Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Outlaws ,eco terror and Game rules protecting criminals
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté October 11, 2013, 18:27:39 | #1
Outlaws ,eco terror and Game rules protecting criminals For last two weeks we have problem in Bonta and other nations with guy totally ruining ecosystem . He is cutting all the wood and herbs and not replanting, he doing this with 3 accounts at once .
We cant do anything than chasing him and killing, he doesnt care about anything we r saying and says
"I dont do anything against the rules" and then he simply coming back

Well maybe he doesnt do anything against the rules because there are no rules he could be carefull about .

I suggest u ankama to get rid of option with jail breaking, Arrested outlaws should not be able to leave jaill even they have -1CP . This should make people aware about the consequentions of their actions and teach some respect

Governor of Bonta from Remington

This post has been edited by Batmanoman - October 13, 2013, 19:35:49.
Winged Eradicator * Member Since 2010-02-27
posté October 11, 2013, 18:55:40 | #2
Any one who walks around with an outlaw symbol over their head gives every one the "We can attack you with no percussions". So outlaws tend to be jerks. Although there are some exceptions. Question have you tried talking with this outlaw? Or did you go straight to brute force and poor socializing?

-Manyfaces Outlaw on nox

posté October 11, 2013, 19:02:59 | #3
ofcourse I did -,-

posté October 11, 2013, 19:07:48 | #4
Nothing I can suggest for you besides save up seeds and replant then.They need to develop the outlaw system.

posté October 11, 2013, 19:11:39 | #5
replanting is like feeding him....

posté October 11, 2013, 19:16:40 | #6
I can almost promise you he most likely isn't after the resources. Or he'd only harvest a large amount of a few types to turn around for profit. If he's clear cutting he's either farming -cp for the outlaw ranks or he's provoking a response.

This post has been edited by Manyfaces - October 11, 2013, 19:18:06.
posté October 11, 2013, 19:27:59 | #7
he says he is roleplaying outlaw in game... But this is hell dammn annoying

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2012-02-26
posté October 11, 2013, 19:36:27 | #8
This is something you just have to wait out. He's not doing anything wrong. Eventually this period of activity will stop sooner or later. Continue to keep your bonuses up, you just have to keep a more watchful eye.

If anything bontans who actually care about the bonuses will try and stop him to lessen your burden.

--Skai
Ecologist of Amakna, Nox

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-06-16
posté October 11, 2013, 19:45:15 | #9
Actually, he won't stop.
He told me "i have alredy destroyed amakna, bonta, brakmar and sufokia...waiting for them to replant"
Now...i'm a patient man...but if i see this...I become angry just a little bit.

This post has been edited by [MOD]Moon - October 13, 2013, 19:24:26.
Reason for edit : Removed URL.
Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2012-02-26
posté October 11, 2013, 19:58:00 | #10
He'll have to stop eventually. It's up to all your governments to stay strong and fight this criminal.

posté October 11, 2013, 20:03:25 | #11
We r fighting him for two weeks or even longer...
He got kicked from his guild for this , I dont know what else to do...

posté October 11, 2013, 20:06:26 | #12
Same here.
But he wont stop until someone fix the prison bug...

This post has been edited by HybridGear - October 11, 2013, 20:08:14.
posté October 11, 2013, 20:08:57 | #13
Someday I will hunt every single person who is in good relations with him and say
"I am roleplaying The Punisher in this game" seriously

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-01-11
posté October 11, 2013, 20:11:04 | #14
There are always people like this and being governor means having to put up with these people that may normally fall off the radar to you. As a governor this shows people how you handle situations and how good you are at handling them. Just remember that not everything has a perfect answer, and many choices come with a cost and you must decide what is most valuable to you; are you looking for your citizens approval, do you care how people view you, do you care about doing what is best for the nation, are you just looking to send a message, or are you trying to just change the game itself? I know it might sound crazy since you have failed to do so as a governor, but I bet there are ways of handling this person, I have been gov a handful of times having to deal with many people like this and you need to use different methods for different types of people, after all this is part of the job you signed up for! Good luck to you, your server, and your nation.

posté October 11, 2013, 20:16:45 | #15
well I accept tips so xD
I can wait for him to stop forever anyway u.u
But at least fix the prison bug woudn't be bad at all.

This post has been edited by HybridGear - October 11, 2013, 20:18:19.
posté October 11, 2013, 20:25:05 | #16
I cant even count the numbers of how many were I in Government, this is my 4th mandate in a row as Governor . I had to face many problems, like troublemakers, wars , bad relations between nations, eco bugs machines fixing but this guy is simply unstopable because there are no more radical ways I can use...

This post has been edited by Batmanoman - October 11, 2013, 20:26:02.
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2013-05-10
posté October 11, 2013, 21:46:23 | #17
Kinda sounds like fun xD

This would never happen in the french server, tons of people would replant immediately, and he'd get aggro'd quite quickly too. Another drawback of playing in empty servers.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2007-06-22
posté October 11, 2013, 21:48:41 | #18

Quote (Manyfaces @ 11 October 2013 18:55) *
Any one who walks around with an outlaw symbol over their head gives every one the "We can attack you with no percussions". So outlaws tend to be jerks. Although there are some exceptions. Question have you tried talking with this outlaw? Or did you go straight to brute force and poor socializing?

-Manyfaces Outlaw on nox

Quote (Batmanoman @ 11 October 2013 19:02) *
ofcourse I did -,-
Well no.. first time you attacked me straight up and actually ganged me with a 2v1 and then wanted to talk after killing.
And by talking it was mostly you saying Stop now or ill keep killing you, your guild members & anyone who talks to you.

Quote (Batmanoman @ 11 October 2013 20:03) *
We r fighting him for two weeks or even longer...
He got kicked from his guild for this , I dont know what else to do...

And i left the guild to make an outlaw guild Jail Breaker, so that people didn't keep thinking they would just make connections like same guild lets attack. because not everyone in my previous guild where interesting in pvp, competing, outlaws etc. so it wouldn't have been fair on them.

Oh also if anyone else enjoys playing the outlaw on Remington give Kmatts-Bow a pm if you want to join outlaw guild.

Also i do have some standards, If someone is actively farming one of the patches of resources i leave them alone to do their thing, and if someone is just standing next to a bunch i usually ask if they actually using them. So the only resources i target are ones that are abandoned and nobody is currently harvesting/growing.

~Kmatt~

This post has been edited by kmattt - October 11, 2013, 21:51:40.
posté October 11, 2013, 22:36:32 | #19
Shik complaining about annoying player breaking the law, irony at it's best

I wish the outlaw system would be better though. Outlaws cant do much except destroying eco and killing people, and since death has no meaning in wakfu because we dont lose anything, its pointless. There is also not much reward for catching the outlaw...

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-19
posté October 11, 2013, 22:54:31 | #20
i may be biased.... but it feels like the op is whining. You are the gov this is your job to deal with these things. I play as an outlaw and ive said it on another post regarding pvp that people treat you awful. Now i read this and its just like every other person who attacks me while im just standing there minding my own bismith. They then loose then bring their guild or friends and just make me seem like i go around attacking or doing massive eco terrorism *only when i feel like it or need something*. Point im more able to believe this outlaw and his statements than yours because ive meet a ton of people like you attacking me.

That aside im going to say one thing. YOU ARE THE GOV THIS IS YOUR ROLE TO FIX THINGS DONT COMPLAIN CAUSE YOUR JOB IS HARD QQ IS ALL I HEAR FROM THIS.

This post has been edited by [MOD]Moon - October 13, 2013, 19:31:22.
Reason for edit : No baiting!