I was expecting Shinohara to keep running, I'm kind of sad that he/she stopped~
As an introduction and a little background about me, a few people know me, I am from Damn Snoofles, and I've worked for both Brakmar and Sufokia governments over the past few months - Mostly to support the eco-management of these two nations. I am not much of a drama-seeker nor a loud socialite events organizer, and have been cleanly managing a guild for some time now, so please bear with me. ;-; Be warned that I will not entertain anything that sparks any drama interest as I clearly hate it. ^^; || I'll cut the drama short anyways and list down what I plan to achieve/work on for the next two weeks of the new year *flails*
Edit: The protection on Mollusks in Gnashville has been lifted. It will be under probation to determine if its still necessary to protect them or not. Mid-levels may now farm the area again, enjoy!
PM me or Amazoness Queen if you're interested
- Vice Governor - Amazoness Queen (Damn Snoofles)
- Head Guard - Eimeric (Lonely Wolves)
- Army General - Xor-Eax-Eax (The Turntech Assknights)
- Weather Engineer - Old Jumper (Sacred Light)
- Treasurer - Kawakubo (Sacred Light)
- Challenger - Niamh (Antima)
- Ecologist - Milkie (La Guilde)
Comments, Complains, Suggestions, Issues, Trolls, Bananas, Stalags, Etc.
Or simply leave a comment here.
Rock and roll, Brakmar!
- Nokorin, Reckless Governor of Brakmar
This post has been edited by Ichiechiechie - December 05, 2016, 19:38:52.