Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

visitor888's profile
Statistics
253 Posts (0.36 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 23:52:13 | #1

Quote (AlphaWarrior @ 24 July 2015 19:13) *
Hey guys,

My boyfriend and I have been looking for a guild, though we're Bonta. We may change to Amakna.

We're levels 112-113, but we're still pretty new to Wakfu.

We generally do stuff ourselves and don't do dungeon runs/hunts with others, and this will especially be true when the hero system comes out soon. Also, we're pretty quiet and don't talk too much. We would probably not want to take part in teamspeak (hopefully it's not a requirement!)

However, when we get better at the game and higher level, we'll be happy to help out where we can. We just don't feel very comfortable with it yet!

And we'll definitely help out with guild points and resource points.

Would you accept people like us to your guild?

Names: X'Ashley'X and X'Travis'X
We have several players who prefer to keep to themselves so this wouldn't be an issue and we use teamspeak as a resource, it is by no means a requirement.

From what you posted, we would love to have you in our guild.

Just PM one of our recruiters ( Maddness, Juniiper, Noobaflip, Bexi, The Villain in Glasses, Visetor ) and you should get an invite no problem.

-Vis

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #894461  Replies : 10  Views : 921
posté Yesterday - 23:34:30 | #2

Quote (Recapation @ 02 August 2015 12:03) *

the difference between 15% and 30% sub.
I physically winced when i saw this

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894455  Replies : 177  Views : 12007
posté July 31, 2015, 23:14:01 | #3

Quote (Endler @ 31 July 2015 21:41) *
Just what we needed. A xelorogue with a bunch of ShuShu weapons with an unhealthy addiction to Wakfu and bow meows. What would we even call him? Noxington Smisscoxen?

Oh, you meant the servers?
This is the best comment I have ever seen

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893365  Replies : 17  Views : 812
posté July 30, 2015, 23:30:40 | #4
*Old man voice* Back in my day, my guild put together all our kamas to buy our haven world. Not a one of us over level 40 at the time. We all gathered round the one we wanted and waited for the auction timer to get down to 20 seconds. Then we attacked all the other players around while our leader underbid them at the last second while they were in combat.

Cost us damn near everything we had. But it was worth every kama we paid, all 30,000 of them.

Times have changed.

-vis

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893057  Replies : 129  Views : 3050
posté July 30, 2015, 23:18:03 | #5

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 30 July 2015 18:54) *

Quote (ennieeee @ 30 July 2015 18:42) *

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 28 July 2015 23:59) *

Quote (visitor888 @ 28 July 2015 21:40) *
[ life of an ecoterrorist ]
If I was you I'd have just became Riktus and (not necessarily) turned back to Bonta
He's been around for a while, that was probably before Riktus citizenship existed xD
Ye we already sorted taht out. Could one change nation back then tho? (never considered doing it back then)
Ya you could. You had to talk to the guard in astrub that was in front of the boat of the nation you wanted to join. It cost 25kk and there was a time limit on it so you had to wait a while after switching to switch again.

-Vis

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893054  Replies : 177  Views : 12007
posté July 30, 2015, 23:12:04 | #6

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 30 July 2015 22:50) *

Quote (bobbyboy2 @ 30 July 2015 22:47) *
He. You guys are forgetting other stuff ankama said theyde do first. But I honestly dont care enough to get into it anymore lol.
Some of the other stuff were better left undone, I'm not even mad some of it got scrapped.
Considering how many bugs this update introduced that break the game in new and exiting ways, along with Ankama's track record when it comes to glitchy new content, I get a sense of catharsis everytime they scrap a project. It's like stepping on a spider egg and killing all the little bastards before they ever see the light of day.

Having seen how thoroughly unstable updates can make the game, when Ankama decides that something is not worth it or a bad idea, I take it on faith that they are right. If the good stuff that goes live can do all this (*waves theatrically at all the lag and disconnects), I fervently pray that I will never see the stuff that Ankama rejects.

-vis

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893053  Replies : 26  Views : 1066
posté July 30, 2015, 01:17:51 | #7
I think that being able to sell a Haven World would be pretty good too. I have like one friend from my first guild who still plays and so he and I pay homage to it occasionally but have no interest in developing it. We don't want to completely disband the guild in case others come back and because we don't want to lose our initial investment in the Haven World. But we realized very quickly that due to our low levels (at the time) and small guild size that it was more than we could reasonably handle.

Really wish we could just sell it and have done with it

-vis

This post has been edited by visitor888 - July 30, 2015, 01:18:28.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892813  Replies : 129  Views : 3050
posté July 29, 2015, 19:41:50 | #8

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 29 July 2015 17:27) *

Quote (visitor888 @ 29 July 2015 17:10) *

Back when I was fairly new I was trying to get lvl 100 in all harvest professions and wasn't particularly picky with how I did it.

To level lumberjack I went to Jumpin Jungle in Sufo. I took the tree population down to 6 from about 900 in one night. I never could find those last 6 trees but while I was looking I ran past a group of guards and stuff and one of them said in local chat what he planned on doing to the bastard who had rekt the ecosystem so hard. That's about when I decided to leave.

I was a terror for a while there. Bonta got so sick of my shenanigans in Thicket of Yorbut that by the time I maxed lumberjack they had a guard patrolling almost constantly.

When I finally maxed all harvests I was tired of getting ganked so I turned myself in and did my time. All 38 hours of it.

Good times.

-vis
If I was you I'd have just became Riktus and (not necessarily) turned back to Bonta
This was a long time before Riktus was a nation. By the time it did come out I had accumulated almost 20k CP and had been a loyal Brakmarian for a good while.

-vis
Thought so, my bad x)
No problem. When Riktus came out I actually kinda wished i hadn't gone through the effort of restoring my CP. It would've been fun to cash in on all my misdeeds like that

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892711  Replies : 177  Views : 12007
posté July 29, 2015, 17:10:14 | #9

Back when I was fairly new I was trying to get lvl 100 in all harvest professions and wasn't particularly picky with how I did it.

To level lumberjack I went to Jumpin Jungle in Sufo. I took the tree population down to 6 from about 900 in one night. I never could find those last 6 trees but while I was looking I ran past a group of guards and stuff and one of them said in local chat what he planned on doing to the bastard who had rekt the ecosystem so hard. That's about when I decided to leave.

I was a terror for a while there. Bonta got so sick of my shenanigans in Thicket of Yorbut that by the time I maxed lumberjack they had a guard patrolling almost constantly.

When I finally maxed all harvests I was tired of getting ganked so I turned myself in and did my time. All 38 hours of it.

Good times.

-vis
This was a long time before Riktus was a nation. By the time it did come out I had accumulated almost 20k CP and had been a loyal Brakmarian for a good while.

-vis

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892650  Replies : 177  Views : 12007
posté July 28, 2015, 21:56:13 | #10

Quote (Jitsusama @ 27 July 2015 21:18) *

Quote (visitor888 @ 27 July 2015 21:03) *
With my Iop's lock deck I am breaking 1k lock. The only time this happened was when I sapped 4 mp and he couldn't break lock.

-Vis

Wow, that's totally not been my experience. Is there anything different you do when setting up a lock scenario that might be triggering his AI to act differently?
I don't know that it's different, but I always try to get as many allies out of his line of sight as possible, otherwise he will use up his ap attacking and won't break lock.

For similar reasons, only have 1 person locking if you can. Don't know that I do anything else but then again, I have only run Wa a few times since spell decks were implemented. Maybe I just haven't been exposed enough to encounter the bug.

Last though...

I also recall that before the Iop class revamp, locking pro prevented teleports if the enemy was facing you when it started it's turn. For some reason this would glitch Wa sometimes and he would be unable to move at all. It was weird, but I was thinking that if one class's unique status effect could glitch him, why can't another? Could just be a weird interaction with some passive or spell.

-vis

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892361  Replies : 17  Views : 548
posté July 28, 2015, 21:40:50 | #11

Good times.

-vis

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892353  Replies : 177  Views : 12007
posté July 27, 2015, 21:17:37 | #12

Quote (MereBytes @ 24 July 2015 21:32) *
SIP, thunderbolt and all air spells. that's all you need.
This is really true. After that it's just preference. I have wrath and judgement as well.

I don't have any earth gear but i also leveled rocknoceros to 80 so it saps 2 mp instead of 1. Good move for bosses you can't damage that turn.

Thread : Iop  Preview message : #892013  Replies : 2  Views : 520
posté July 27, 2015, 21:03:55 | #13
With my Iop's lock deck I am breaking 1k lock. The only time this happened was when I sapped 4 mp and he couldn't break lock.

-Vis

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892010  Replies : 17  Views : 548
posté July 27, 2015, 21:00:11 | #14
I feel obligated to share this. I know many of you have already done this and I know how irritating it can be to have someone tell you something you have already tried, but it needs to be said for those who forgot or didn't know.

I had many of the issues discussed here.

Updating java fixed most of them.

Since wakfu runs entirely on java, having the latest version can make a world of difference. Usually updating just reduces lag but buggy code bugs harder with outdated versions.

-Vis

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892007  Replies : 67  Views : 2297
posté July 22, 2015, 21:10:54 | #15

Quote (Airael @ 22 July 2015 12:28) *
Each and every one of us has a different brain chemistry and different life experiences that make us react the way that we do, and there is nothing you can do to change that fact in the snap of a finger.
Maybe not the snap of a finger, but popping a pill just might do the trick.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #889747  Replies : 144  Views : 2803
posté July 21, 2015, 23:45:30 | #16
Before the Iop revamp I would have said Souleater and Woboots all the way because it gave way more crits. But now that we get crit chance from block there is no reason not to get Lucloak and Indestructible Boots.

As one of those OCD min/maxers I actually sat down and calculated the stats for 2 different sets. Both were pretty similar except for relic and epic.

Souleater+Woboots was netting me about 10% more elemental damage (739% vs 729% or something similar) and maybe 3% more crit chance after block.

Outside of that small difference in damage, Lucloak+Indestructible Boots was superior in just about everything and made you hella tanky in comparison.

-Vis

Thread : Iop  Preview message : #889446  Replies : 9  Views : 533
posté July 21, 2015, 22:28:00 | #17
I have learned so much from this thread.

I have learned that people are disrespectful and creepy.

I have also learned to be afraid *deletes all forms of social media and migrates to the Yukon

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #889424  Replies : 144  Views : 2803
posté July 21, 2015, 22:12:48 | #18
It's not just you.

What would be really great is if they allowed button mapping for your hotbar.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #889416  Replies : 3  Views : 152
posté July 21, 2015, 22:03:13 | #19

Quote (Taku- @ 21 July 2015 15:11) *

Quote (visitor888 @ 21 July 2015 01:21) *
Probably not a perfect solution but you get the idea. It can be done.

-Vis

This is the kind of thing that Ankama would do, even though it's obnoxious and unnecessary and really not a good idea.

But really, that's overcomplicating the issue. Any pouch being picked up should allow for a random person on the team to acquire an item, using the enu's PP bonus. This means that the loot is randomized and there's no such thing as "pouch stealing" anymore because it's random, and there's no big deal as to who picks it up as long as *someone* picks it up to get the extra drop roll. The enu's gets their pouch pick-up bonuses as normal.
Like I said, wasn't really meant to be a well thought out, perfect solution, more an illustration that it can in fact be done in a way that is fair for everyone.

Your solution is much more elegant.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #889410  Replies : 249  Views : 9598
posté July 21, 2015, 20:41:31 | #20

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 21 July 2015 18:22) *

Quote (Taku- @ 21 July 2015 15:14) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 21 July 2015 01:52) *

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 21 July 2015 01:32) *

Quote (visitor888 @ 21 July 2015 01:26) *
If at the recommended level I cannot access the next tier of content with the gear I received in the previous tier, there is a problem.
I somehow could sucessfully run Wa Castle wearing Solomonk, Vizion Dagger and overall unimpressive gears the first time I ever unlocked it, and even at lvl 142...

Sure, I wasn't poorly geared and all that, but it is only natural to gear up the best you can afford...

Have to say, as a 3-elemental Xelor I was a bit lackluster at the start, I can see the dungeon being more troublesome for close-combat classes.
And I completed wa castle as a level 128 before the gear revamp when you could choose your elements and before epics existed

meaning we were all trash compared to what we are now

The issue with wa is that you COULD run it before 140 and then suddenly they made it so you couldn't run it until AFTER you can access srambad lmfao its pants on head moronic

Wa island was a pretty poorly-done section of content, considering it existed before Ohwymi and Fungapole, which are lower level than it, and offered better gear at a lower level than Wa at the time. Which I think is something they learned from since, considering they realized it's a bad idea to add a 25-level-content piece (or was it 20? w/e) which will then get filled in by other places, and is why they've been doing just 5-10 level peices since. Though with the huge gap since the last content update, I think they might repeat the same sort of mistake..
Who knows maybe they will learn from that mistake? Id really like to see it done well dofus had no problem with it and the islands that are like that for dofus are very popular they just need to find the formula that works best for wakfu
I've been waiting for "the formula that works" since I started. Every major update they get a little closer to it I think.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #889381  Replies : 174  Views : 4798