..." He looks at Veronica and smiles again. "You would have liked him actually, he always seemed to be really good with making people laugh. He also made the best root beer ever! Of all time! His friends would come from all over during the summer just to get a barrel of the stuff to take home." He grins at the memories.

This post has been edited by Echo1608 - December 16, 2013, 10:45:12.
Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #652837  Replies : 1024  Views : 28638
posté December 05, 2013, 10:37:56 | #16
Don't worry about it ^^ Actually I won't be able to post for a while because I have finals and my brain is melted into goo XD

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #646435  Replies : 561  Views : 14616
posté November 28, 2013, 19:32:41 | #17
Tal was...well...nervous, although anyone would be nervous when you're left alone with the cutest eni in the world, and your arch rival. "Luckily...Moritz is out cold....but....." He looked at Veronica and blushed brightly. "Gahhh she is so cute! I don't even know what to do!"

"Start up a conversation! Ask her about something."

"But what if I screw it up?? What if I ask the wrong thing? What if she thinks I'm just some crazy Sacrier who ends up just hurting people all the time? What if she hates Sacrier's like Moritz....What if she doesn't like me in the same way? Or what i-"

"SHUT UP! Just say something! Ask if she's ok or something! Or...I dunno, go sit next to her!"

"Ok ok....I can do this, just walk over, sit next to her, and then ask how she is.....breath...breath...Ok....3....2....1...."
He finally moved over to Veronica and sat next to her. He awkwardly sat there for a few seconds and then took a breath. "So....you have a really beautiful singing voice....where did you learn to sing like that?" He smiled a little and looked at her.

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #643035  Replies : 1024  Views : 28638
posté November 14, 2013, 01:41:32 | #18
Tal's jaw dropped as he watched Veronica sing. "Holy mother of Sacrier....she's beautiful......I never knew she could sing! I mean just listen to her....her voice is beautiful....it really is....just...wow.." He blushed and smiled as he watched her, he was almost hypnotized by her singing, it was just so beautiful to him that he didn't even see Riko walk up and talk with Veronica until Riko turned to Tal.

"Tal, I want you to stay here and protect Veronica and Moritz if trouble comes along."

Tal shook his head and looked up at Riko. "Huh? What umm....ok.........................." His eyes widen and his face became bright red. "Y-y-y-y-y-y-eah....sure.....R-r-riko....hahah...Yeah, I'd love to.....hehehe..." His face was still bright red as Riko continued

"When Moritz wakes up and can stand on his own two feet, the three of you come join us as soon as possible." She paused "Anyone have objections with this plan?"

"No, I think this is a good idea." Veronica said in response.

"Nope, none at all...." he blushed more. 

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #634317  Replies : 1024  Views : 28638
posté November 12, 2013, 02:29:59 | #19
*crawls in* Hey everyone....sorry I've been gone for a while, I've just had a lot of work at school to take care of, which is oh so much fun... X.x yeah....anyways, I'll post either tonight or tomorrow morning. ^^ Can't wait to see what happens next!

This post has been edited by Echo1608 - November 12, 2013, 02:30:29.
Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #632615  Replies : 561  Views : 14616
posté November 03, 2013, 06:52:15 | #20
"Yeah, I am okay... just a little tired." She chuckled "Aah, to be honest I didn't really want anyone to see me in this weak pathetic state, it seriously isn't cute in my opinion."

Tal he sat down next to her and smiles, "I think you still look cute....and you helped us out a lot." He smiles more and blushes. "Here." He took out a bottle of Root Beer and held it out to her. "Drink up." He glanced back at the others and saw Darci talking with Meier, then she went walking off. He looked up at Riko and smiled. "How are we doing?"

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #628083  Replies : 1024  Views : 28638