Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 27 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

Amakna, this damned broken place.
Short Strich * Member Since 2013-01-17
posté March 12, 2014, 08:18:15 | #21

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 11 March 2014 23:15) *
^ I believe he meant just alts, aka fictional votes/whatever could it be in the real life. He compared the situation in the game to the real political things going on in Russia, sort of.
If it's just alts then I do not believe other factions don't vote with them (and even if they don't it's nothing more then laziness). The problem could exist if people create lvl 1 characters only to get 100 CP and vote with them, however there's no such a thing (or at least nobody does it openly).
Average player on both sides have more then one character (BTW great number of LH alts are not even Amaknians) and can use all of them (it makes elections to differ from common democracy a little, however I do believe average "votes per player" ratio is the same on the both sides).

P.S. I write "both sides" only to simplify the situation, I know that there are more than two candidates.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-07-16
posté March 12, 2014, 09:51:57 | #22

Quote (MidoElder @ 12 March 2014 08:13) *
The only problem (except bugs) that i can see, that no one want to fix bonuses without the "Right king". If u DO KNOW how to balance eco, and don't want to do that without endless pleasuring asks from pretty eniripsa girl or without kicks to your butt, than i see that u have no rights to ask it from Bersa alone.

Good place can't be empty. Our King just took the crown but not the right of ppls to have good bonuses. Want bonus - fix eco. Thats what we do when go in good dungeons where every percent on count.

"Government must do it?" LOLWUT? Maybe in u'r Europe government do it. But u'r payin taxes for that. But in this game taxes from just staying on nation count and only way Bersa can spend it - for repairing instruments that no one need now because every instrument for craft u can find in outposts. So the symbolic crown the only thing that he aka "stealing" from you.

But u think that Bersa did not elected when u'r lovely Rayne played? lol.

Anyway:

"You are! The miserable Heroes of Justice! Take your silly balls at your silly hands at last and decide which of you will be your silly King! And give us good voting battle at last. Until then go cry in your beds! BWAAHHAHAHAHA!"

He chose to become government so he has to uphold the responsibility of a government, when Rayne was governor she took responsibility and helped the nation to fix the bonus regardless of having a bug, they managed and kept the bonus up for everyone, even if Rayne was away from game for 2 days or so other people kept the bonus up because they know they had a great governor on the throne but since Bersa is back on the throne, people know that there won't be any help from him and so they decided not to help a king that expects everyone to keep the bonus up for him, even though people tried to keep it up, it is too much for 2 - 5 people to do everything, Rayne managed to get many people together to keep the bonus up, it even helped the lowbies level up when monster extermination was needed.

No one wants to fix the bonus with the right king? Yes and No
The right king is hard working and would listen to his people and help his people whenever they are in needs and those are the attributes that Bersa is lacking.
A king that blames his people and doesn't do anything on his behalf is the very definition of a failure king and that is why no one wants to fix the Eco, showing a good impression motivates other people in helping out the areas.

I should know this I was gov for one mandate because the governor before me screwed up Brakmar and the other proper governors were having RL issues, I was cleaning out all the areas that were disorganised and people that saw me run pass them followed me and helped clear the areas and it happened the same with the Governor after my mandate when Gnashvillle was almost beyond repair but many people helped because we governors worked hard to fix our areas.

Charisma and good impressions will always get people moving to reach a goal, not sitting around hoping they will do anything for you.

Also chillout on the unnecessary laughs, it is not menacing it is embarrassing seeing someone do that on the forums -.-'

This post has been edited by OM3GA-Z3R0 - March 12, 2014, 09:54:21.
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2006-02-21
posté March 12, 2014, 10:00:36 | #23
I just wanna add a last cent to this discussion - I'm not getting into the arguments and reasons people have posted here, but I just wanted to state a simple fact to make things easier for everyone:

Bersa has said so himself he uses multiple accounts to vote for himself, to give himself positive votes once elected, and to give other people negative votes when he's not elected. This wasn't about 2 or 3 extra accounts, he spoke of about 10-15 extra accounts.

Of course I understand people won't believe what I'm saying here, but unless Bersa was for some reason not truthful about this, this is exactly what's happening. Everyone's free to believe this or not, and I won't expect everyone to take this from me. I'm also not stating anything here about it being either morally wrong or right to vote for yourself with multiple accounts (I personally don't like this possibility, but that's just my opinion) as I don't want to get into a discussion about that right now.

So be it morally right or wrong, which everyone's free to have their own opinion about, whether you believe me or not, I just wanted to let everyone know what he's said himself in his guild channel.

Now I'm really off lel, just thought this might help a little xD

Over and out!

-Xx Rayne

This post has been edited by LadyRinsun - March 12, 2014, 10:03:20.
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2013-03-10
posté March 12, 2014, 10:03:17 | #24
@OM3GA-Z3R0
So you agree that u just slackin of because Bersa is Governor now? Good. Thats all what i wanted to see.

Also - all what u saying bout king is you IMHO standed on Raynes ruling time. In many countries in history many of king just used status for pleasure and fun and all work did the ppls. Sometimes it was suitable for parlament, sometime ppls maked revolts etc.

Also - it is roleplay game. Dont know what Bersa really thinks - but imma wanna roleplay evil thats fun. Not even a bit shame yes. So i will continue vote him with all mine amaknian alts even i have not so much of em.

I'll say it again [removed] Can't win wote - u are just loser. Nothing more. Cryin on forum makes u look much more misereable then so afwully bad Me.

This post has been edited by [MOD]Walkure - March 17, 2014, 19:30:14.
Reason for edit : Usage of obscene language and attacks on certain organizations (against TOU 7.1)
posté March 12, 2014, 10:18:57 | #25

Quote (MidoElder @ 12 March 2014 10:03) *
@OM3GA-Z3R0
So you agree that u just slackin of because Bersa is Governor now? Good. Thats all what i wanted to see.

Also - all what u saying bout king is you IMHO standed on Raynes ruling time. In many countries in history many of king just used status for pleasure and fun and all work did the ppls. Sometimes it was suitable for parlament, sometime ppls maked revolts etc.

Also - it is roleplay game. Dont know what Bersa really thinks - but imma wanna roleplay evil thats fun. Not even a bit shame yes. So i will continue vote him with all mine amaknian alts even i have not so much of em.

I'll say it again - get you balls in hands and make your own kings with @religion and maids@. Can't win wote - u are just loser. Nothing more. Cryin on forum makes u look much more misereable then so afwully bad Me.
Once again you are only reading half of what I am trying to explain and I am not going to repeat myself if you are constantly blind with arrogance, my previous post speaks for itself on the yes and the no and if you can't see the other half of what you want to see then there is no point in talking to you.

Also yes this is a roleplay game and roleplay should be done in-game or at the roleplay section but not in actual forums for actual mature discussions.

This post has been edited by OM3GA-Z3R0 - March 12, 2014, 10:26:59.
posté March 12, 2014, 10:24:35 | #26
All is i want to tell and told thousand times - choose ur own person and win voting with any methods insdead of cryin that Bersa is bad and dont fairly elected.
I dont care reasons of ur anger and what u are expect from goveror. The Game without opponent not a game at all. And event if u dont think so so do i.
We're playin in politics? So there is MUST be an opposition as Great Democracy says.

Quote (OM3GA-Z3R0 @ 12 March 2014 10:18) *
Also yes this is a roleplay game and roleplay should be done in-game or at the roleplay section but not in actual forums for actual mature discussions.

Lol. Just lol. This forum BOUT GAME ant this section BOUT PLAYIN in politics. Thats my point.

Also i just dont c a reason to argue with u'r wall of honey text bout "HOW MUSR HONOR RIGHT KING DO" and why do u need them.

Its just question of how u used to see it and what nation and country u live. U used to wait pat to ur head after every good deed. But paladins bushido teaches us to do good deeds even if whole world against us? Then why u still sittin if front of monitor instead of fixing bonuses or make new king gettin a throne? Maybe just because u want to look good on forum just tellin couple good encyclopedic words? Or maybe u even have no chars in amakna? hm?

Politics u say? Politics and lie is a pretty synonims nowadays.

This post has been edited by MidoElder - March 12, 2014, 11:12:23.
posté March 12, 2014, 16:06:11 | #27
Ok, you want to vote? Let's vote then. Tomorrow is election. Arachi for governor. Tell everyone, who supports this idea to vote. Case closed.
~Poetesse

posté March 15, 2014, 14:15:52 | #28
And so?

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-10-11
posté March 15, 2014, 19:04:38 | #29
Enjoy of two weeks without bonuses, you wanted it and you got it, congrats.

This post has been edited by jade-harley - March 15, 2014, 20:57:46.
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2009-11-04
posté March 15, 2014, 19:51:07 | #30

Quote (jade-harley @ 15 March 2014 19:04) *

So what next?
Walk your Brakmar!!!

This post has been edited by BioEgik - March 15, 2014, 21:10:06.
Recruit Moderator * Member Since 2013-10-25
posté March 15, 2014, 20:01:08 | #31
So much red in this topic! ^^;

Please keep the discussions civilized and free from any use of rude or obscene language towards each other, or any other forms of attacks towards others. Also please note that the only written language allowed on the international forums is English. Posts written in any other language will be removed.

Kind regards,

[Walkure]

This post has been edited by [MOD]Walkure - March 15, 2014, 20:02:52.
posté March 15, 2014, 21:05:18 | #32

Quote (BioEgik @ 15 March 2014 19:51) *
So what next?
Walk your Brakmar!!!

Dunno wut u sayin. LH always was a resident of Amakna.

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-07-03
posté March 16, 2014, 01:24:14 | #33

Quote (MODWalkure @ 15 March 2014 20:01) *
Also please note that the only written language allowed on the international forums is English. Posts written in any other language will be removed.

Kind regards,

[Walkure]

its bersa who just cant into english, dont mind him, this thread is funny.

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-01-08
posté March 16, 2014, 01:51:28 | #34

Quote (BioEgik @ 15 March 2014 19:51) *

Quote (jade-harley @ 15 March 2014 19:04) *

So what next?
Walk your Brakmar!!!

Um...sorry is there something wrong with Brakmar or do you have a problem with it?

~ Shinohara

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2014-01-29
posté March 18, 2014, 12:54:34 | #35
I just dont understand what "broken" mean. We try to fix eco everyday, even the bug place (emelka)
and what the ppl say? bersa is useless? fight againts bersa? arachi is the best? LOL !!!
Please look at your self and ask "what u have to do to support gov ,not what gov have to do to support u"..The problem is not "who is the gov" the problem is "who love amakna". Or is that necessary to report every action taken by the gov and his team? report u after fixing the eco? report u what plant or mobs we add or remove?or even protect?

Dear ppl who also love amakna, the gov and his team is just usual players called as "Amaknian" try to do their best without show it to all the ppl what they did to fixing eco. they are not "Ankamaian" that can fix bug !!

I hope u all can understand and still love amakna so by that u can also help the gov to keep amakna not "broken" anymore.
Thanks

posté March 18, 2014, 13:30:56 | #36

Quote (Crystalline @ 18 March 2014 12:54) *
I just dont understand what "broken" mean. We try to fix eco everyday, even the bug place (emelka)
and what the ppl say? bersa is useless? fight againts bersa? arachi is the best? LOL !!!
Please look at your self and ask "what u have to do to support gov ,not what gov have to do to support u"..The problem is not "who is the gov" the problem is "who love amakna". Or is that necessary to report every action taken by the gov and his team? report u after fixing the eco? report u what plant or mobs we add or remove?or even protect?

Dear ppl who also love amakna, the gov and his team is just usual players called as "Amaknian" try to do their best without show it to all the ppl what they did to fixing eco. they are not "Ankamaian" that can fix bug !!

I hope u all can understand and still love amakna so by that u can also help the gov to keep amakna not "broken" anymore.
Thanks

^ This guy is funny.

So you saying we should help the gov while he just sits in Almanax or in the Amaknian Outpost? I have the right to complain because I try my best to restore emelka but I can't do it alone (Since I don't multi-account) I kept trying to fix the eco for a long while and I just had it, I am not going to work my ass off like a slave for someone that doesn't help others, the problem is the gov.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2014-01-29
posté March 18, 2014, 14:07:33 | #37

Quote (OM3GA-Z3R0 @ 18 March 2014 13:30) *

Thanks

^ This guy is funny.

So you saying we should help the gov while he just sits in Almanax or in the Amaknian Outpost? I have the right to complain because I try my best to restore emelka but I can't do it alone (Since I don't multi-account) I kept trying to fix the eco for a long while and I just had it, I am not going to work my ass off like a slave for someone that doesn't help others, the problem is the gov.

1st is, Im not a guy
2nd is, even u always see bersa sit there Im at emelka fixed it once every 4 hours(except at my off time)
3rd is, bersa fixed it everyday with me thats why i vote for him ( i voted arachi at the 1st time i can vote/it was bersa 2nd mandate)
4th is, if arachi is the gov will he stay at emelka 24 hours to fixed it?
5th is, Im also not multi-account even lower level than u and not really good to fight that type of mobs (treechnid) but im still do it alone without complaining
6th is, u are funny..just talking and do nothing..I never see u at emelka when im still ecologist
7th is, I also have right to complaining if u force the gov and the team to fix it when we fix it and u dont know
8th is, the gov and the team also have things to do, like farming mats making kama or do anything fun
9th dont ask me the reason why I protect plant at emelka
the last but not least is, why dont u fix it when u need the bonus?

please, when u talk use ur logic not ur emotion and arrogance  

to ve honest, I was provoked by some ppl tell me to vote for arachi because bersa is useless and stasis and lazy and just sitting everywhere u said and I voted her (arachi) and still think that bersa is not good..

until 3 days after the 3rd mandate when Im fixing emelka for my own need to level my herbalist i saw him fighting mobs alone, planting so much flower, plating crops..

I keep following him and he said "?"..i ask him what hes doing..he said he is trying to fix emelka because its old bug..from there i know that its all lie about bersa and i ask him to be an ecologist to help him fix it so it will be easier if done by more than 1 person and he make me ecologist..

he always PM me when have to fix it..even im in group to do hard dung or UB, I will leave..and it was so many time he PM me then I know that he did it and the ppl who dislike him still complaining..

1 more thing..he can speak english even alittle :p
I cant speak russian, I only know english so far  

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-01-22
posté March 20, 2014, 12:06:50 | #38

Quote (Crystalline @ 18 March 2014 14:07) *

Quote (OM3GA-Z3R0 @ 18 March 2014 13:30) *

Thanks

^ This guy is funny.

1st is, Im not a guy
2nd is, even u always see bersa sit there Im at emelka fixed it once every 4 hours(except at my off time)
3rd is, bersa fixed it everyday with me thats why i vote for him ( i voted arachi at the 1st time i can vote/it was bersa 2nd mandate)
4th is, if arachi is the gov will he stay at emelka 24 hours to fixed it?
5th is, Im also not multi-account even lower level than u and not really good to fight that type of mobs (treechnid) but im still do it alone without complaining
6th is, u are funny..just talking and do nothing..I never see u at emelka when im still ecologist
7th is, I also have right to complaining if u force the gov and the team to fix it when we fix it and u dont know
8th is, the gov and the team also have things to do, like farming mats making kama or do anything fun
9th dont ask me the reason why I protect plant at emelka
the last but not least is, why dont u fix it when u need the bonus?

please, when u talk use ur logic not ur emotion and arrogance

to ve honest, I was provoked by some ppl tell me to vote for arachi because bersa is useless and stasis and lazy and just sitting everywhere u said and I voted her (arachi) and still think that bersa is not good..

until 3 days after the 3rd mandate when Im fixing emelka for my own need to level my herbalist i saw him fighting mobs alone, planting so much flower, plating crops..

I keep following him and he said "?"..i ask him what hes doing..he said he is trying to fix emelka because its old bug..from there i know that its all lie about bersa and i ask him to be an ecologist to help him fix it so it will be easier if done by more than 1 person and he make me ecologist..

he always PM me when have to fix it..even im in group to do hard dung or UB, I will leave..and it was so many time he PM me then I know that he did it and the ppl who dislike him still complaining..

1 more thing..he can speak english even alittle :p
I cant speak russian, I only know english so far
aww, niiiiice.

This post has been edited by MEMW909 - March 20, 2014, 12:07:46.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-10-05
posté April 16, 2014, 12:28:53 | #39
Right guys, this is Lucy Heartofilia speaking and I can say that the situation as I see it has gone rather uncontrolled. I'm not saying anyone at all was bad or anything because I don't know too much of the Amaknian situation. HOWEVER, I am very happy to step in and help anyone here and there if you are fine with me and want help. I do have life problems and studies currently going on so I wouldn't come too often but I would try my best to contribute to the wonderful governments. If anyone at all wants me to help just PM me whenever I'm there or just contact me in any way possible.

Sincerely,

Lucy Heartofilia

posté June 13, 2014, 16:55:38 | #40
nice

www.soran.edu.iq

This post has been edited by sitkan12 - June 13, 2014, 16:56:20.