No flash

Brakmarian Government
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-02-05
posté September 27, 2013, 18:14:17 | #1
Brakmarian Government
Brakmarian Government 27/09/2013 - 10/10/2013

Introduction

Hello to everyone, Kassidy here.
Today I've been elected as Governor of Brakmar, so in this little introduction, firstly I wanna thank everybody who's put trust on me, I'll not disappoint you. This is the first time for me as a leader of Nation, but I'm optimist and I guess that with all the Government and all of you, we can make Brakmar a better place; as I already said, this is the first time for me and I'm open to any suggestions from all of you. That could help the Nation.
First of all, I wanna show you the Government, I don't want just Antima's members, so everyone can pm me in game or post here a request, I'll often control it. The people that are already in Gov are competent and they wanna work hard for the Nation. I will updating the Government list every time a new member join in it, let's see;

Vice Governor
Shin Shin To
Head Guard Galaretka
Army General Cervellodiyop
Weather Engineer Nokorin
Treasurer Dashey
Challenger Eimeric
Ecologist Niamh

So now let's see the critical point about my elections's program;

Broken Machines

I've done a list of the last broken machines in Brakmar. Thanks to the excellent workdone by previous Governors there are only a few that still need to be fixed;
Martial Path
  • Long-distance weapons forge (134/200 Hazel Planks) [7;-4] FIXED
  • Kitchen (0/200 Hazel Planks) [8;0] FIXED
  • Kitchen (50/200 Hazel Planks) [7;-3] FIXED
Sidimote Moors
  • Close-combat weapons forge (36/200 Hazel Planks) [2;-23] FIXED
  • Kama Minting Machine (81/200 Hazel Planks) [-1;-20] FIXED
Flask Garden
  • Close combat weapons forge (10/200 Hazel Planks) [-3;10] FIXED
Mr M's Lands
  • Close combat weapons forge (100/200) [-2;-8] FIXED

Total 1052 Hazel Planks (3156 Hazel Wood) needed.
We wanna fix all by ourselves, but if you wanna help us we accept donations from everyone, thank you for an eventual support; this is just a list of work that we wanna do for support the nation and that I want to show you.

Ecosystem and Nation's Bonuses

• Now that nation's bonuses r easier to maintain than before (after game's changes), our government wanna promote the biodiversity in Brakmar, in order to support especially who has gathering professions at low/medium lvl, we want to make available more variety of resources as possible, according to the level of each area. Our ecologist are still working for do this.
  • Mr M's Lands; we wanna maintain the passivity on gobbal in this territory, 'coz lower lvl player can make Cp easier and faster.
  • We'll keep off protection on molluskies in Gnashville, so lower lvl player can fight there and take experience.

For the moment, it's all, I'll do my best in this period, and I hope that all of u can have a great time with me and my Government as Leader. I repeat that I'm opened to any suggestions, if u have any problems contact me or any member of Gov with private message, we will help you as we can.

News: Today we had found a new bot in Gnashville; Enutrof lvl 2 with miner lvl 60 took lead always with the same course. We had talk to him in public and private chat, challenge him 2 times and he stuck or died. I report it with a screen of the event.
We had report other 2 bots in these day, if someone see them, send me a private message on game or answer here in this post.
Best regards -Kass

This post has been edited by AsunaKotomi - October 11, 2013, 11:52:11.
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-07-16
posté September 27, 2013, 21:25:44 | #2
Pretty nice, I hope things go smoothly, although I am not looking forward to the overpopulation of Kraloves that will be in Gnashville once you take off the Mollusky protection off and I know you nor your Ecologist can keep watch on that 24/7, sure other people can come and fix it to help the nation out but NOT everyone is willing to volunteer.

Good luck on your mandate, I will be willing to help you whenever you need it and whenever I am available.

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-06-15
posté September 29, 2013, 02:47:28 | #3
Congratulation, Kas...do your best ^^ -Hyb

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté October 03, 2013, 00:25:31 | #4
Most of the machines are fixed now. /o/ || currently working on the last two :3

posté October 03, 2013, 12:00:20 | #5
Everything is fixed now, all the broken machines are working
We are waiting answer about the 2 account's bot that I report to admins, enjoy game Brakmar!
-Kass

Elections have been started, and I'm there, I'll work hard like I've done in this period with all the gov
Attention: There's someone who likes destroy the ecosystem of all nation (a Cra) , today he was sent in prison, but he knows like everybody, the jail's bug (heaven bag - teleport of Almanax temple). So now he's free again. Please pay attention, if someone see him, pm me (or Hybridgear or Katanie) or other members of my gov; thank you.
-Kass

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-06-15
posté October 09, 2013, 15:35:10 | #6
Yeah we're searching for that outlaw too, please contact us or arrest him if you see it -Hyb

posté October 11, 2013, 13:37:00 | #7
Brakmarian Government 11/10/2013 - 25/10/2013

Introduction
Hi everyone, I wanna thank all of you for trust in me again, I'm really happy about this I don't wanna disappoint ya, I'll work hard for our Nation with my government, we wanna make ur game experience the best of all; for this reason I decided to replace 2 position of gov (Head Guard and Army General), if someone wanna take part, pm me in game or answer here in this post, with the name of character, I'll contact u in game (we want -obviously- active ppl for helping us with nation)
So, let's see the new Government:

Vice Governor: Sleziron (Shin Shin To)
Head Guard: Epyon
Army General: Old Jumper
Weather Engineer: Nokorin
Treasurer: Dashey
Challenger: Eimeric
Ecologist: Niamh

In the other mandate, we had fix all the broken machines, we had keep off the protection on molluskies in Gnashville for a better game experience (gain more exp for low lvl players), and we made our best for keep nation's bonuses alive, we wanna continue in this way.
So for the moment, we wanna organize a pvp tournament in Martial Path, maybe for the next week, I'll write here all the rule about it

Attention: Admins answer me about the 2 account's bot, they'll take measures as soon as possible; if u see other bots contact me (Kassidy or Crataegus Oxycantha) or other member of gov.

For the moment is all, enjoy game Brakmar! For any issues contact me in game :3

This post has been edited by AsunaKotomi - October 20, 2013, 20:16:40.
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2013-10-31
posté November 06, 2013, 09:38:04 | #8
I'm an utter newbie, but I wanted to let you know that I am very impressed by your posts in this thread. If this is indicative of all Brakmar governors, then I'm very happy about my choice of nation. Otherwise, if it's just you that does stuff/overviews like this: great work!

It's nice to see people put so much thought into what's essentially a game  

posté November 08, 2013, 17:18:53 | #9
Brakmarian Government 8/11/2013 - 22/11/2013

Introduction

Hello to everyone, thank for trust in me another time, this is my 4th mandate that i'm going to do, and I wanna work hard like I've done in all the others mandate.
First of all, I wanna tell to you, that we need a new trasurer, 'coz the last one leave the game for personal issues and also Weather Engineer and Ecologist; everyone can partecipate, but we need active people, helping us with nation's bonuses and other problems that will be implemented with 12th november's hotfix.
This is the government (maybe it can has others changes):

Vice Governor: Sleziron
Head Guard: Epyon
Army General: Old Jumper
Weather Engineer: Xor The Mechromancer
Treasurer:
Challenger: Eimeric
Ecologist: Awiti

If someone wanna join in it, just reply here or contact me in game (Kassidy or Crataegus Oxycantha).

Now I wanna talk about the mainly point of this post: war.
In agreement with the other 3 Nations, we decide to make war of 3 days, to allow people to gain Soldier title and costume; we recognize that this situation are producing a lot of problems in game, but I have to say that after a whole period of peace (4 months I guess) 3 days of war aren't so huge. With 12th november's hotfix, gain soldier title will be more difficult, this is the reason why, we decide to make this war so quickly, however, we didn't give ya warning about it, and personally, I'm really sorry. For this reason, me and my Government decide to finish war this evening, so gamers can play in peace in the weekend. Instead, the ppl who wants war, had 2 days of war; this is a way to make happy both part. I'm sorry about the issues that this war brings to you, just be patience 'til this evening.

Other news will be implemented after 12th november's hotfix, pay attention to this post to stay informed.
For any issues pm me in game or add a reply in this post
Best Regards -Kass

This post has been edited by AsunaKotomi - November 11, 2013, 15:20:32.
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-10-29
posté November 08, 2013, 20:14:07 | #10
As i told you ingame i will vote against you in upcoming election (votes for not connected with you competitors).

I have access to 5 accounts. Good thing is most chars are brakmarian. I alsko created new chars and made them all brak. Atm im farming CPs on them to give them vote right. I hope 20 votes is enugh to not let you win again.

Nothing personal Kass. I will do it with every Brak governor who turn my nation into war.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-07-08
posté November 08, 2013, 21:02:32 | #11

Quote (necromatron @ 08 November 2013 20:14) *
As i told you ingame i will vote against you in upcoming election (votes for not connected with you competitors).

I have access to 5 accounts. Good thing is most chars are brakmarian. I alsko created new chars and made them all brak. Atm im farming CPs on them to give them vote right. I hope 20 votes is enugh to not let you win again.

Nothing personal Kass. I will do it with every Brak governor who turn my nation into war.
Stop.stop.At first-it was war with all nations right+Kassidy DIDN'T begin to this war.So i don't see reason for negative opinion.

This post has been edited by Erylane2596 - November 08, 2013, 21:03:13.
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-06-29
posté November 08, 2013, 21:04:13 | #12

Man,Kassidy not started a war and we cant stop it on this moment . Just wait one day and it will end

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2007-03-27
posté November 08, 2013, 23:10:33 | #13
The war was indeed decided upon by the Governments of all of the nations. Also as mentioned, this was to give people a chance to obtain the Soldier title while it's still possible (or a lot easier). Kassidy shouldn't be blamed for this in particular.

It was interrupted a day earlier though due to circumstances, mainly in Bonta.

-Xx Rayne, Governor of Amakna

posté November 09, 2013, 05:40:57 | #14

Quote (necromatron @ 08 November 2013 20:14) *

Some people.. just have WAY too much free time.

and not to mention, too narrow-minded also. dang. what to expect from THAT guild

ps. go fix your own nation buff plox. since you talk like you're an almighty and all-knowing omnipotent being :'D I would like to see you try~

- Nokowin c;

This post has been edited by Ichiechiechie - November 09, 2013, 05:45:16.
posté November 09, 2013, 10:40:26 | #15

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 09 November 2013 05:40) *
and not to mention, too narrow-minded also. dang. what to expect from THAT guild

It's too low to answer.

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 09 November 2013 05:40) *
Some people.. just have WAY too much free time.

ps. go fix your own nation buff plox. since you talk like you're an almighty and all-knowing omnipotent being :'D I would like to see you try~

- Nokowin c;

Hmm... you are wrong. I don't have too much time.
I don't have time to run cause i cannot use drago.
I don't have time to invite ppl through neutral chars.
I don't have time for pvp i don't want.

Usually i have only few hours a day to play wakfu. Governors decision wasted my time.

I'm not almighty or omnipotent. As brak citizen i did a lot for my nation starting in Phil's era. Cleaning mines, killing outlaws and ecoterrorists, reporting mining bots.

I never used this broken voting technique before but this time i decide others hear my voice. That's all.

posté November 09, 2013, 11:17:10 | #16
U r doing all of this just for this reason? Do u know what me and my Government have done for Brakmar? In almost 2 months of mandate we have fix all the broken machines in all Brakmar, fixing eco when it needs and when ecoterrorist destroy it, reporting bots to admins with screen and I have listened all the ppl that ask me help. A lot of players ask for war in private chat, but anyone react like u. 4 months of peace and u r doing this just for 2 days of war. R u kidding me? I'm really disappointed, maybe all the we've done for Brakmar isn't enough for you.
I just wanna thank all my friends (2 of them member of my gov) for supporting me and also Rayne for her comment, I'm totally done..
-Kass

This post has been edited by AsunaKotomi - November 09, 2013, 11:18:17.
posté November 09, 2013, 12:09:25 | #17
*insert Minchi8 snorts here*

This post has been edited by Ichiechiechie - November 09, 2013, 13:10:03.
Reason for edit : Kassi told me not to, so I'm gonna be a good girl and follow her c:
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2005-07-09
posté November 09, 2013, 17:34:14 | #18

Quote (necromatron @ 09 November 2013 10:40) *
Hmm... you are wrong. I don't have too much time.
I don't have time to run cause i cannot use drago.
I don't have time to invite ppl through neutral chars.
I don't have time for pvp i don't want.

Usually i have only few hours a day to play wakfu. Governors decision wasted my time.

I'm not almighty or omnipotent. As brak citizen i did a lot for my nation starting in Phil's era. Cleaning mines, killing outlaws and ecoterrorists, reporting mining bots.

I never used this broken voting technique before but this time i decide others hear my voice. That's all.
Wow, this is the most greedy thing I've ever heard.

I want to be governor because I, I, I, I, I.

íts not a broken technique, its a flaw for the greedy. If you can't become governor by gaining the love of the citizens, you don't deserve it.

posté November 09, 2013, 18:52:57 | #19
Pidgeon its hard to undst your post.

I talked with Kass ingane, Now everything is clear. He/she has my full support.

This post has been edited by necromatron - November 09, 2013, 18:57:13.
posté November 09, 2013, 21:38:01 | #20
Yeah, I've talked with Grind this afternoon in game, he said to me that he's apologized the war makes him angry like other ppl i guess. He helped me a lot today and he's a really good person There were some misunderstandings xD

In the next days I'll update this post with other important news and the list of ppl who r helping Brakmar as they can.
Thanks to everyone, I'm really glad about this :')