Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Amakna, this damned broken place.
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-05-13
posté March 03, 2014, 01:21:40 | #1
Amakna, this damned broken place. Ok guys, Bersa is at is third mandate and emelka is totally broken.

Right now as i'm speaking someone as reaped out all the plants from their ordivary 1000-1400 to less then 400 and the treechnid are going rampants.

You all know that bersa is doing nothing from the day one of wakfu. Apart for alt voting.
We were blessed with Rayne, this marvelous girl that took everything on her shoulderand make amakna shine. Now Rayne is gone because she probably has something better to do in real life.
She tried to pass the governent on Sisma, but sisma is a hot headed guy who do not like to talk whit idiots, so no more sisma.

And now we have nothing.

The ecosystem in amakna is mantained by a bunch of people volunterring to keep their earth damage high. But you know what? They're not the majority of earth characters. The majority of the earth chara simply goes to brakmar, because actually brakmar at least have a governor doing something.

So, tonight i will not replant over one thousand plants in emelka to keep control of treechnids with my buddies, and i will not do it tomorrow nor i will do it again as long as bersa is the governor of amakna.

Last election i voted for arachi because he was a great man working under Rayne but, seriously, what are you doing Arachi? Do you know why rayne was so succesfull? It was not because she was great at wakfu. Instead, she was a total noob. She did great because she was lively.

Every time an election was set she did like it was her first election. She contacted people, trow party in amakna, made alliances with amakna's major guild and like.

But i did not hear of you calling for my guild (unusual italians) who was once one of the greatest guild of amakna and one of the major supporter of rayne. Well, we are no more one of the greatest guild of amakna because we are scattered through nations. Now we are simply one of the greatest guild.

Have you tried to make alliances with some other big guild? Like, dunno, jabberstuck, signature, fortuna major?
I'm talking to you because you are the only serious person who tried running for governement in the last month. But anyone will do.

Seriously, i'm tired of fixing the eco without getting baked up by a governemt, an eco squad or something like that.

I didn't had time to be active part of the past rayne governments and i dont neither have time to run for governor and reunite amakna, but this is really something someone has to do.

There is seriously no one out there with enough balls to shatter the few alts of bersa and take the rusting crown of rayne?

If someone want to do something, do it.
Contact people.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-12-08
posté March 03, 2014, 04:45:27 | #2
ehhhnn Arachi is female. ...

anyway:
I do agree with you, You all need a strong leader for Amakna one who is prepared to work with the citizens to at least keep the eco issues under control.
It is a shame the current Amaknian gov doesn't seem to care much for his/her nation as much as some others do and sees their nation status as a fashion accessory and it gets people very angry (they also never reply to messages... or from my experience with trying to talk to them anyway aha ).
and I've heard this a lot before: "You do not need to be gov/eco/vice to repair the ecosystem." true but people would rather have someone who at least tried to help sat in the politics tab, correct?

I for one find Arachi to be a very good leader and a dedicated one at that since she worked for me in the past and was my replacement when I had to take a break for a mandate or two a while back.
I was heart broken when she left Bonta to join Amakna to work with Rayne since I lost an amazing vice but I hoped to see her help hugely and she does try.

I have heard she plans to really try next mandate to rack up support but it is not just her who needs to shout, other people will need to lend a hand if they want to see change in your nation.
Sometimes we all feel disheartened by the elections by accepting defeat before it has even ended.
We will see, I say contact her and talk with her... she is one to support.

I hope to see Amakna shine once again.

- Zoeduhu

posté March 03, 2014, 18:18:40 | #3
As I was saying previously - we need unified campaign against Bersa to support Arachi. We need to make ppl vote same way like they did it for Rayne. Right now they don't wan't to.
~Poetesse.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-12-14
posté March 03, 2014, 22:04:26 | #4
I am quite a shy person, and as much as I do try and be friendly and social I was unsure of who to approach to try and gather support in the elections, I did ask a few of my friends a few who are guild leaders or higher ups. (but I do understand I could have done more and am trying to do now)

I have also been trying to come up with a new-ish event idea to try and get peoples support but I have been quite over-whelmed with college the last week but I have time now ^ ^

I'm happy to talk with anyone who wants to team up against Bersa and is happy to have me as the face of that Gov Team

Arachi~

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-06-14
posté March 04, 2014, 01:27:13 | #5
we need you Arachi...we need someone who really love Amakna by their heart Q_Q

let us fight againts Bersa!!

posté March 04, 2014, 14:01:25 | #6

Quote (AwkwardPillow @ 03 March 2014 22:04) *
I am quite a shy person, and as much as I do try and be friendly and social I was unsure of who to approach to try and gather support in the elections, I did ask a few of my friends a few who are guild leaders or higher ups. (but I do understand I could have done more and am trying to do now)

I have also been trying to come up with a new-ish event idea to try and get peoples support but I have been quite over-whelmed with college the last week but I have time now ^ ^

I'm happy to talk with anyone who wants to team up against Bersa and is happy to have me as the face of that Gov Team

Arachi~
You can count on me, Arachi, I was helping Rayne in her government time with advice and other things, though never was in government myself (though was offered the position couple times). Also I can help if needed to call up some people for voting.
~Poetesse

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2007-12-03
posté March 05, 2014, 22:37:11 | #7
Пока вам пинка под зад не дашь вы не зашевелитесь, вечные пассивы, и вечно считаете что вам все должны. Если чего то хотите добиться то вперед, мест в правительстве полно, не нравиться сделайте свое правительство со своим лидером, хватить вечно плакаться... По поводу багов, баги надо фиксить а не пытаться лечить один баг другим(чужую работу всегда невидно, всем неугодишь), анкаме наплевать на клиентов и их мнение они баги годами не фиксят, делают точто сами хотят, очередной патч тому подтверждение...(Сколько можно платить деньги такой конторе которые плюет в глаза своим клиентам свои скотским отношение к ним, тех поддержку так не сделали месяцами ждешь ответа, со своими проблемами остаешься один на один)

Лучше бы давно объединились и отстаивали права пользователей, чтобы Анкама наконец прислушалась к словам Европейских игроков. Это всего лишь игра, но за нее мы платим деньги.

You do nothing unless kicked in your ass, you're eternally passive and belive others have to do everything for you! You bemoaned your fate enough! If you want to archieve something: welcome - where're lots of vacancies in the government. If you don't like this government, make your own one with the leader you choose. (I'm from Ukraine, I know what I'm tlaking about! )
As for bugs... bugs should be fixed, not covered with another bugs (someone else's work is always invisible , it's impossible to please everyone). Ankama doesn't care about clients and their opinion. They don't fix bugs for ages and do what they want to do, upcoming patch is a good example... ([removed] Technical support is still not working, players wait for answers for months and face problems with no support.)

You could combine you efforts and defend players' rights together, to make Ankama, finally, listen to European players, long time ago. This is just a game, but it isn't free, we pay money to play.

GM Lion Hearts Bers

This post has been edited by [MOD]Walkure - March 17, 2014, 19:31:31.
Reason for edit : Engaging in written attacks (against 7.1 TOU)
posté March 09, 2014, 21:57:44 | #8
Ох ох ох, наконец-то, дождались, Король Берса ответил рабам! Вы бы лучше экологией занялись, которая у вас вечно в **пе и из-за которой бонус вечно никто получить не может. Из-за того, что вы вечно баллотируетесь с вашей армией послушных болванчиков одни только проблемы. Кандидат у нас есть и правительство создадим.
А про баги - не в ту ветку пишете. В Емелке может и есть баг, но её возможно уравновесить.
И не думайте что вы одни пишете им, Анкаме и правда на**ать. Французы - вот их главный рынок.
А про то что это всего лишь игра - тогда что ж вы так зубами в трон и корону то уцепились?

Well, well, well, finally! King Bersa answered to his slaves! You better deal with ecology [removed] and why no one almost always can't get Nation bonus. You and your obidient army of trained dummies signing up for elections all the time causes only trouble.
And we have a candidate and we will form a government.
About the bugs - you writing to wrong topic. Emelka maybe is bugged, but it may be balanced. And don't think you are alone who writes. [removed] Frenchies - that's their main market.
And about that "that's just a game" - well when why you hold on the crown and throne with your teeth so hard?
~Poetesse

[removed] 

This post has been edited by [MOD]Walkure - March 17, 2014, 19:31:28.
Reason for edit : Usage of obscene language (against TOU 7.1) and usage of an other language than English on the international forums.
Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-07-06
posté March 09, 2014, 23:48:15 | #9

Quote (FoxCommanders @ 05 March 2014 22:37) *
не нравиться
GM Lion Hearts Bers
what are you, mid school fourth grade?

(I'm from Ukraine, I know what I'm tlaking about! )
should've said earlier.

This post has been edited by khackt - March 09, 2014, 23:51:00.
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-04
posté March 11, 2014, 00:44:09 | #10
Well, now Rayne's absence becomes a local apocalypse, both in our guild and Amakna in whole. As someone who used to be a part of Bersa's government (in my very early noobish days ewh xD) I could tell that there is always a deadly silence in the politics chat. No one communicates and no one cares. Current vice has told me the same, things haven't changed over years.

The crown now belongs to the person who prefers to sit at almanax/nation HQ, do nothing but show off their shiny hat. They also aim for the statue every new mandate but happily we're managing to oppose him at least in this.

It's a big shame that Amakna is literally captured with someone with such a high level of laziness and egoism. Moreover, with an alt army as well as puppet (guildies who don't care about politics too much) army to vote. What I was seeing upon logging in when I used to be a LH member, I mean the guild message, "election is on, vote for Bersa", and in case of his loss "everyone vote negative for Rayne". What a nice move.

We have to do something with his self-confidence. I think Arachi has all the potential to become a powerful gov, I'm even ready to join her team and help.. If we ever manage to defeat Bersa D: I've been away from political things for a while, well, needed to rest and also had no time to be more active ingame, but if the nation is in trouble, time to forget about myself and jump in.
Been trying to get some support during the last month, but I'm afraid we have to apply good old Rayne's methods here. You probably know what I'm talking about. :'D *wink*

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-10-21
posté March 11, 2014, 02:53:05 | #11
Count on me in next mandate, Arachi.
Jharley, Jabberstuck GM.

This post has been edited by [MOD]Walkure - March 17, 2014, 19:30:01.
Reason for edit : Usage of an other language than English on the international forums.
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-08-27
posté March 11, 2014, 09:03:12 | #12

Quote (FoxCommanders @ 05 March 2014 22:37) *
You do nothing unless kicked in your ass, you're eternally passive and belive others have to do everything for you! You bemoaned your fate enough! If you want to archieve something: welcome - where're lots of vacancies in the government. If you don't like this government, make your own one with the leader you choose. (I'm from Ukraine, I know what I'm tlaking about! )
As for bugs... bugs should be fixed, not covered with another bugs (someone else's work is always invisible , it's impossible to please everyone). Ankama doesn't care about clients and their opinion. They don't fix bugs for ages and do what they want to do, upcoming patch is a good example... (How long will we pay to company that spit upon its clients with its swinish attitude? Technical support is still not working, players wait for answers for months and face problems with no support.)

You could combine you efforts and defend players' rights together, to make Ankama, finally, listen to European players, long time ago. This is just a game, but it isn't free, we pay money to play.

GM Lion Hearts Bers
There is a old saying: "A king is nothing without his people and the people are nothing without their king."

Right now you are just showing off your crown because you cheated with multi-accounts just so you can fill up your ego-belly, the reason why the people are passive is because you are doing nothing [removed], Rayne was an amazing governor and everyone loved her for working so hard and keeping a positive attitude, you are the opposite, showing off your crown or hiding in Amakna HQ or Almanax and do nothing for Amakna you don't even put the effort in dealing with the Emelka problem and you keep a negative attitude saying: "Oh well it's bugged might as well leave it.", that is an attitude of a loser.

Also I would like to add: "If you don't like this government, make your own one with the leader you choose." - Bersa

SURE! We would gladly make our own government, IF YOU COULD STOP MULTI-ACCOUNT VOTING! Then other people can show you how to really be a governor not some idol!

This post has been edited by [MOD]Walkure - March 17, 2014, 19:31:25.
Reason for edit : Usage of obscene language (against TOU 7.1)
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-08-27
posté March 11, 2014, 12:12:59 | #13

Quote (Holopp @ 11 March 2014 11:06) *
[removed quote due to the language being written in an other language than English]

There is no glory to the king if he is not loved by his people [removed]. You don't even have the courage or the man sack to say it in English because this is an international server where everyone speaks English, you are nothing but a coward.

This post has been edited by [MOD]Walkure - March 17, 2014, 19:31:23.
Reason for edit : Engaging in written attacks (against 7.1 TOU)
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2013-03-10
posté March 11, 2014, 12:28:45 | #14
Слава Темному Властелину Берсе! Погрузим эту страну в разруху и отчаяние!

Hail to The Dark Lord Bersa! Lets Ruin this Country to the Dust!

posté March 11, 2014, 15:50:14 | #15

[removed quote due to the language being written in an other language than English]

Quote (MidoElder @ 11 March 2014 12:28) *
Слава Темному Властелину Берсе! Погрузим эту страну в разруху и отчаяние!

Hail to The Dark Lord Bersa! Lets Ruin this Country to the Dust!

I see asylum has an open door day.
And yes, that is exactly what you are doing - turning the prosperous country into wasteland. Or planning to do. Even if this is sarcasm, you quite are right - your unwillingness to cooperate in any way (and by you I mean the Lion Hearts) - already is leading this country towards the bad end.

This post has been edited by [MOD]Walkure - March 17, 2014, 19:29:52.
Reason for edit : Quote consisting of a language other than English on the international forums.
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2011-02-03
posté March 11, 2014, 15:56:15 | #16
Oh dear.

Just passing by to check the life on Wakfu. It's really sad to see so much discomfort and unhappiness in the nation, to the extent of being rude to each other. While I always try my best to give Governors a (new) chance, also Bersa, the way he and his supporters are displaying him right here doesn't really put him in a positive light to say the least. The last post about ruining the nation specifically really bothers me ._.

Even though I can't do anything right now for the nation because of IRL issues, I really hope that, Bersa, you will at least try to consider what the people of the nation are saying. Even if people (including yourself) are being rude, try to consider some things because people are really unhappy like this. I've tried to reason with you before and I'm not here to start a discussion as I'm not really able to due to circumstances now - but just please consider what your impact is on other people's game play. Well, actually, right now your impact is close to nothing, leading to frustration among people. I don't even really see why you keep running for Governor, as you don't like to do anything Governor related. It seems a lot like you want to show off, and you're free to do that, but I think right now, it ticks people off more than that they'd say 'Oh Bersa, I'm stunned by your amazingness!', except for your guild mates. I'm not trying to be offending here or anything, I just really don't understand your reasons for being a Governor, because in short, you don't like to do much and... it seems many people just don't like you as a Governor right now. So it's not even particularly an ego boost for yourself, in my opinion.

Anyways, you probably won't take it from me because you seem to dislike me by default for some reason I don't quite understand yet, but I would at least try to advice you to either not run for Governor anymore, or be a productive Governor people and yourself can be proud of. But only if you mean it by heart.

In the mean time, I really hope you can all form a great unity to make the citizens of Amakna happy again. Arachi indeed seems like a person who can become a great Governor that listens to people. You guys are all being a great support for the nation, standing strong like this. It's really cool.

I'm sorry for my absence, everyone. I believe in you all and I hope you can muster the resources and people to make Amakna shine again with a caring Governor.

Also, I've read many kind things that were being said about me in this topic. I was like wow. Thank you SO much, I'm flattered o_o; NYEEEEE I can't deal with these things *blushes and hides in the ground* I miss you guys T_T

-Xx Rayne c:

This post has been edited by LadyRinsun - March 11, 2014, 16:01:06.
Reason for edit : I can't type xD
Short Strich * Member Since 2011-06-16
posté March 11, 2014, 20:46:48 | #17

Quote (OM3GA-Z3R0 @ 11 March 2014 12:12) *

Removed.
There is no glory to the king if he is not loved by his people you imbecile. You don't even have the courage or the man sack to say it in English because this is an international server where everyone speaks English, you are nothing but a coward.
That you are stupid if you can not understand the irony of my speech.
I wrote a message for the russian community, but not for you, [removed] dear.

Bersas - is a clear indication of the entire russian electoral system. Vote not people, vote bots.
King flatters vanity, and people live in the loss. (in the soviet russia it is normal)

Everything is fine. My choice - Bonta.

This post has been edited by [MOD]Meka - March 17, 2014, 19:31:19.
Reason for edit : Engaging in written attacks (against 7.1 TOU) Use English.
Short Strich * Member Since 2013-01-17
posté March 11, 2014, 22:17:21 | #18

Quote (Holopp @ 11 March 2014 20:46) *
Bersas - is a clear indication of the entire russian electoral system. Vote not people, vote bots.
King flatters vanity, and people live in the loss. (in the soviet russia it is normal)
If you wanna say non-russian players play (or vote) only one character then you're going to lie. Most high level players play several characters (not necessary several accs, one can have up to 5 chars on one acc) and, if they care about elections, thay do vote with all of them. Problem now is that unlike Rayne new candidates do not have that massive support. It's not bots voting for Bersa, but some players do vote with secondary characters: there are no bots created only for the elections.

BTW all players can vote with secondary characters and all players can ask their guild to vote for them. And if you believe Bersa uses "bots" just use it too (it is not prohibited, consider it to be game mechanics).

Spoiler: (highlight to show)

P.S. and it's a lie about Russian elections, some people do vote for the "lesser evil" ( there are no better candidates) but result itself is correct. And many people (I do believe it's majority outside of the capital) really do support current government. But I hope we won't discuss this here, Wakfu forum is not the right place to discuss internal politics in Russia, I wrote it only to show that not everyone in RF agree with your position about "entire russian electoral system".
As for passage about Ukraine: it was added just for lulz, there's no deep meaning in it. 

This post has been edited by Dusanyu - March 11, 2014, 22:18:24.
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-04
posté March 11, 2014, 23:15:57 | #19
^ I believe he meant just alts, aka fictional votes/whatever could it be in the real life. He compared the situation in the game to the real political things going on in Russia, sort of.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2013-03-10
posté March 12, 2014, 08:13:08 | #20
The only problem (except bugs) that i can see, that no one want to fix bonuses without the "Right king". If u DO KNOW how to balance eco, and don't want to do that without endless pleasuring asks from pretty eniripsa girl or without kicks to your butt, than i see that u have no rights to ask it from Bersa alone.

Good place can't be empty. Our King just took the crown but not the right of ppls to have good bonuses. Want bonus - fix eco. Thats what we do when go in good dungeons where every percent on count.

"Government must do it?" LOLWUT? Maybe in u'r Europe government do it. But u'r payin taxes for that. But in this game taxes from just staying on nation count and only way Bersa can spend it - for repairing instruments that no one need now because every instrument for craft u can find in outposts. So the symbolic crown the only thing that he aka "stealing" from you.

But u think that Bersa did not elected when u'r lovely Rayne played? lol.

Anyway:

"You are! The miserable Heroes of Justice! Take your silly balls at your silly hands at last and decide which of you will be your silly King! And give us good voting battle at last. Until then go cry in your beds! BWAAHHAHAHAHA!"

This post has been edited by MidoElder - March 12, 2014, 08:37:46.