Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

Riktus/Outlaw Guild: The Rogue's Gallery, Welcome to all law breakers!
Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-09-09
posté March 18, 2014, 14:21:21 | #1
Riktus/Outlaw Guild: The Rogue's Gallery Outlaw guild: The Rogue's Gallery [Remington]
Riktus Alligned.

"The World of Twelve deserves a better class of criminal... and we're gonna give it to them."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outlaws and Riktus, The Rogue's Gallery welcomes you!

The Gallery has been created to make Outlaws and Riktus a force to be reckoned with in Wakfu and generally make things more fun for everyone! Joining forces with other outlaws gives strength in numbers, lets us co-ordinate our efforts, and meet like-minded people.

The Gallery will be a network of outlaws: we will provide information on how to break out of jail, where safe zones are, and help devise villainous plans with other miscreants! It'll give you all the benefits of a normal guild, but with more villainy. ;p

Who can join?
All Riktus members and any kind of outlaw (ecoterrorists, fighters- whatever you want to be) is welcome, as are all levels. Make sure you read the rules before signing up and don't expect it to be easy- outlawing is a tough gig.
We want people who want to have fun, will help build the guild, and don't take themselves too seriously.

Proposed guild events:
+"attack the governor" day
+eco-terrorism week
+storm the market day
+bother guards with emotes day

(Certain events will only take place once we have sufficient numbers/force to do so)

The rules of the guild are:

+ Don't kill the new kids!
We are here to make the game more fun for everyone, not bully people, so don't hunt low level players. Encourage them to become outlaws instead.

+Keep your cool
Being an outlaw, you're bound to get some negative attention eventually. Just be calm about it and remember that getting angry doesn't help anything. We dish it out, we've got to take it too- do so with grace. We don't want a reputation as a bunch of whiners.
Stay classy, guys.

+Help the guild!
It's us against the World of Twelve, after all! Help us get guild improvements and help out your guild mates.

+Do not be a bully.
Playing an outlaw isn't an excuse for ruining people's fun! Use your discretion, don't keep attacking the same person over-and-over, and don't get butt-hurt about things. This is a guild is for people who want to make Wakfu more fun, not less.

Members considered in violation of these rules will be kicked from the guild.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember: We are outlaws. People are going to be hunting us- and we them. Be mature and a good sport when you win and lose, even if other people aren't. I want this guild to have a reputation for two things: villainy and being classy.
If you can't take the heat, this isn't the guild for you.

One more thing: it's just a game, guys.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Join:
Leave a message on this forum with the name of the character you want to add or PM any one of these fine people:
+ Aacher (guild leader)
+ Meier
+ Kmatts-Bow
+ Nighte

Any questions, feel free to ask- we're happy to answer!

Info for members!
+Please check back on the forums at about once a week so that we can all stay up to date with events, etc.

+Also, please support any posts regarding outlaws on the forums- hopefully that'll show the devs that we're worth the effort and we'll get the changes we want.

+Any ideas, suggestions? Hit us up with them here! We're keen.

For those that are not keen on outlaws...
Why are outlaws good for Wakfu?

Each nation has guards- let's give them something to do.
2. This will give guilds more purpose in the game- united against a common enemy.
3. More fun for us! Outlaws will have the pleasure of outwitting all the goody-two-shoes's at every turn! Mwhahaha!
4. Wakfu is a game. We're keeping things interesting for you all.

Wow. Long post is long.

*****TL;DR*******

The Rogue's Gallery is super fun and if you're outlaw, you should join it. ;D
Make the nation's guards do some damn work, haha.

This post has been edited by Aacher - October 06, 2014, 09:19:25.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2014-01-29
posté March 18, 2014, 14:34:57 | #2
this will be fun xD
briliant idea :p

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté March 18, 2014, 16:29:04 | #3
Love it! Some may not like the idea of pking. I understand it's part of the game, so I hope you will be strict when it gets out of hand, but the revamp is coming soon, & it wouldn't be a bad idea to start leveling the guild now. Good luck!

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2010-02-02
posté March 18, 2014, 16:38:27 | #4
I love the idea too! I will hunt down each outlaw and bring justice cheers Tessai

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-07-16
posté March 18, 2014, 16:55:47 | #5
Yo Aacher! nice to see you have the guild running again, I will help your guild with my Masque (Since I was planning on letting her be an outlaw) so when we are both online, invite my masque

Name: Izanami-no-Okami.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2006-09-11
posté March 18, 2014, 18:22:45 | #6
This sounds really fun, and I'd love to help, but being an outlaw sucks right now.

After the outlaw update, I'd love to join though.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-12-20
posté March 19, 2014, 07:40:47 | #7
Ya i love the idea, but dont attack any La Guilde or The Fire Academy members.
Because Cloudi and I will protect them.thx

This post has been edited by LordFhil - March 19, 2014, 07:43:02.
posté March 19, 2014, 09:35:34 | #8

Quote (LordFhil @ 19 March 2014 07:40) *
You like the idea but you don't like the concept? What kind of logic is that?

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-09-09
posté March 19, 2014, 12:17:20 | #9
Hola forum!
It's great to see so many people excited about the guild.

To those interested in joining: fantastic! Leave your ign here or message me and I'll add you. Even if you don't want to be an outlaw until the update, your assistance in leveling the guild until then would be appreciated.

To those interested in hunting us down: also fantastic! ;D We need people like you.
We look forward to thwarting your efforts to contain us.

In the old days of the Rogue's Gallery, La Guilde and Signature were our two greatest opponents, so I wouldn't expect anything less from you, LordFhil.
The Rogue's Gallery shows no mercy, however. ;P

Tessai, we'll add you to the list of outlaw hunters.

This post has been edited by Aacher - March 19, 2014, 12:19:58.
Dokushuuuuu * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté March 19, 2014, 12:41:20 | #10
Awesome idea, we need guilds like this because nothing is ever happening in this game... No wars, no bad guys, just nothing

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2006-02-21
posté March 19, 2014, 13:36:36 | #11
This is a really exciting and fun idea. I never really told many people, but Aacher asked me to keep watch over this guild while she was away for about half a year. (Had this fabulous character named Archayne, Aacher + Rayne lol x)). I did this purely for personal reasons, because I like her and I didn't want her to delete her guild solely because she'd have nobody to look after it anymore. (As a guild leader, I understand that very well, so I decided to help her a bit on this).

Trying to look at this as neutral as possible (having been Governor of Amakna and all), I do like to raise some concerns. I'm a bit afraid this will attract people who don't know when to stop. It would be a shame if it would go too far to the point where it ruins people's gameplay completely because they're prevented from playing all the time because of aggressions.

As a previous Governor, I know how much work it is you have to do all day on this game. It's fun if people hunt you down now and then for lulz, but I can imagine there won't be a record of who attacked who exactly during the day. The last thing you'd like to in-game is having no time left for yourself at all, because you're aggressed non-stop in your free time.

I've known you for a while now Aacher and I know that isn't the way you play (as in: PK'ing people until they quit the game). The guild rules you've stated are very appealing to me as well. Outlaws aren't the same as senseless bullies, they can provide a great addition and challenge to the game. I'm a bit concerned about those who will follow you, though. But I hope that concern is misplaced. What do you think about this?

-Xx Rayne c:

PS:

"+storm the market day"

BRING IT! xD

"+bother guards with emotes day"

I love that. That's gonne be friggen hilarious.

This post has been edited by LadyRinsun - March 19, 2014, 13:49:12.
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-01-22
posté March 19, 2014, 16:38:40 | #12

Quote (Aacher @ 19 March 2014 12:17) *
Hola forum!

To those interested in joining: fantastic! Leave your ign here or message me and I'll add you. Even if you don't want to be an outlaw until the update, your assistance in leveling the guild until then would be appreciated.

To those interested in hunting us down: also fantastic! ;D We need people like you.

In the old days of the Rogue's Gallery, La Guilde and Signature were our two greatest opponents, so I wouldn't expect anything less from you, LordFhil.

Huh, do you think I will give a s*& for bunch of losers like you who cant beat high level dungs so they decide to bother others randomly , this Idea is bad and based on disturbing others enjoyment.

I need to let you know this "I am gonna start hunting each name gonna be written here" . Yourself could not do anything to this game and to yourself you may just running around with gobbal set or piwi hwo can you be a leader to be people who are better than you how can you protect others when things go badly .

We la guilde gonna hunt you and your guild mates starting now.

posté March 19, 2014, 16:41:32 | #13
Wow what a way to be the fun police, taking away the fun of others that want to add a little spice to the game Cloudi, I am disappointed in you. Here I thought we were "okay" buddies.

Being an Outlaw is part of the game, what you are doing is ruining the fun for people that want to do something different, being an Outlaw doesn't mean ruining the game for others and being a bully, being an Outlaw is Roleplay purposes that want to be the bad guy, what you are doing is being a bully blinded with rage which I expected more from you, since we use to level together when frigost was out

This post has been edited by OM3GA-Z3R0 - March 19, 2014, 16:46:58.
posté March 19, 2014, 16:54:17 | #14
Whut. I don't get it. Cloudeh, you say "this idea is bad and based on disturbing others enjoyment". Yet Aacher made it clear in her post that she will kick people who are pure bullies and ruin people's fun (just read her first post, it's there somewhere halfway). You said you don't like this idea because you think it will just ruin people's fun by killing them. Aaand then you reply by saying "We la guilde gonna hunt you and your guild mates starting now."

This kind of reminds me of the time you wanted to remedy the nation war by aggressing everyone in my guild and later on the rest of the nation.

I'm not trying to accuse you or make you look bad or anything, I just don't really get this. To me, this seems paradoxical. Please explain this way of reasoning to me

Thanks for reading~

-Xx Rayne

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté March 19, 2014, 20:08:46 | #15
Yes yes yes! More outlaws! Finally my guard title will shine against you!

And really why 4 nation lives in peace?

"Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked..."

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2007-10-13
posté March 19, 2014, 22:13:34 | #16
Hah, cloudi calm down and let people play their game, you are not a god here or something.

I would think of joining your guild, but being an outlaw sucks atm., no clan member bonuses :/

Lets hope that in 2019, together with sram revamp ankama will bring pvp revamp too

Oh also, cloudi, here is my name written, would be fun to you see, you, PK us "losers" in a fair fight xP

- Lex Luthor Here is my nick (on the left)

This post has been edited by krutaismagisters - March 19, 2014, 22:17:43.
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-12-20
posté March 20, 2014, 03:14:46 | #17

Quote (OM3GA-Z3R0 @ 19 March 2014 09:35) *

Quote (LordFhil @ 19 March 2014 07:40) *
You like the idea but you don't like the concept? What kind of logic is that?

What i like is there is someone who have guts to start a guild like this but he need to be tough.
And ofc if they attack our guildies, i will protect them,what is wrong with that?
i know you and your lazy guild cant do that, so i understand.

Quote (Aacher @ 19 March 2014 12:17) *
Hola forum!

haha, you talk like you can handle anyone this days,
If you really want to revive the outlaw aspect with good result, pay for 6 account , first max there lvl and acquire the relic and legendary items,get strong people to your guild who can support you anytime. because if your plan is to attack then run and hide, your just derping your time and other people time. dont do that this time, its not helpful and bullshit.

Do what you like make fun on other people.
i dont care much, as long as you dont touch La Guilde and The Fire Academy guild.
thank you,

Last Post to this thread.

This post has been edited by LordFhil - March 20, 2014, 03:31:06.
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2013-05-14
posté March 20, 2014, 09:51:03 | #18

Quote (LadyRinsun @ 19 March 2014 16:54) *
Whut. I don't get it. Cloudeh, you say "this idea is bad and based on disturbing others enjoyment". Yet Aacher made it clear in her post that she will kick people who are pure bullies and ruin people's fun (just read her first post, it's there somewhere halfway). You said you don't like this idea because you think it will just ruin people's fun by killing them. Aaand then you reply by saying "We la guilde gonna hunt you and your guild mates starting now."

This kind of reminds me of the time you wanted to remedy the nation war by aggressing everyone in my guild and later on the rest of the nation.

I'm not trying to accuse you or make you look bad or anything, I just don't really get this. To me, this seems paradoxical. Please explain this way of reasoning to me

Thanks for reading~

-Xx Rayne
First, Omega zero I have no time to speak with kids so I will choose Rayne since she is waiting for an answer and seems like she became mature ^^.

Miss Rayne, La Guilde full of people who wants to agro randomly everyday and every min but since

I own strong characters and a lot of characters I can handle the heat by protecting others , the question is how can that leader handle it? and if its true how he or she is gonna protect herself after kicking someone with 6 accounts or she will be afraid ?

Logic is she will create a chaos and leave and that easy to do ,I can kill people daily, I can force

myself to this game and just start hunting randomly but I know this is childish and nothing fun about it .

There are some people dont know when to stop who can protect others and make sure everything will be alright?

You are going to destroy something you never Help with fixing it like the Eco system , *
hypocrisy* .

p.s: Lex you are a sick person who wants cloudi's attention but dont worry I had enough with you I humiliated you enough .

Cloudi~

This post has been edited by PyRosTears - March 20, 2014, 09:57:44.
posté March 20, 2014, 10:55:34 | #19
Hewwo o3o

so I will choose Rayne since she is waiting for an answer

Thank you~

and seems like she became mature ^^.

WHUT. BECAME mature? TTATT Come on! *rages like a toddler*

Oks anyways. Thanks for your reply. I still don't completely understand it, but I get your point about it being hard sometimes to protect the guild as a leader. Especially a small or a beginning guild. I think Aacher and you just have a really different play style, and so view this part of the game differently as well. I can't speak for her of course, but I think she's kind of like 'oh whatever, it's a game, let's just have fun this and that way and not pay too much other attention to it'. That way, you won't need a perfect guild with perfect builds and gear and stuff like that. On the contrary, you take PvP very seriously I think, wanting to see results and stuff. That way, epic builds, a huge guild full of them and nice gears are important. Please note that I think both play styles are fine, they just don't really match each other, leading to potential conflict. I think it's best to just respect each other's playing style here and let each other do what they want to do. For example, if that guild's gonna attack some of your guildies for roleplay, of course you can protect your guild, and you should. Just don't turn it into a 'I will hunt you with my entire guild forever now', because that's never her intention (and also against the rules). And she doesn't want to do that either (based on the rules of the guild she posted). It's more like... *TEEHEE we eez attacking you we are Outlawz, fear us!* And of course that's semi-joking. Personally, I'd just be like... okay, let's protect our guilds, and when the enemy isn't attacking anymore, it's over and we can continue playing other things again. I think that's a lot more relaxed both the both of you

Anyways, if you don't want all of this I understand that too. And nor La Guilde or The Rogues' Gallery are my business of course, so it's not up to me. I just wanted to let you know how I felt about this 0: )

-Xx Rayne

This post has been edited by LadyRinsun - March 20, 2014, 10:57:50.
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-01-22
posté March 20, 2014, 11:20:54 | #20

Quote (LadyRinsun @ 20 March 2014 10:55) *
Hewwo o3o

so I will choose Rayne since she is waiting for an answer

Thank you~

and seems like she became mature ^^.

WHUT. BECAME mature? TTATT Come on! *rages like a toddler*

Oks anyways. Thanks for your reply. I still don't completely understand it, but I get your point about it being hard sometimes to protect the guild as a leader. Especially a small or a beginning guild. I think Aacher and you just have a really different play style, and so view this part of the game differently as well. I can't speak for her of course, but I think she's kind of like 'oh whatever, it's a game, let's just have fun this and that way and not pay too much other attention to it'. That way, you won't need a perfect guild with perfect builds and gear and stuff like that. On the contrary, you take PvP very seriously I think, wanting to see results and stuff. That way, epic builds, a huge guild full of them and nice gears are important. Please note that I think both play styles are fine, they just don't really match each other, leading to potential conflict. I think it's best to just respect each other's playing style here and let each other do what they want to do. For example, if that guild's gonna attack some of your guildies for roleplay, of course you can protect your guild, and you should. Just don't turn it into a 'I will hunt you with my entire guild forever now', because that's never her intention (and also against the rules). And she doesn't want to do that either (based on the rules of the guild she posted). It's more like... *TEEHEE we eez attacking you we are Outlawz, fear us!* And of course that's semi-joking. Personally, I'd just be like... okay, let's protect our guilds, and when the enemy isn't attacking anymore, it's over and we can continue playing other things again. I think that's a lot more relaxed both the both of you

Anyways, if you don't want all of this I understand that too. And nor La Guilde or The Rogues' Gallery are my business of course, so it's not up to me. I just wanted to let you know how I felt about this 0: )

-Xx Rayne
Hmmmm,