Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 27 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

HELLBORN ARMY (Guild)[Remington Server]

Thread closed

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2009-03-20
posté April 06, 2012, 21:54:42 | #1
HELLBORN ARMY (Guild)[Remington Server] Greetings!

Welcome to the HELLBORN ARMY guild page.

*I'm the one in the middle.... you know... the Noke's Headgear... the red mask

The guild prides itself on being a fun and active guild containing both new and old members alike. We always ensure a welcoming atmosphere for all members.
We have members of various races, builds, classes and nations who are both Free-to-Play and Pay-to-Play players.
The guild does not discriminate against any player regardless of the things just mentioned. Our Goal is to become the largest and most well-known guild throughout the 'World of Twelve' and we need YOUR help!

We also now have a website for the guild to further communicate outside of this forum if you wish to go there. Click the link below:

www.hellbornarmy.webs.com
*Note: it will give you a warning that its not an official site related to Ankama, click yes to proceed to the website.

Sign-up and become a member on our website today! so you can post on our own personal Forum, Upload pictures and video's or start your own topics etc.

What we do: Everything and anything for ANY guild member regardless of level or nation or anything else! We do dungeon-runs, Power-leveling, Resource Farming (be it Ores, Materials, Ingredients etc) We answer any questions a member may have and provide guidance throughout your time in our guild and to ensure you are building your character effectively while also it being tailored to your play style.
We provide excellent teamwork during battles and we do the impossible by destroying the most difficult enemies! We allow anyone in and ultimately we make sure everyone is having fun!

What we don't do: Suck!! Seriously though.. We do not attack other guild members from other nations (including when there is a war/conflict) We do not discriminate against you for any reason (all are welcome)

If you are interested in joining the HELLBORN ARMY feel free to ask a member in-game or leave a request below. If you are already a member, post below for any questions that you have or to get in contact with other members you couldn't get a hold of in game.... or to just leave a comment.
Thank You!

*Additional info.

What will happen:
  • Special events and announcements for the Guild and its members will be held every week.
  • Promotions will be announced during the event every Saturday.
  • Various members will have certain responsibilities.
  • Every month all members will be evaluated further (for fast-tracking promotion or to be removed from the Guild)
  • Long duration of in-activity without informing any guild members/ leaders (in-game or on this forum) will be suspended from the Guild.
  • Only two characters per-account is allowed in the Guild.
  • More importance will be emphasized to your ranking because we want you to care about your rank/ position. Even being just a member will carry it's own weight and does not mean your low-life scum!! and that no one cares about you in the Guild because that's rubbish.
HELLBORN ARMY! Born to BURN!!

Guild Master: Hellborn (pay-to-play)
Overlord (Right Hand): Kyuketsuki (pay-to-play)

This post has been edited by heIIborn - January 17, 2013, 20:09:45.
posté April 09, 2012, 14:09:49 | #2
If your into crazy fun and epic dungeon runs ...
join Hellarmy NOW !
You will not regret it (promise) ..
Buzz for an invite if you think you can handle it

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2011-11-05
posté April 09, 2012, 14:47:11 | #3
meap

This post has been edited by Ryuuto1 - April 09, 2012, 14:49:22.
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-04-09
posté April 09, 2012, 14:48:30 | #4
best guild evaaaaaaaaar

posté April 09, 2012, 15:08:39 | #5
HELL YEAAH!! 

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-03-18
posté April 09, 2012, 15:08:39 | #6
If by any reason your forum shy dont make that stop you from pming "Human" for info ^^ You know you want to!

posté April 09, 2012, 16:32:56 | #7
Hellborn army is a fun active guild, your missing out if your not a member in it ^^

posté April 09, 2012, 23:21:11 | #8
Wouldn't be able to enjoy the game without this guild as I don't like fighting by myself and we have some very entertaining members so I'm never bored or lonely  

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2011-11-02
posté April 10, 2012, 01:00:19 | #9
stupid guild, stupid people in it.

im in this guild, and propably stay for good.

cheers.

posté April 10, 2012, 21:15:57 | #10
Hey Guys!

From now on i will be uploading images of our dungeon runs and hunts etc..
Enjoy and comment!

Here are some images of just a little bit of what we do on a daily basis. Here is us Hunting some cracklers and power leveling! in Amkana.

All this took place on 09/04/2012

We spent over two hours (nearly three) hunting Cracklers... we then proceed to do some dungeon runs and meet up with some other guild members to kick some tail!! We started off at the Celestial Prairies in Brakmar.

Pretty epic battle's we had there, it's great having such an awesome team!! but our fun STILL was far from over... we decided to move the party over to the Morbax Dungeon (Chafer Dungeon) in Brakmar.

After that we went our seperate ways for a little bit just to focus on profession and some of us trained some more fighting mobs in Gnashville [Brakmar]

Thank you for viewing and please leave comments below.

Credit goes to:

Cartr
Griffin
Majorleaf
Mystic
Tomorrow
Vicxen
Miakoda
Bloodflavour
Rotciv

*please message me if i've missed someone.

This post has been edited by heIIborn - April 10, 2012, 21:34:13.
Reason for edit : Name Change
posté April 10, 2012, 21:29:52 | #11
HEY ITS MEEE!!! 

posté April 10, 2012, 21:39:13 | #12
PURE AWESOMENESS !!!

HELLARMY!

GNASHVILLE!

posté April 11, 2012, 17:26:39 | #13
Cania swamp adventures

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-03-30
posté April 11, 2012, 17:54:41 | #14
Doing what HellBorn told me, I'm here to tell everyone I'm going to be inactive for the next 5 days due to pc problems. I'll be back next Tuesday or Wednesday. cya there, guys!  

posté April 11, 2012, 21:09:07 | #15
Hey Guys!

Just posting a regular update on what the guild is doing and what guild events we did. On the 10/04/2012
myself and some guildies decided to do some power leveling in Gnashville (Brakmar) followed by some dungeon runs in amakna's Sureberry Fields.

Hope you enjoy.

Gnashville (Brakmar)

The last fight was epic... mob kicked our butts!! because of the map layout. *tip. let the enemies come to you into an open space.

Next we did some dungeon run's of Sureberry Fields (Amakna) which we did twice.

Thanks for viewing and please leave a comment.

Credit goes to:
Rampage
Cartr
Vicxen
Tomorrow
Griffin
Bloodflavour
Darkozzy
Heartofchaos

*please message me if i have left anyone out.

Thanks!

Hey Guys!

For all of my future post's the images will be uploaded in 1080p so when viewed both on the forum and enlarged, they will have more detail and clarity.

Happy Hunting!

This post has been edited by heIIborn - April 11, 2012, 21:14:05.
posté April 13, 2012, 02:22:49 | #16

Quote (V-Rotciv @ 11 April 2012 17:54) *
Doing what HellBorn told me, I'm here to tell everyone I'm going to be inactive for the next 5 days due to pc problems. I'll be back next Tuesday or Wednesday. cya there, guys!

I'll withdraw that missing persons report then !

Aural's been missing you !

>.

posté April 13, 2012, 02:53:10 | #17
Hi guys just started playing Wakfu and this Guild sounds awesome i would love to be able to join it. playing alone is sorta boring.

Character

Zenl - Level 13 Fire/sac

posté April 13, 2012, 10:44:04 | #18

Quote (EliteIISoldier @ 13 April 2012 02:53) *
Hi guys just started playing Wakfu and this Guild sounds awesome i would love to be able to join it. playing alone is sorta boring.

Character

Zenl - Level 13 Fire/sac

No problem dude. Will send you an invite ASAP!

posté April 13, 2012, 17:30:44 | #19

Quote (EliteIISoldier @ 13 April 2012 02:53) *

Character

Zenl - Level 13 Fire/sac
hey i invited u ^^ hope u have a nice time in HellBorn Army  

posté April 13, 2012, 20:08:08 | #20
Boohooo ! still server issues , cant log in !
Withdrawl symptoms setting in any minute now T_T

Thread closed