Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

[Remington - English] Mystic
posté January 30, 2012, 21:18:21 | #1
[Remington - English] Mystic See below

This post has been edited by [Troyle] - April 26, 2013, 15:31:45.
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2008-08-23
posté February 01, 2012, 10:13:48 | #2
Mystic

We are an English speaking guild based on the Remington server. Mystic was first created in beta, and then officially created when the game launched back in 2012. Some of our original members, including myself, still play to this day.

A little picture from the beginning of 2012.

We accept members of all nations, game experience, nationalities/ethnicities. Whether you're a hardcore player or just a chilled out fun-lover, Mystic is the place for you!
Our main focus is to be friendly, work together and have fun!

Guild Bonuses:

Information:
  • We are currently a 10 level guild.
  • We have a Haven World located at Pancake Bridge in Bonta.
  • Havenworld includes: mining fields and kama minter.

If you would like to join, you can either post here, contact me via ankabox, or PM one of the members listed here:
Birdbee, Whiskeyjacks, Aposperitis, Zip, Acteon, Pangea, Priks, Rosnel, Merman

This post has been edited by Pyralless - June 06, 2014, 11:57:56.
Reason for edit : additional info
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-06-01
posté February 09, 2012, 18:11:18 | #3
I'd love to join, Friendly fella from sweden. Half aktive now, but going to be even more aktive on relese
IGN
Zplinter

posté February 10, 2012, 03:34:49 | #4
I joined yesterday.

Just commenting to let any other people considering joining that all the people of Mystic are really nice and it's probably the most organized guild in Bonta, if not all of the Remington server.

Once the game is released, we should have a lot of fun together!

posté February 12, 2012, 01:02:06 | #5
Welcome you two! And thanks for everyone that has applied, we are growing bigger everyday! Glad to have you all, don't forget to introduce yourself at our forum! We also have a very active forum chat right now! Thank you all for making Mystic an awesome guild

I promise we will have a lot of fun together at launch!

Cheers

/C

This post has been edited by CZone - February 12, 2012, 01:10:08.
posté February 12, 2012, 04:00:14 | #6
I've just started recently and joined Bonta.. but I immediatly felt like everyone in that nation was Brazilian and I had chosen the wrong nation in order to actually interact with other English speakers.

Is Bonta actually a viable nation for English speakers ?

posté February 12, 2012, 14:17:34 | #7

Quote (Tenzuuu @ 12 February 2012 04:00) *
I've just started recently and joined Bonta.. but I immediatly felt like everyone in that nation was Brazilian and I had chosen the wrong nation in order to actually interact with other English speakers.

Is Bonta actually a viable nation for English speakers ?

Indeed Bonta is a viable nation for English speakers, Just because one of the major brazilian guild made Bonta its nation, doesn't mean the whole nation is just brazilians. I know a few guilds that are English in Bonta and I've seen a lot english speaking players around. Besides right now, most of the player base aren't that active... All nations are pretty much empty during this stage (Since its only 17 days left to the wipe/launch) I can guarantee you that there will be plenty english players around after launch.

If you like the feeling of bonta & it's guard/soldier outfit (Which probably is the 2 main reasons when picking a nation) you should stay! We are happy to have you & provide you with a great atmosphere. If you can fulfill the our requirements that is.

Don't forget, traveling between nations are really easy, you just need to make cannon powders from gob horns & a potion that requires lvl 10 herbalist + 15 trapper. So you'll always be able to travel to another nation anytime with ease!

Cheers

/C

This post has been edited by CZone - February 12, 2012, 14:24:12.
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2010-12-07
posté February 13, 2012, 14:11:59 | #8
I'm currently a citizen of Bonta, do you guys recruit now or only gather up members for after the release?

This post has been edited by SilentRevenge - February 13, 2012, 14:12:14.
posté February 13, 2012, 18:01:39 | #9

Quote (SilentRevenge @ 13 February 2012 14:11) *
I'm currently a citizen of Bonta, do you guys recruit now or only gather up members for after the release?

Well it doesn't matter what nation you are from right now, because at launch you'll be able to choose bonta either ways. As for in-game guild, yes we do have one atm, but most of us aren't that active. Because we already tested what we wanted. Since its 15 days left before launch, we don't see the point of investing too much time into it right now.

But we have a few members active right now aswell, no need to worry... once game goes live, we'll all become super active again! Doing daily hunts/dungs and we will also have upcoming guild events, where we will give out some pretty nice rewards.

You could join us now and get to know the members on our live chat, you can ask things that you don't understand & just relax and chat a little with the members or even organize something to do in-game.

Cheers

/C

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2010-12-07
posté February 14, 2012, 08:34:45 | #10
Hehe I haven't played much since Dec 2010 - Jan 2011, so trying to pick up as much as possible game experience before it goes live. Mostly trying out the different classes as I can't for the life of me decide on one

This post has been edited by SilentRevenge - February 14, 2012, 08:51:15.
posté February 14, 2012, 11:40:49 | #11

Quote (SilentRevenge @ 14 February 2012 08:34) *
Hehe I haven't played much since Dec 2010 - Jan 2011, so trying to pick up as much as possible game experience before it goes live. Mostly trying out the different classes as I can't for the life of me decide on one

Sounds great! Come and join us! We could help you if you want to ask something about the current classes etc.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2011-04-27
posté February 14, 2012, 21:11:15 | #12
Registered, looking forward the server and ofcourse the guilds start.

posté February 15, 2012, 06:47:26 | #13

Quote (Zengatsin @ 14 February 2012 21:11) *
Registered, looking forward the server and ofcourse the guilds start.
Welcome! Yeah so do we! Can't wait for launch! It feels like forever, haha  

posté February 18, 2012, 22:17:07 | #14
Mystic. Bonta represent!

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-11-22
posté February 22, 2012, 17:05:05 | #15
Mystic is a really nice guild , know some of the members for long time all nice ppl. Many of ous a are long time dofus player and have played wakfu sense early beta so we know what we are doing .We will always help members, so comon and join ous and have fun  

posté February 22, 2012, 22:58:48 | #16
We're welcoming new players into the the guild every day. But it's never to late for you to join us!
We have English speaking people from all different time-zones: Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Sweden, Finland and South Africa!
So head over to the website and register if you want to be part of a great English speaking guild!

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-07-02
posté February 23, 2012, 00:18:22 | #17
everything was blocked from me on website I pressed recruitment button and said "application submitted". No idea what it did send though, maybe stuff I put on register sheet.

Oh well here it comes: I have been playing Wakfu beta since summer, around lvl70 sadida back then (had few months break after one huge upgrade). No experience on Dofus though.

I'm from Finland, 25y old (if someone is interested). Playing alot on my free time different kind of games. And well working like maniac if I happen to get some extra shifts .

For the release: I'm going to play 80% sadida (unless something huge happen to that class). Hoping for small fixs for it though (like doll AI, more survi for dolls, wakfu costs decreases. The class atm isnt rly good but I enjoy it alot). If not sadi I'll go lifedraining water Eca.
Sadida will be named Calypso (if i remember right i reserved that nick, if not I stick on my good old "Elendili).

posté February 23, 2012, 00:22:46 | #18
Yes just to note: You cannot access anything on the website until you have applied under the "recruitment" tab and your application has been accepted.
So just bear with us until then.  

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-02-21
posté February 23, 2012, 06:23:48 | #19
Great guild, great people, tons of veterans that can teach you everything these lacking forums can't. There's something for everyone in this guild, so aaah...

what are you waiting for?

posté February 24, 2012, 01:59:41 | #20
I've been in beta from the start now and I am really interested in joining this guild.
I have 2 accounts, which I've played for a long time now.
I'm from the Netherlands .
(Ingame names are Vivaloco and Vivaloca btw)

PS
. Registered on the Mystic site !

This post has been edited by Smallminded - February 24, 2012, 02:08:07.