Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

visitor888's profile
Statistics
82 Posts (0.18 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté September 06, 2014, 00:14:40 | #1

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 05 September 2014 23:13) *

Quote (Drowns @ 05 September 2014 23:08) *
I read someone that the nation bonus for riktus is every area bonus the nations don't have. Wouldn't this eventually (further down the road obviously) lead to everyone ending up on riktus since it would be easier on the non pvp oriented players to not have to worry about fixing the areas?
I thought exactly the same. Unless there is something rewarding for killing riktus members, i can see everybody turn "evil" eventually. This might give problems with finding seeds to new players. Is Ankama aware of that?

EDIT: Or WORSE: Everybody high lvl might turn to riktuses and kill EVERY monster in every nation, leaving maps empty.
This was the case but they changed it with today's beta patch, now the number of bonuses the Riktus can "steal" will be limited to a maximum of 8.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #770847  Replies : 818  Views : 23905
posté September 05, 2014, 21:12:48 | #2
My biggest complain is the unusual aoe some classes have. Like Iop spell Judgement. hits three cells in a line, so does the the third target just take reduced damage? And what about AoE targeting a cell 3 away but it hits a target 2 away with the AoE? Are we just out of luck?

Although I will admit to briefly considering a close combat cra which would be possible with this change. lol

-Vis

This post has been edited by visitor888 - September 05, 2014, 21:14:24.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #770772  Replies : 32  Views : 1603
posté September 05, 2014, 21:09:06 | #3
Free Nation Respec? With the coming changes to guilds and nations and PVP, do we get to re-select our nation? That would be nice.

-Vis

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #770766  Replies : 11  Views : 464
posté September 04, 2014, 05:48:01 | #4
Keep in mind guys that these lower level relics will have lower token costs and higher drop rates on fragments (drop rates get lower as item level goes up for those who don't live in the forums, lvl 150 items will be about 50% easier to drop).

Much of these changes are because a level 125 relic used to be "end game" exclusive. Now that we are starting to get up to 200 they will release new relics that will have clear advantages over the the lower level ones that I'm sure will be just as difficult if not more difficult to obtain than what we see on live servers currently because it will be the real "end game" content. The only real difference will be the degree of certainty we get from tokens. Im sure in the not too distant future a lvl 200 dungeon will require like 5 runs per token and all the hardcore naysayers will be pacified.

This migration of endgame is also why wabbit mobs, which once were so difficult for there level will be re balanced to a more appropriate difficulty for mid game content.

In short, I am not worried about a lack of difficulty because it's ankama, They will, inevitably, screw their players with overly difficult content. Give them time.

-Vis

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #770105  Replies : 50  Views : 1605
posté September 03, 2014, 23:46:38 | #5

Quote (Uiasdnmb @ 03 September 2014 23:24) *

Quote (FajneCycki @ 03 September 2014 21:57) *
The costumes you saw are not the original Dynast costumes (these remain unchanged!). According to their naming they're an 'renforcé' variation of dynast costumes, possibly some PvP related reward.
Tbh my point was costumes should be stat free. We have all those slots filled with stats, we don't need another one. If they do we'll feel punished for actually wearing fun costumes we bought/collected if we decide to unequip the statted ones (same thing happened to insignia slot and hoodlum emblems).
I agree costumes should be cosmetic, although if they did add stats to them, they should be out of combat. I wouldn't mind seeing some costumes that increase the growth rate of things you plant or have special effects inside havenworld or havenbag. That could be cool. but they could also stick those items in any other slot and it would be just as cool.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #769967  Replies : 563  Views : 36836
posté September 03, 2014, 23:29:14 | #6
As a Iop, every spell will crit 50% of the time. Except wrath, never crits.
blow all my wp on wrath in 1 fight, doesnt crit once QQ

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769958  Replies : 36  Views : 1177
posté September 03, 2014, 23:13:15 | #7
I know it's step 2 of the global revamp. Step 1 hits september sometime so my guess would be november or december.

Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #769948  Replies : 3  Views : 513
posté September 03, 2014, 23:10:40 | #8
lol, this thread make me laugh.

Honestly I know them feels. I remember when i first started tailor and thought "hmmm, 40 string, not too bad. Oh **** that's 400 thistle!"

But I been doing it in large quantities for so long I guess I desensitized, less than 1k resources of pretty much anything just doesn't feel like a lot anymore. That's probably not very encouraging.

If you want real hell, try chef. I swear someone at ankama has a little buzzer that goes off everytime a player hits 100 chef and the whole office has a good laugh, joking about the poor schmuck who just drained the last vestiges of their desiccated soul in a full straight month of grinding their brains against the keyboard.

-Vis

Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #769945  Replies : 4  Views : 507
posté September 03, 2014, 22:55:36 | #9
I agree that Iops could use more tactical options but honestly I love the unique flavor of the iop. They are the class that smashes their face against a brick wall, fully expecting that wall to break, and the wall behind it, and are completely unsurprised when they do.

The simplicity of the mechanics are what makes this class so attractive to me. Because they don't have range or any exploitable mechanics to speak of, it makes a quality Iop all that more rare. It's their simplicity that makes them both easy to learn yet hard to truly master.

I wouldn't mind a revamp and there are a few spells that leave me wondering why they exist, but I really hope the Iop keeps it's unique gameplay. Bare faced with nothing to hide behind. Elegant in it's simplicity. Difficult to truly master and play successfully with other classes.

I love my Iop.

-Vis

Thread : Iop  Preview message : #769939  Replies : 10  Views : 1859
posté September 03, 2014, 22:43:44 | #10

Quote (Kakenshu @ 29 August 2014 16:49) *
Earth might be less overused for Iop after this.

Do other means of AP removal affect bosses? I thought that was part of boss resistances. If not then earth Iops might replace water Xelors for bosses in terms of AP removal, though water Xelors can still give AP to allies.

You know what I would like to see? A little bit of synergy between Locking Pro and one of the close combat earth spells. Like if Charge removed the Locking Pro immunity state instead of stunning. Rocknocerous could have the -4AP change while Charge becomes more of a support spell by allowing you to continue using the Locking Pro passive on a mob at the expense of some damage per points spent.
Yes you can now stun bosses

Thread : Iop  Preview message : #769932  Replies : 6  Views : 770
posté September 03, 2014, 22:40:54 | #11
Click here

Looks like sabi posted a better translation and the full patch notes. Apparently I missed a few.

-Vis

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #769927  Replies : 563  Views : 36836
posté September 03, 2014, 22:38:34 | #12

Quote (Sabi @ 03 September 2014 07:57) *

Monsters

Modification of the levels of the following monsters:

• Trunknid increase from 40 to 45.
  • Treechorn increase from 45 to 50.
  • Treechnid increase from 50 to 55.
  • Snailmet increase from 45 to 50.
  • Master Mussel increase from 40 to 45.
  • Darth Mussel increase from 50 to 55.
  • Arachnee increase from 35 to 40.
  • Arachnee Embroiderer increase from 40 to 45.
  • Major Arachnee increase from 45 to 50.
  • Kralove increase from 35 to 40.
  • Kralien increase from 40 to 45.
  • Kralamore increase from 45 to 50.

The zones Thicket of Yurbut (Bonta) / Emelka (Amakna) / Steamulating Shore (Sufokia) / Gnashville (Brakmar) change level from 45-55 to 40-50. The environmental quests have been balanced to reflect the change (minimum level + gain).
The zones Sidimote Moors (Brakmar) / Jumpin' Jungle (Sufokia) / Cania Swamps (Bonta) / Holey Forest (Amakna) change level from 40-50 to 30-45. The environmental quests have been balanced to reflect the change (minimum level + gain).
Wait so the area level is going down but monster level is going up?

Thread : Server Status  Preview message : #769924  Replies : 5  Views : 1179
posté September 03, 2014, 21:48:02 | #13

Quote (Drueric @ 03 September 2014 08:16) *
Myth - Sidekicks increase your rare loot chances.

Truth - Only real players in your group increase rare loot drops.
real players do not increase your personal drop rates. Say an enu and a iop kill a gobball. both want the gobsword, but because it's not a resource it will only drop 1. gobsword has a 1% drop rate so the game rolls to see if it drops.

If the roll succeeds then the game randomly picks between the available characters (the iop and the enu) to decide who gets the sword. 2 characters, 50/50 shot, prospecting does not effect this.

Say the sword goes to the zero pp Iop. he does another roll at 1% drop rate.

If it goes to Enu who is at max pp he gets a 2.5% drop rate.

Thats 3 rolls for 1 item.

1 at its drop rate to see if it CAN drop
2 to see who it goes to
3 the players individual roll to see if it WILL drop

So unless the people with you have more PP than you and are willing to share what they drop, it's not worth grinding for gear in groups.

The exception of course being boss drops in which case everyone gets a chance to drop it but the group does not increase your personal odds.

-Vis

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769911  Replies : 36  Views : 1177
posté September 03, 2014, 21:19:21 | #14

Quote (Bertucio @ 03 September 2014 19:31) *
Hello,

I recently started Wakfu over the weekend and love it. I apologize if these are answered somewhere else but I have not found anything for them.
So from my sniffing around on the forums after the game went f2p some changes happen and continue to happen.
One change I noticed is it looked like there used to be subscription rewards if you were subscribed for a period of time you would get certain items. One such item is the "Snoofle" pet. I have not been able to find anything about the pet being obtainable anymore.

Does anyone know how I can get a snoofle?

Is there a way to enlarge the UI(User Interface) in the game?

I have tried all three screen modes and adjusting the resolution as well as my monitor's resolution and it stretches it a tiny bit but is still tiny as heck.

Is there a way to make recipes show up in the crafting section after having crafted them?

Example-fishing. I can make all the items with the second option to crafting but the first option of known recipes only brings up Sturgeon.

Are there quest lines in the game? It seemed Astrub started and lead you a little ways then it just drops off into nothingness and random timed quests that pop up out of nowhere.

I had NO idea there was a minimap until I went through all the options menus and noticed shift+M. This is a great game and I love the depth it can have but some things early on are just very confusing. Like who knew I had to take a canon to get to my nations prison when all the previous canons cost a lot of Kamas and led to not prisons. That one took me a good while to figure out, haha.
Thanks ahead of time for anyone who is willing to help out this nublet and if anyone would like to chat I just started on NOX IGN: Bertucio

Snoofles used to be a subscription reward, not sure if they are purchasable in the cash shop or not but I know there are several for sale in haven bags and on the market on Nox. Also some guilds make a point of having a few for member use.

Have you tried changing the text size in the options?

There are not many hidden recipes in the game. Just about everything craftable is listed in the known recipes. There should be side arrows though to take you to the next level tier of items you can craft. Harvesting professions like fishing tend to have fewer craftable items than crafting professions like chef or handyman and what items they do have are usually components to make something else. For example the sturgeon fillet you can craft at a fishermans worktable is needed for a low level chef recipe.

There are questlines in the game, they are unlocked as you progress in levels so there are gaps.

-Vis

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769903  Replies : 4  Views : 187
posté September 03, 2014, 20:27:57 | #15
Costume de Sumens renforcé
Lvl. 1 Rare Costume
+100% resources harvested

I NEED THIS.

-Vis

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #769894  Replies : 563  Views : 36836
posté September 03, 2014, 20:13:29 | #16
Air Iop
Air Cra
Earth Eca
Air Masq
Stasis Fogger
Earth Rogue

All solid damage dealers

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769891  Replies : 9  Views : 311
posté September 03, 2014, 19:59:09 | #17

Quote (ThyHolyOverlord @ 03 September 2014 19:45) *
I dont think you understand the new stats. Your positioning doesnt matter at all.

all spells are affected by range or close combat, precision or destruction. A ranged spell is always affected by the ranged bonus and your position does not influence whether you get the ranged dmg bonus or not.
I just checked the french beta forums, they changed it from spell flags to distance. Here is the link if you don't believe me Click here

-Vis

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769883  Replies : 32  Views : 1603
posté September 03, 2014, 19:57:04 | #18
I disagree with the whole bit about ecosystems and everyone leveling crafts at once. keeping the balance to get buffs is a fun part of the game and if you are worried about it, garden gems and haven worlds make a great alternative.

I do agree that their market board needs to be addressed, the fact that people feel like they have to post it in their haven bag is a testament to how poorly designed that aspect of the game is. Coming from GW2 I was a little appalled.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769881  Replies : 17  Views : 561
posté September 03, 2014, 19:09:23 | #19

Quote (Taqo1 @ 03 September 2014 03:49) *
To unlock extra slots click the arrows in following combination: < < > < < > >
I tried it, but it's not working! are you sure that's the right combo?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769839  Replies : 17  Views : 673
posté September 03, 2014, 18:26:07 | #20
lol. Yes please.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769826  Replies : 6  Views : 540