Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Dathura English guild?

Thread closed

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-10-13
posté October 15, 2013, 01:31:39 | #1
Dathura English guild? Hey, so i am from Australia and recently started playing on dathura and i am having some issues trying to find anyone to play with i couldn't create my char on Remington because the person i always play MMO's with is American so we chose dathura does anyone know of any english speaking guilds on dathura

Sorry for posting here i couldn't find the dathura section also banning certain IPs from different servers is jokes we cant even play with half our friends that are on nox

This post has been edited by XiaoTianfang - October 18, 2013, 08:35:20.
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2013-03-01
posté October 15, 2013, 10:28:58 | #2
While I'm not sure about guilds in Dathura, I can say that it isn't hard for you and your friend to be able to play together. All you need to do is to register an account for your friend, or get your friend to register an account for you. Depending on where the account is made, it lets you have access to Remington or Nox.

i.e. if your friend makes an account for you, you'll be able to access Nox. If you make an account for your friend, your friend can access Remington. Then of course passwords can be changed.

Community Helper * Member Since 2005-08-28
posté October 15, 2013, 20:25:26 | #3
Messaged.

Miss Winter Fashion Victim 2012 * Member Since 2012-12-20
posté October 15, 2013, 20:35:31 | #4
Hey there! I play on Dathura and I'm the recruiting officer for the guild Elysium. We are an English guild and would love to have you join. If you're interested in joining, just PM Simba or Cardinal/Kimbo. We have a few lower levels and lots of high levels who might be willing to level you (like me, I'm leveling my alts constantly.)

Thread closed