Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Brakmarian Government (Jan 3 - Jan 17) '14
Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté January 03, 2014, 08:06:15 | #1
Brakmarian Government (Jan 3 - Jan 17) '14
Thank you for electing me for this mandate, dear Brakmarians. As you can see up there, I wasn't expecting this.
*I feel some alts trolled me* AAAA JUMPER WHY TAT, I wasn't serious OTL T-T now I'll have to be
I was expecting Shinohara to keep running, I'm kind of sad that he/she stopped~

As an introduction and a little background about me, a few people know me, I am from Damn Snoofles, and I've worked for both Brakmar and Sufokia governments over the past few months - Mostly to support the eco-management of these two nations. I am not much of a drama-seeker nor a loud socialite events organizer, and have been cleanly managing a guild for some time now, so please bear with me. ;-; Be warned that I will not entertain anything that sparks any drama interest as I clearly hate it. ^^; || I'll cut the drama short anyways and list down what I plan to achieve/work on for the next two weeks of the new year *flails*

Stabilize the Ecology within the nation areas and maintain the Nation Buff

This has always been a given, I think it goes without saying and is very self-explanatory that we'd like to keep our Nation bad-assed rocking as it ever is with the fiery nation bonuses we get. I wouldn't exactly call it pretty x)

The only ever issue with Brakmarian soil is Gnashville, with kraloves overpopulating this area quite fast, but that can be easily controlled without the need of protecting the Mollusks. A helping and concerned citizen is always welcome to go out of their way to support the stabilization of these areas.

Edit: The protection on Mollusks in Gnashville has been lifted. It will be under probation to determine if its still necessary to protect them or not. Mid-levels may now farm the area again, enjoy!

Brakmarian Market Movement

It has always been a pressing issue that the Brakmarian trade-brigdes are often quite deserted. Aiming to create a lively market atmosphere in Martial Path is quite ambitious and drastically impossible to achieve in the span of only two weeks. So, I'd like to promote a movement for Brakmarians (and even Non-Brakmarians) to place their bags in the Brakmar Village Market Place as a start. Hopefully, this will be a good push to get more people to visit the proud trade bridges of Brakmar.

The G-team! *lolwat*

Recruiting lovely and hard working people, dedicated to Serve Brakmar!
PM me or Amazoness Queen if you're interested

• Vice Governor - Amazoness Queen (Damn Snoofles)
  • Head Guard - Eimeric (Lonely Wolves)
  • Army General - Xor-Eax-Eax (The Turntech Assknights)
  • Weather Engineer - Old Jumper (Sacred Light) *wink wink*
  • Treasurer - Kawakubo (Sacred Light)
  • Challenger - Niamh (Antima)
  • Ecologist - Milkie (La Guilde)

Comments, Complains, Suggestions, Issues, Trolls, Bananas, Stalags, Etc.
PM away to me or any government member online
Or simply leave a comment here.

Thank you for your time! Have a good day~
Rock and roll, Brakmar!

- Nokorin, Reckless Governor of Brakmar

This post has been edited by Ichiechiechie - January 08, 2014, 18:42:51.
Reason for edit : lots of stuff to edit. I am a bad writer. yeap. /flails/
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-08-08
posté January 03, 2014, 09:16:59 | #2
Good evening everyone; I'm Amazoness Queen, I've been appointed as the Vice-Governor of Brakmar. I look forward to working with you all in maintaining our wonderful nation. ^^

I will be working closely with Nokorin and will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have. If you have something you'd like me to pass on to the Nokorin; I will be more than happy to log your message and pass it on as soon as possible. Helping the community is my main goal, I adore the community Wakfu has grown slowly over the years and I'm happy to be part of it.

I look forward to speaking with you all; complaints, suggestion and questions are all welcome.

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2013-10-31
posté January 03, 2014, 12:22:21 | #3

The only ever issue with Brakmarian soil is Gnashville, with kraloves overpopulating this area quite fast, but that can be easily controlled without the need of protecting the Mollusks. A helping and concerned citizen is always welcome to go out of their way to support the stabilization of these areas.

How exactly -do- we balance this population? How do you prevent Kraloves from over-spawning? I'd love to help with it.

I wont volunteer for any official positions, I'm busy enough as it is. But you know me: I'm constantly puttering about Pabong Fields and Moarning wood to maintain those levels.

This post has been edited by Kaitenzushi - January 03, 2014, 12:22:47.
posté January 03, 2014, 12:48:58 | #4

Quote (Kaitenzushi @ 03 January 2014 12:22) *

How exactly -do- we balance this population? How do you prevent Kraloves from over-spawning? I'd love to help with it.

I wont volunteer for any official positions, I'm busy enough as it is. But you know me: I'm constantly puttering about Pabong Fields and Moarning wood to maintain those levels.

Your efforts are greatly appreciated, Weena
The issue with Kraloves in Gnashville is similar to the overpopulation of treechnids in Emelka and Yurbut, they spawn pretty fast whenever there is available 'space' to fill within that area. The only solution to this so far is to get the Mollusks' population to ideally around 600-700 +/-, this relieves us from trouble of having the Kralove population above maximum.

Although, note that lifting the protection off Mollusks will require concerned citizens to keep an eye on Gnashville once in a while, but I think this is the way it should be done rather than restricting mid-levels from being able to farm exp there.

I hope my explanation from above was of some help to you.

This post has been edited by Ichiechiechie - January 03, 2014, 12:49:59.
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2013-10-31
posté January 03, 2014, 14:27:57 | #5
Does planting certain herbs or trees, or other stuff also help in controling the out-of-control stuff? I believe in Bonta on keeps the trees in check by planting herbs.

posté January 03, 2014, 14:31:06 | #6

Quote (Kaitenzushi @ 03 January 2014 14:27) *
Does planting certain herbs or trees, or other stuff also help in controling the out-of-control stuff? I believe in Bonta on keeps the trees in check by planting herbs.

Yes, bio-diversity helps a lot ^^ This is how we manage to limit the Chafers in Sidimote moores. Since we cannot plant Stalagmotes on the same areas as where the Chafers are, planting flowers and trees helps control this.