Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Ezra for new governor, hispanic and german players hope
posté October 04, 2011, 01:04:40 | #1
Ezra for new governor, hispanic and german players hope Ok people, im here for tell u that Ezra is the elected candidate of hispanic and german players.
I know most of the english talking people hate us the spanish, but we need to cooperate for get rid of sabotage, if votes just spread in lots of single candidates we will have 20 for each, 250 for sabos multy accs.

Im here for unnofficially represent her, and try to put all agree for vote for the same person. Im just to tired of beeing exiled in my brakmarian, i expended lot of time in my sacrier and i really love beeing in bonta. but that changed since sabo´s laws and taxes are killing it.

Im just asking u for one vote, and we can kick that dictator out of throne.
tnx for reading

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2006-12-02
posté October 04, 2011, 04:01:12 | #2
i agree 100% with this
we need some unity in bontarians to kick sabo out
i am part of the english speaking community as well

This post has been edited by hypnotisor - October 04, 2011, 04:02:14.
Reason for edit : adding more stuff
posté October 04, 2011, 04:26:25 | #3

Quote (elpibetigre @ 04 October 2011 01:04) *
Ok people, im here for tell u that Ezra is the elected candidate of hispanic and german players.
I know most of the english talking people hate us the spanish, but we need to cooperate for get rid of sabotage, if votes just spread in lots of single candidates we will have 20 for each, 250 for sabos multy accs.

Im here for unnofficially represent her, and try to put all agree for vote for the same person. Im just to tired of beeing exiled in my brakmarian, i expended lot of time in my sacrier and i really love beeing in bonta. but that changed since sabo´s laws and taxes are killing it.

Im just asking u for one vote, and we can kick that dictator out of throne.
tnx for reading
the question is, what happens to us english speaker once ezra won?
we dont hate spanish but we DO hate spanish gov that never try to contact/translate stuff to english.

posté October 04, 2011, 14:08:39 | #4
sorry, i went to sleep a bit after post this
well, isnt a problem for me traslate anything she want to say to the english talking players  

posté October 04, 2011, 14:56:51 | #5

Quote (elpibetigre @ 04 October 2011 14:08) *
sorry, i went to sleep a bit after post this
well, isnt a problem for me traslate anything she want to say to the english talking players
so ure going to be army general/head guard then?
good if so  

posté October 04, 2011, 16:15:56 | #6
sorry but im not soldier or guard u.u
i could be guard easily with that outlaws wave in bonta, but im not killing newies for achievements  

posté October 04, 2011, 16:58:34 | #7

Quote (elpibetigre @ 04 October 2011 16:15) *
sorry but im not soldier or guard u.u
i could be guard easily with that outlaws wave in bonta, but im not killing newies for achievements
sorry,so how do u plan to translate what she says if she won then?

posté October 05, 2011, 17:28:08 | #8
Well, Ezra could have won this election if he/she would have actually at least shown a little spirit to the English speaking community and added a single sentence in English to the introduction. There were two players who did this and without any secret agreements before the election like Ezra had, they managed to get almost as many votes, a little more or a little less than that. The English speaking community didn't know of this agreement and you can't depend on them to vote for somebody who only writes in Spanish and thus signals that they can't communicate with them in any form.

Why have there been no less than seven candidates that were pure Spanish-speaking players that only wrote in Spanish, by the way, if the Spanish community were all backing up Ezra? If they wouldn't have taken away voting options and votes from Ezra, then it would have been easy for the Spanish community alone to win the election. But apparently that community is not a unity themselves.