Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Lost in Reverie is now accepting new recruits!
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-07-23
posté November 04, 2013, 20:21:03 | #1
Lost in Reverie is now accepting new recruits! Fair-weather Feathers!

Our guild is now recruiting members to join the ranks of a new and growing guild. I, Ashfir, am in charge of events and public relations! We are currently holding our GP Challenge, the person to gain the most guild points in a week gets a nice prize! We also have RP meetups, Dungeon Crawls, Bake Sales, and a specific Reverie Guild Shop set up on 5th Avenue Market. So if you see anyone from Lost in Reverie just ask to join our fun, friendly and Magnifique Guild!

PR/RP Manager,
Ashfir

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-07-15
posté November 04, 2013, 22:22:20 | #2
If I see something that doesn't have something in something... I nitpick. Is there a level cap/limit? Are you very active as a guild, new or not? Are you fun?

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-07-23
posté November 05, 2013, 08:16:42 | #3
Salutations,

There is not a level cap/limit to our guild and we welcome everyone in with open arms. Our activity can vary depending on the time of day that you normally play at, however we have anywhere from 4-12 players on at a time working together and having fun!

As I said in the original post we are a new guild, and will be growing over the course of the next few months. Our Haven World is already set up in the Sadida Kingdom, and contains a quarry, a forest, and fields for planting. We do have plans of expanding our Haven World as we grow and we are currently working on our level 4 guild bonuses. Hopefully we will be moving on to a level 7 guild very soon.

We make it a point to always have fun, there are no grinding requirements, or any stipulations upon your membership. If you do participate in our events, I can guarantee that you will meet someone new and enjoy your time adventuring.

Hope this answers some of your questions, and we hope you consider us when choosing which guild you would like to become a part of in your journey through Wakfu!

Best Regards,
Ashfir

posté November 05, 2013, 08:45:33 | #4
I've got a second main with a nice little guild spot pretty empty...  

Um, who can I contact to join? X) Hey again.

Short Strich * Member Since 2010-06-20
posté November 16, 2013, 21:59:10 | #5
I know the last person who replied asked the same question a while ago but since nobody replied can i ask who to contact too? :s
I'm looking for a friendly guild because i've been playing wakfu guildless for ages and it just leads me to unsubbing in a month or two, but i resubbed today and would like to join a guild
^.^
Nevermind, sorry! :_:

This post has been edited by Sakirun - November 16, 2013, 22:17:26.
posté November 16, 2013, 22:13:53 | #6

Quote (Sakirun @ 16 November 2013 21:59) *
I know the last person who replied asked the same question a while ago but since nobody replied can i ask who to contact too? :s
I'm looking for a friendly guild because i've been playing wakfu guildless for ages and it just leads me to unsubbing in a month or two, but i resubbed today and would like to join a guild ^.^
Thanks for bumping this post!