Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

Current Political state in Bonta, The state of affairs in Bonta and the inactivity of the Council
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-11-02
posté December 06, 2013, 22:59:19 | #1
Current Political state in Bonta Hello, I'm making this thread to open up a discussion regarding any current and previous governors of Bonta in the server Remington.

To be honest, there is a complete lack of proper governing and ecological and economical management of Bonta. Now, I've missed the previous election and had no say in the current change of governor, (7/12/13) and I think it seems a tad dodgy.

For example, the council member in charge of the ecology, has done things to prevent 'extinction' so to speak, but there's a lack of consistant management. Right now, the Arachees in the Thicket of Yurbut are overflowing and they remain a protected species. Not to mention the fact that said council member having 80%+ stasis to begin with being a little fishy.

but that's just my two cents in the matter, what I want to know is how we could organize and consolidate a proper governing system to keep Bonta up to the standards of the other nations.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-01-22
posté December 06, 2013, 23:18:15 | #2
Be more clear plz !

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-12-02
posté December 06, 2013, 23:39:34 | #3

Quote (RadioBug @ 06 December 2013 22:59) *
For example, the council member in charge of the ecology, has done things to prevent 'extinction' so to speak, but there's a lack of consistant management. Right now, the Arachees in the Thicket of Yurbut are overflowing and they remain a protected species.

I am not here to defend the current government but I know the reasoning to the protection on the Arachnees.
If the Arachnee population falls too low then the Treechnids will start to plant themselves thus making the area unbalanced, For people who maybe do not wish to keep a constant maintenance system going will protect the species so they will never fall below the auto planting point and keeping the nation happy with its full 15% air and 15% earth damage from Thicket.
Bad thing about this is: Lower levels will not be able to level on Arachnees and people who may need to farm them for mats will have to look elsewhere.

- Zoeduhu

Community Helper * Member Since 2005-08-28
posté December 07, 2013, 00:02:21 | #4
I have had a small part of many of the Bonta governments mostly under Zoeduhu and Arachi who are both in my guild. During these time the eco-system were kept in very good order.

During the past few months there was actually an outlaw guild with eco-terrorist also earlier this week there was a single eco-terrorist perhaps this may be what you saw if there was any lack on bonta governments system work. As if you go to bed, then wake up and everything is all unbalanced sometimes it can take a while to fix it.

I am not defending the current government however the election results was very close winning by 6 votes. Also it is not uncommon for a governor to win a few mandates in a row.

Wakfu & Stasis are merely a representation of what you have currently been up to and no way near a true reflection of you actions towards the eco-system be they positive or negative. For example some of those eco-terrorist from a few months ago were over planting tree in ToY so whoever fixed it would then be massively stasis. As they know its a mere representation and may well need to fix it countless times they might not have been bothered to go planting tons of stuff to become Wakfu again just to look "good".

Quote (RadioBug @ 2013-12-06 22:59:19)but that's just my two cents in the matter, what I want to know is how we could organize and consolidate a proper governing system to keep Bonta up to the standards of the other nations.
If your last point was about organising the eco-system then I believe I have thoroughly answered you.
If you was talking in a broad sense of government then as Cloudi said could you be more precise and expand your answer.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-11-02
posté December 07, 2013, 01:35:17 | #5

Quote (RoboTrigger @ 06 December 2013 23:39) *

Quote (RadioBug @ 06 December 2013 22:59) *
For example, the council member in charge of the ecology, has done things to prevent 'extinction' so to speak, but there's a lack of consistant management. Right now, the Arachees in the Thicket of Yurbut are overflowing and they remain a protected species.

I am not here to defend the current government but I know the reasoning to the protection on the Arachnees.
If the Arachnee population falls too low then the Treechnids will start to plant themselves thus making the area unbalanced, For people who maybe do not wish to keep a constant maintenance system going will protect the species so they will never fall below the auto planting point and keeping the nation happy with its full 15% air and 15% earth damage from Thicket.
Bad thing about this is: Lower levels will not be able to level on Arachnees and people who may need to farm them for mats will have to look elsewhere.

- Zoeduhu

Quote (JerryDB @ 07 December 2013 00:02) *
I have had a small part of many of the Bonta governments mostly under Zoeduhu and Arachi who are both in my guild. During these time the eco-system were kept in very good order.

During the past few months there was actually an outlaw guild with eco-terrorist also earlier this week there was a single eco-terrorist perhaps this may be what you saw if there was any lack on bonta governments system work. As if you go to bed, then wake up and everything is all unbalanced sometimes it can take a while to fix it.

I am not defending the current government however the election results was very close winning by 6 votes. Also it is not uncommon for a governor to win a few mandates in a row.

Wakfu & Stasis are merely a representation of what you have currently been up to and no way near a true reflection of you actions towards the eco-system be they positive or negative. For example some of those eco-terrorist from a few months ago were over planting tree in ToY so whoever fixed it would then be massively stasis. As they know its a mere representation and may well need to fix it countless times they might not have been bothered to go planting tons of stuff to become Wakfu again just to look "good".

Quote (RadioBug @ 2013-12-06 22:59:19)but that's just my two cents in the matter, what I want to know is how we could organize and consolidate a proper governing system to keep Bonta up to the standards of the other nations.
If your last point was about organising the eco-system then I believe I have thoroughly answered you.
If you was talking in a broad sense of government then as Cloudi said could you be more precise and expand your answer.

Thanks for clarifying those things, I wasn't aware the treechs planted themselves, though I've seen other mobs do just that. I had a misunderstanding about the 'inactivit', as Cloudi himself contacted me and answered some of the questions I had. What happened for me was I contacted the previous person in charge for animals and couldn't find him in any way. Regardless, I withdraw my previous statement regarding the current goverment, the reason for this being I just spent a good few minutes talking to the Bontarian council and it seemed like they were trying all they could to keep the eco in balance.

Not withstanding that Cloudi and I were just planting bliblis in Kara just to even things out.

Again, thank you guys for clearing things up